主题

帖子

153万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-6-22 21:18:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
InspirationalQuotes

There're 3 mistakes you should never make at your workplace.
Number 1:Never think that yourcolleagues are your friends. They are not, they're just doing a job. When pushcome to shove, they save their skin and push you under the bus.
Number 2:You should never revealyour personal life to your colleague. Don't tell them your plans, yourinvestments or your next big move...only a fool reveal secrets.
Number 3:When you are disagreeswith company policy, never share it with any of your colleagues, keep it toyourself. Anything you share with your colleagues can and will be used againstyou.

Five workplace wisdom we shall keep in mind, trust me, the last one is ofparamount importance:
Number 1: "Failure is not the end, but a steppingstone to success. Embrace setbacks as opportunities to learn andgrow.""
Number 2: "Dare to bedifferent. Embrace your uniqueness and let it shine as your superpower in theprofessional world."
Number 3:"The greatest risk inlife is not taking any risks at all. Step out of your comfort zone and embracethe thrill of growth."
Number 4: "Your attitudedetermines your altitude. Rise above challenges with a positive mindset andwatch your success soar."
Number 5: "Surround yourselfwith champions who lift you higher. Build a supportive network and watch yourachievements multiply."

Five most eye-catching and thought-provoking quotes fromthe movie The Great Gatsby.
Number 1:“Just looked at her theway all women want to be looked at by a man.”
Number 2:You smiled understandingly— much more than understandingly, make it is one of those rare smiles with aquality of eternal reassurance in it.”
Number 3:"I hope she'll be afool—that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful littlefool."
Number 4:"So we beat on, boatsagainst the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
Number 5:"I like largeparties. They're so intimate. At small parties, there isn't any privacy."

Five inspirational and thought-provoking quotes that Iextracted from the Movie The Shawshank Redemption.
Number 1:“Fear can hold youprisoner; hope can set you free.
Number 2:“Redemption comes througha whole lot of hardship and pain."
Number 3:“Some birds aren't meantto be caged. Their feathers are just too bright."
Number 4:“Your past doesn’t defineyou. It’s your actions now that shape your future.”
Number 5:Remember, hope is apowerful force. It can overcome any obstacle.” “In the darkest moments, hold onto hope. It will guide you towards freedom.”

5 thought-provoking and heart-wrenching quotes that Iextracted from the movie Revolutionary Road.
Number 1:"Plenty of people areonto the emptiness, but it takes real guts to see the hopelessness."
Number 2:"If being crazy meansliving life as if it matters, then I don't mind being completely insane."
Number 3:"Sometimes, I feellike I'm standing on the edge of a cliff, staring at a burning red sunset, andmy whole life flashes before my eyes."
Number 4:"It's a disease.Nobody thinks or feels or cares anymore; nobody gets excited or believes inanything except their own comfortable little God damn mediocrity."
Number 5:"We're running thesame race and jumping over the same hurdles, so we're gonna finish line deadlast."

Five inspirational andthought-provoking quotes from the movie “Vicky Christina Barcelona” that focuson love and life.
Number 1:The more you love, themore you can love -- and the more intensely you love.
Number 2:"You have to learn tolive life in the moment, to seize the day."
Number 3:"To truly know love,we must risk everything."
Number 4:"Sometimes the key tohappiness is finding the beauty in imperfection."
Number 5:"The beauty of awoman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the wayshe combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes because that isthe doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."

Five inspirational and thought-provoking quotes from themovie “Big Fish” that focus on the significance of our life experiences.
Number 1:"The biggest fish inthe river gets that way by never being caught."
Number 2:"You have to findyour own river to swim in." "
Number 3:I don't want to be a smallfish in a big pond. I'd rather be a big fish in a small pond."
Number 4:Sometimes, the only way tocatch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring."
Number 5:"The world spins, andwe're all caught in its turning. Just gotta hold on and keep your feet plantedon the ground."

Five inspirational and mind-blowing quotes from the movie“A beautiful mind” that focus on the power of human mind.
Number 1:"Classes will dullyour mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity."
Number 2:"Find a trulyoriginal idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is theonly way I will ever matter."
Number 3:"The only thinggreater than the power of the mind is the courage of the heart."
Number 4:” There is no point in being alive if youcannot do the things you love."
Number 5:"I've made the mostimportant discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of lovethat any logic or reasons can be found."

The quotes I extracted from the Movie “When Harry MetSally”, which capturing the complexities of love, friendship and the journey offinding the right person:
"I came here tonight because when you realize you wantto spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life tostart as soon as possible."
"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that ittakes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a littlecrinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love thatafter I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleepat night."

Five absorbing and heart-wrenching quotes from the movie“The Notebook”, it touches upon on the power of love, and the importance ofcherishing meaningful relationships.
Number 1:"The best love is thekind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire inour hearts and brings peace to our minds."
Number 2:"You are everyreason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had."
Number 3:"Poets often describelove as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and commonsense. That's what it was like for me."
Number 4:"The reason it hurtsso much to separate is because our souls are connected."
Number 5:"I love you. I am whoI am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I'veever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we aretogether is the greatest day of my life."

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 20:33 , Processed in 0.057720 second(s), 25 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表