[复制链接]

主题

帖子

152万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-9-26 02:10:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
影视导读:电影《心灵捕手》(Good willing hunting)讲述麻省理工学院的清洁工威尔,虽然能够解决非常复杂的数学问题,但他也是一个问题少年,一个不被认可的天才。他被送到心理学家桑恩处接受治疗,经过一段时间的治疗后,威尔重获友谊和爱情,勇敢地正视过去,开始认真思考未来。

banner02.jpg

电影《心灵捕手》讲述了一个关于天才救赎的故事、一个关于心灵洗礼的故事。 面对个体自己的时候,我们缺少对自己的诉求,而将注意力和暴力转嫁于他人,寻求心理平衡。这是每个人都会在现实生活中遇到的内心的挣扎。影片无论是对于人物心灵的刻画,还是剧情台词的斟酌,都相当精彩。以下是电影《心灵捕手》的几段对白摘录,分享出来与大家共勉:

3.jpg

I don't regret the 18 years I was married to Nancy.I don't regret the six years I had to give up counseling when she got sick,and I don't regret the last years when she got really sick. And I sure as hell don't regret missin' a damn game.That's regret.
我不后悔跟南希结缡的18年,不后悔为照顾她重病而放弃辅导,不后悔那最后几年默默的坚守,更不会后悔当初错过的球赛。只是遗憾,仅此而已。

Most days I wish I never met you,because then I could sleep at night.I didn't have to walk around with the knowledge that there was someone like you out there.I didn't have to watch you throw it all away
我常希望不曾遇到你,那样我将能每晚安睡。不用惦记在外面有个像你这样的人。我只是不忍心看你这样挥霍你的天赋。

You're not perfect. And let me save you the suspense.This girl you met, she isn't perfect either.But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.That's the whole deal. That's what intimacy is all about.Now you can know everything in the world, but the only way you're findin' out that one is by givin' it a shot.
你并不是完美的,我也不想吊你胃口。我想说的是,你认识的那个女孩,也不是完美的,但关键是你们能否完美的适应彼此。亲密关系就是这么回事。你可以了解世间万物,但追根溯源的唯一途径便是亲身尝试。 ”

Do you have a soul mate?-Define that.-Somebody who challenges you. I'm talking about someone who opens up things for you, touches your soul.
你有“心灵伴侣”吗?-什么意思?-那些可以与你匹敌的人。我是指那些能使你敞开心扉、触动你心灵的人。

I got.- Who?- I got plenty. Shakespeare, Nietzsche, Frost, O'Connor, Kant, Pope, Locke--That's great. They're all dead.- Not to me they're not.
有啊。-谁?-有很多呢。莎士比亚、尼采、弗洛斯特、奥康纳、康德、蒲柏、洛克...-很好,但是他们都死了。-对我而言不是这样。

You don't have a lot of dialogue with them.You can't give back to them.That's what I'm saying.You'll never have that kind of relationship in a world...where you're always afraid to take the first step,because all you see is every negative thing ten miles down the road.
你无法与他们对话,你无法回应他们你的想法。这就是我的意思。你现在绝对不会有心灵伴侣,因为你总是看到负面的事,但实际上差得很远。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

影视新人

积分
发表于 2021-5-22 18:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
You're not perfect. And let me save you the suspense.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 17:18 , Processed in 0.065130 second(s), 33 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表