[复制链接]

主题

帖子

8万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-8-11 08:32:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
影视导读:电影《芭比》(2023)以玛格特·罗比饰演的芭比为焦点,生动呈现了她多样的魅力和职业。影片通过精湛的演技和滑稽幽默,由瑞恩·高斯林扮演的角色提供。然而,电影也引入了政治议题,强调女性权益,但在此过程中可能引起争议。《芭比》将为观众呈现一场关于梦想、多样性和女性主义的视觉盛宴,同时也会引发对现实议题的思考。

Banner01.jpg

关于芭比(Barbie),你首先需要知道的是,瑞恩·高斯林(Ryan Gosling)是整部电影中最精彩的部分。在整个片段中,他的表现过于夸张、愚蠢和滑稽。他参与的每个场景都让我哈哈大笑,我喜欢他在电影中的几乎每一个表现。

玛格特·罗比(Margot Robbie)是芭比的绝佳选择,一如既往地表现出色。在我看来,她几乎做到了每一个点,我无法想象还有其他人可以取代她的这个角色。

不幸的是,这部电影的问题不在于角色、演员,甚至不在于幽默。而是那些不断不停的政治演讲。

毫不奇怪,这部电影采取了强烈的女权主义角度。这是可以预料的。芭比是一个塑造了许多不同职业形象的娃娃,旨在向年轻女孩传达这样一个信息:她们可以追求比她们被告知的更多。但那是在1950年代。现在是2023年。

现实世界绝不是今天完美的平等代表,但在这一领域,它比以往任何时候都要好得多,以至于电影的主题显得有些平淡。告诉年轻女孩追逐自己的梦想,不受任何刻板印象的束缚,这是一条积极美好的信息,本可以表现得更好。但相反,电影在激进女权主义立场的边缘摇摆。

Babbie-03.jpg

我看到很多人说这部电影憎恨男人。我不同意这一点。我认为它并不憎恨男人。相反,它对西方文化采取了非常简单、黑白分明的观点,认为女性的生活总体上很艰难,而男性的生活总体上相对容易。而实际上,生活是艰难的。对于每个人来说都是如此。至少对于我们中的99%来说。声称相反是不公平的。

然而,不仅仅是电影所持的政治立场让它失色,还有它的过于不断。他们毫不羞耻地每隔10分钟就通过屏幕向你灌输一个政治信息。有时候让人难以忍受。去电影院观影或看电影应该是一种愉快的体验,而不是一堂讲课。

这部电影本可以被所有性别和年龄段的人所喜爱。无论男性还是女性,都喜欢玛格特·罗比和瑞恩·高斯林。这似乎是为电影制作人们铺平的一条简单道路,但通过选择政治路线,他们最终让许多笑话让孩子们无法理解,还疏远了那些真正为看这部电影感到兴奋的人。

我给它打了6/10分,因为高斯林和大部分幽默元素。总体而言,它是令人愉快的。我认为好莱坞应该停止雇佣百万富翁演员向大众讲述如何生活。这令人尴尬。
The first thing you need to know about Barbie is that Ryan Gosling is the best part of the entire film. For the duration he is over the top, dumb and hilarious. Every scene he was in had me laughing and I enjoyed just about everything he did in the film.

Margot Robbie is a great choice for Barbie and as usual puts in a fantastic performance. She hit pretty much every mark in my opinion and I can't see anyone taking her place in this role.

Where the film falls flat unfortunately is not the characters, actors or even humour for that matter. It's the incessant political lecturing.

It's no surprise that this film takes a strong feminist angle. That's to expected. Barbie was a doll that portrayed many different professions in an attempt to show young girls that they could strive for me than what they were told they could do. But that was the 1950s. This is 2023.

By no means is the world a perfect representation of equality today, but it is so vastly superior in that category than it ever has been that the theme of the film falls a little flat. Telling young girls to go after their dreams and not be beholden to any stereotypes is a positive, wonderful message and one that could've been portrayed so much better. But instead, the film teeters on the edge of a radical feminist position.

I've seen a lot of people say the film hates men. I disagree with this. I don't think it hates men. Instead, it takes a very simplistic, black and white view of Western culture and assumes that women's lives are overall difficult and men's lives are overall quite easy. When in reality, life is tough. For everyone. At least 99% of us. Claiming otherwise is unjust.

However, it's not just the political stance it takes that brings the film down. It's how incessant it is. They are without any shame pushing a political message through the screen down your throat every 10 minutes. It's unbearable at times. Going to the cinema or watching a film should be an enjoyable experience, not a lecture.

This film could've been beloved by all genders and ages. Both men and women love Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling. This feels like an easy lay up for the filmmakers but by going the political route they end up having many jokes go over kids heads and alienate many of the people who where genuinely excited to see this film.

I give it a 6/10 because of Gosling and most of the humour. It was enjoyable overall. I think Hollywood needs to stop employing multi millionaire actors to lecture the general public on how to live. It's embarrassing.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 07:59 , Processed in 0.071306 second(s), 31 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表