QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 889|回复: 0

[美剧剧本字幕] 致命女人第一季第六集中英对照剧本台词

[复制链接]

713

主题

916

帖子

152万

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1524342
发表于 2023-2-9 11:34:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1618371400-383c7cf67342fb4.jpg

Why Women Kill S01E06  Script (致命女人第一季第六集中英对照剧本台词)

Practically Lethal in Every Way
1--Previously on Why Women Kill... 《致命女人》前情提要
2--He's a man. Some of them cheat. 他是个男人 有些男人是会出轨的
3--Not Rob. Not after what happened to our daughter. 罗伯不会的 尤其是在失去了我们的女儿之后
4--I am in love with you. 我爱上你了
5--You knew the rules. I will never leave my wife. 你知道规则的 我永远不会离开我妻子
6--Why would he even be with me if he was so happy with her? 要是他和她在一起那么幸福 为什么还要跟我在一起
7--Maybe she did something to hurt him或许她做了什么伤害他的事
8--and he needs time to forgive her. 他需要时间去原谅她
9--I moved my lover into our home. 我让我的炮友住进了我们家
10--The three of us are officially a throuple. 我们三个正式在一起了
11--My agent's gonna drop me如果我明早不能把剧本给他
12--if I don't get him my script by tomorrow morning. 我的经纪人就要炒了我
13--- Give me the 50 pages. - Skip to what sucks. -把那50页给我 -直接说哪里不好吧
14--That would be your lead character. 就是你的主人公
15--- What's wrong with Eva? - She waits around for 15 pages-伊娃怎么了 -她差不多等了15页的篇幅
16--hoping a man will save her. 就希望男人来拯救她
17--She's a victim. I hate victims. 她是个受害者 我讨厌受害者
18--Hey, how did you come up with that stuff anyway? 话说你是怎么想到这种设定的呢
19--Maybe there's more to me than meets the eye. 或许我也并不像表面看起来这样
20--The man's a drug addict. 那家伙可是个瘾君子
21--Half your savings went up his nose. 你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买毒品了
22--Eli has changed. 你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买毒品了
23--Hold on, I have something. 等等 我有东西能帮你
24--Take this. 吃掉它
25--What happens when he likes her more than you? 万一他比你更喜欢她了呢
26--He said it's the best thing I've ever written. 他说这是我写过的最好的剧本
27--God, I am so happy for you. 天 我真为你高兴
28--Are you having an affair? 你是在搞婚外情吗
29--Karl, I believe you're jealous. 卡尔 我看你是嫉妒了吧
30--Tell me who it is. 快告诉我这人是谁
31--Is it one of our friends from the country club? 是我们乡村俱乐部的朋友吗
32--Tommy's back. 汤米回来了
33--Wasn't that lucky, dear. 还真是巧啊 亲爱的
34--Seems Tommy was right there in the bedroom,汤米刚好在卧室
35--ready to be useful. 正派上用场
36--Don't you see? We don't need to get a divorce. 你不明白吗 我们不需要离婚
37--We have stumbled into the perfect arrangement. 我们无意中卷入了这完美的安排
38--Everything is not a joke, Karl. 不是什么都是笑话的 卡尔
39--I want a man who loves me so much,我想要一个深爱我的男人
40--that he would kill another man if I slept with someone else. 如果我和别人睡了 他会愿意去杀了那男人
41--And I'm never gonna get that from you, am I? 但是你永远做不到 对吗
42--No. 是的
43--Simone and I used to be very close,萨蒙妮和我曾经关系很亲密
44--back when I was her hairdresser. 在我还是她理发师的时候
45--Taylor and I were forced to socialize,泰勒和我不得不交际
46--'cause I was her husband's agent. 因为我是她老公的经纪人
47--I didn't know Beth Ann at all, even though she was a neighbor. 我完全不了解贝丝·安 尽管她是我邻居
48--I used to gossip with her for hours. 我以前和她有聊不完的八卦
49--She adored me. 她可喜欢我了
50--I tried to talk to her at parties. 我试图在派对上和她聊天
51--She never got my jokes. 她从来听不懂我的笑话
52--I used to watch her at the market. 我以前会在集市上观察她
53--She seemed nice. 她看上去人很好
54--It's funny about people. 人是种有趣的生物
55--They come into our lives every day... 他们每天都会进入我们的生活
56--... and you never know who will play the most important part. 你却永远不知道谁会扮演最重要的角色
57--A total stranger might be the one to save you一个完全的陌生人可能会救你于水火之中
58--or destroy you. 也可能将你推入深渊
59--To be honest... 老实说
60--I feel responsible for his death. 我感觉他的死我有责任
61--I'm not sure anyone would've died if it wasn't for me. 要不是因为我 我不确定会有人死
62--I knew she was going to kill him. 我早知道她会杀了他
63--And I am so glad she did. 我也很高兴她这么做了
64--Oh, Simone. 萨蒙妮
65--- What are you doing here? - What a silly question. -你怎么来了 -这算哪门子愚蠢的问题
66--You know how much I adore our little gallery. 你知道我有多喜欢我们的画廊
67--Oh, please. You haven't stopped by in months. 得了吧 你好几个月都没来过了
68--Once we begin negotiating our settlement,一旦我们开始谈判离婚协议
69--I know you'll fight for this place. 我知道你会争取这个地方
70--You'll tell the judge it should go to you because I never helped out. 你会告诉法官应该归你 因为我从没帮过忙
71--Well, here I am helping out. 我这就来帮忙了
72--- Excuse me. - Yes? Hello. -打扰下 -你好 有什么事
73--Do you have any Lichtenstein prints? 你们这有利希滕斯坦的作品吗
74--We're talking. Do you mind? 我们在谈话 能回避下吗
75--And with charm like that on our sales staff,销售员工这么有魅力
76--these paintings should just fly off the walls. 我们的画定会卖得很快
77--No Tommy today? 今天不见汤米吗
78--We spoke this morning. 我们今早谈过了
79--Oh, yes? Was that on the phone是吗 是在电话里谈的
80--or did you roll over and tap him on the shoulder? 还是在床上翻身敲他肩膀
81--I suggested we take a break. 我建议我们暂时别再见面
82--My divorce lawyer feels an ongoing affair我的离婚律师认为和青少年搞婚外情
83--with a teenager could make me seem unsympathetic. 可能会让我显得没有同情心
84--You've hired a lawyer? 你聘请了律师
85--Bernie Morton. He did my first two divorces,伯尼·莫顿 我前两次离婚就是他受理的
86--so he knows what I like. 所以他知道我的喜好
87--No, no, no. We-we agreed we weren't gonna get divorced不不 我们说好要在艾米婚礼后
88--until after Amy's wedding. 才离婚的
89--We agreed not to announce it till then. 我们说的是在那之前不对外宣布
90--That doesn't mean we can't get the ball rolling. 不代表我们不能先办手续
91--B-But there's so much coming at us in the next few weeks. 可接下来几周我们会有很多事
92--I mean, Amy's Oklahoma in-laws are turning up tomorrow en masse. 艾米的俄克拉荷马亲戚明天会全体赶到
93--Oh, God. I'm dreading that dinner. 天哪 我怕极了那顿晚餐
94--I spoke to Brad's mother for two minutes on the phone. 我和布拉德的母亲就通了两分钟电话
95--- I already can't stand her. - Exactly. -已经受不了她 -没错
96--If we're fighting each other,如果我们还吵架
97--how will we have the energy to properly hate them? 怎么有精力去讨厌他们呢
98--After what you've put me through,你让我经历的那些事
99--I have more than enough rage to go around. 我的怒火多着是呢
100--All right. Clearly, we need counseling. 好吧 显然我们需要婚姻咨询
101--I mean, can we at least wait until after we've seen a therapist? 能至少等到我们见过婚姻咨询师后吗
102--It's over. No more waiting. 结束了 不再等了
103--Accept it. 接受吧
104--Well. 好了
105--I guess I've helped enough for one day. See you at home. 我想今天帮得够多了 回家见
106--Did you see Taylor's text? 你看到泰勒的短信了吗
107--Uh, no. I've been writing. 没有 我一直在写作
108--She got on an early flight. 她坐了早些的飞机
109--She's gonna be here in a couple minutes. 一会儿就到家
110--- Oh, okay. - So, um, I was wondering,-好 -我在想
111--when you want to tell her? 你要什么时候告诉她
112--Tell her... ? 告诉她什么
113--About last night? 关于昨晚
114--And how-how we fucked? 咱俩做爱的事
115--You-you want to mention that. 你想提这茬
116--Well, it happened, so we have to be honest about it, right? 毕竟发生了 我们得坦诚相对 对吗
117--Sure. Yeah. 嗯 当然
118--- Great. Awesome. - Yeah. -很好 棒极了 -嗯
119--I do wonder, though, um, what-what do you think但我在想 你觉得
120--Taylor's reaction will be when we tell her? 我们告诉她后她会怎样
121--I-I think she'll be cool with it. 我觉得她不会介意
122--I mean, we're in a throuple, she's seen us have sex before. 我们是三人行关系 她也见过我们做爱
123--I-It's-- it won't be a big deal. 没什么大不了
124--Mm. Interesting. That's interesting. 有意思 很有意思
125--What? 怎么了
126--You think, you think she might get jealous? 你觉得她可能会嫉妒吗
127--Maybe. Maybe jealous, maybe furious. 也许 也许会嫉妒 也许会暴怒
128--I mean, likely furious. 很可能暴怒
129--Yeah, but don't you think she'll be angrier if we don't tell her是的 但你不觉得如果我们不说
130--and then she finds out anyway? 她自己发现后会更生气吗
131--It-- well, see? See, that's where the ever-popular你看 这就是非常流行的
132--"Take it to our graves" philosophy would come into play. "带进坟墓"哲学派上用场的时候
133--You want to keep it a secret? 你想保密
134--I'll be honest, it's not my first inclination,老实说 这不是我的首选
135--- but hearing you say it out loud, I like it. - Eli. -但听你这么一说 我喜欢 -伊莱
136--No. I... 不 我
137--We can't. That-that feels wrong. 我们不能这样 感觉不对
138--That's wrong. 那不对
139--All right, all right, all right. 好吧 好吧 好吧
140--You're right. You're right. 你说得对 你说得对
141--Anything less than full honesty is a betrayal. 非坦诚相待即背叛
142--Okay. 好吧
143--Here she is. 她来了
144--- Make me proud. - Shit. -让我骄傲 -见鬼
145--- Hi. - Hey, babe. How was the flight? -嗨 -宝贝 旅途怎样
146--Crying babies, bitchy flight attendants,哭闹的小孩 婊气冲天的空乘
147--they lost my suitcase and I hate Uber! 弄丢了我的行李箱 还有我讨厌优步
148--What have you guys been up to? 你们都干了什么
149--Uh... nothing much. 没什么
150--Yeah. Yeah. 嗯 没错
151--Just happy to have this one home. 只是见你回家很开心
152--What do you say we put you in a bath, huh? 不如给你泡个澡吧
153--- Oh, my God. - You deserve it. Salt, no salt? -太好了 -你值得拥有 放浴盐吗
154--- So much salt. - Salt it up. -多放点 -给你放满
155--Whatcha doing? 你干什么呢
156--I was just trying to think of a place我正想该把祖母的亚麻布
157--to store all of Nana's linens. 都存放在哪里
158--If there's ever a worldwide doily shortage,如果世界爆发餐垫短缺危机
159--we'll be sitting pretty. 我们绝对高枕无忧
160--It is done. 大功告成
161--We are now officially unpacked. 正式全部开箱完毕
162--I thought you finished weeks ago. 我以为你几周前就完成了
163--You said you hated seeing all of the unpacked boxes lying around,你说不喜欢看到箱子放的到处都是
164--so I put them all in the attic. 所以我就把它们放进了阁楼
165--Every day, I would bring one down and empty it. 每天拿一个下来开箱整理
166--You lugged all these boxes to the attic? 你把所有箱子都搬进了阁楼
167--Just so I wouldn't have to look at 'em? 就为了让我眼不见心不烦
168--It was nothing. 这没什么
169--You do so many things each day to please me. 你每天做那么多事取悦我
170--Things I don't even notice. 我都没注意到的事
171--And I want to notice them, so I can thank you. 我想注意到 好谢谢你
172--I don't need to be thanked. 我不想要感谢
173--You know,知道吗
174--I've been working a lot of late nights the past few months. 过去几个月我经常加班
175--This project I've been involved with, it's almost over. 我在忙的那个项目 快完成了
176--- It is? - Yeah. -是吗 -对
177--Once I'm done,一旦完成后
178--we'll get back to a normal schedule. 我们就能回到正常时间表
179--I'll be home in time for dinner, every night. 我会晚上准时回来吃饭 每晚都是
180--That would make me very happy. 那我会非常开心
181--So, we're finally moved in. 我们终于搬进来了
182--How should we celebrate? 该怎么庆祝呢
183--Why not throw a party? 不如办个派对吧
184--Like a housewarming thing? 乔迁派对吗
185--Yes, we can invite all the neighbors. 对 我们可以把邻居都请来
186--There's so many I haven't met yet. 还有很多我没见过面呢
187--Oh. Let's do it next Saturday. 那我们下周六办吧
188--- That would be wonderful. - Fantastic. -太好了 -很好
189--- You want me to throw this box away for you? - Oh, not just yet. -要我帮你把这箱子扔了吗 -先别扔
190--There's still some photos in there. 里面还有些照片
191--I was going to put those in the cupboard upstairs. 我本来想把这些摆到楼上的橱柜里
192--Maybe we should leave this one out. 或许这一张该摆在外面
193--Really? 真的吗
194--You said it upset you. 你说过这张让你难过
195--Eh, that was a while ago. 那是以前的事了
196--It hurts to remember,想起来让人很心痛
197--but it'd be worse to forget. 但忘记更糟
198--You're absolutely right. 你说得太对了
199--Simone, we're going to be late. 萨蒙妮 我们要迟到了
200--I'm coming. Hold your horses. 来了 着什么急
201--Amy. 艾米
202--Are you coming with us to the dinner? 你和我们一起去吃晚饭吗
203--We assumed you'd be going with Brad and his family. 我们以为你会跟布拉德一家去
204--I was with them all day. I need a break. 我整天都跟他们在一起 我需要喘口气
205--Oh, are they really that bad? 他们真有那么难相处吗
206--Do you know much about tractors? 你了解拖拉机吗
207--Um, no. 不了解
208--- You will by dessert. - I think you deserve a drink. -到上甜点时你就了解了 -你应该喝一杯
209--I'm sure Brad is very pleased你这么努力
210--that you're making such an effort. 布拉德一定很高兴
211--Trust me, I'm sucking up like crazy. 相信我 我马屁拍到飞起
212--And if I make a good impression,如果我能留下好印象
213--his parents might buy us a house. 他父母可能会给我们买栋房子
214--A house? 房子啊
215--As a wedding gift? 作为结婚礼物吗
216--Darling, we really need to rethink those fondue forks. 亲爱的 我们送区区芝士火锅叉子可能不够
217--Their farm sits on millions of gallons of oil. 他们的农场下面埋有大量石油
218--So whatever you think of them, be nice. 所以不管你对他们有什么看法 都友好一点
219--- I'm always nice. - Really nice. -我一向很友好 -要真心的
220--Not bitchy nice. 不是皮笑肉不笑这种
221--You're tying my hands, but fine. 你"绑住我手脚"了 不过行吧
222--Don't pick up. 别接
223--- We're late. - Uh, don't worry,-我们迟到了 -别担心
224--we've got one of those newfangled machines我们装了那种新型的机器
225--that takes a message. 能留言
226--You know, I don't know how we lived without it. 真不知道以前没有它时我们是怎么过的
227--Simone, Bernie Morton here. 萨蒙妮 我是伯尼·莫顿
228--I'm working on your divorce paperwork,我在填写你的离婚文件
229--but I still need some financial forms, so... 但我还需要一些财务表格
230--Bernie, it's not a good time. 伯尼 现在不是时候
231--I'll talk to you tomorrow. 我们明天再谈
232--You're getting divorced again? 你又要离婚吗
233--Now, Amy... 艾米
234--Right before my wedding? 就在我婚礼之前
235--It won't affect you. 不会影响你的
236--Brad's parents are not going to buy me a house布拉德的父母如果认为养大我的女人
237--if they think I was raised by a woman她的婚姻比薄荷糖的效力还短
238--who's never had a marriage last longer than a breath mint. 是绝对不会买房子送我的
239--You're blaming me? 你还怪我
240--After three husbands, yes. 是的 因为你换了三个老公
241--What's your excuse this time? 你这次又有什么借口
242--It's a charming story. 这个故事很有意思
243--Y-Yes, well, we-we both have charming stories,没错 我俩都有有意思的故事
244--but I don't want to bore you但我不想说一堆
245--with a lot of what we Brits call, um, tommyrot. 我们英国人所谓的"荒唐事" 让你无聊
246--Fine. 行吧
247--Let's just go. 我们走吧
248--Tommyrot? Really, Karl? 荒唐事 你不是吧 卡尔
249--You're hilarious. 你真可笑
250--At last, we agree on something. 我们终于意见一致了
251--Good morning. I'm Beth Ann Stanton,早上好 我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿
252--your new neighbor. 你的新邻居
253--My husband and I just moved in down the street. 我和我丈夫刚搬到附近
254--I-I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
255--Well, I hear your name is Mary. 我听说你叫玛丽
256--Mary Vlasin. 玛丽·弗拉辛
257--It's nice to officially meet you. 终于见面了 真好
258--Mary! 玛丽
259--That your husband? 那是你丈夫吗
260--Uh, yes. Now's not a good time. 是的 现在不太方便
261--I'll be quick. 我很快就好
262--I have something for the two of you. 我有东西给你们
263--It's the reason I dropped by. 我就是为此而来的
264--It's an invitation. 是张邀请函
265--Rob and I are throwing a housewarming party on Saturday;我和罗伯周六要办乔迁派对
266--nothing fancy. Just finger food and beer. 没多隆重 就是小吃和啤酒
267--We'll be having some old friends, and邀请了一些老朋友来
268--hopefully some new ones. 希望也有新朋友来
269--I can't remember the last time I went to a party. 我都不记得上次参加派对是什么时候了
270--Mary! 玛丽
271--Uh, do you think you might be able to make it? 你觉得你们能来吗
272--I'm just doing a head count. 我就想统计下人数
273--I don't know, um... 我说不好
274--I was coming. I was just, uh, talking to our new neighbor. 我本来要过去的 刚才在跟新邻居说话
275--Oh, hello there. 你好啊
276--I didn't realize we had company. 我不知道有人来了
277--I'm Beth Ann Stanton. 我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿
278--I've just moved in down the street. 刚搬到附近
279--She invited us to, uh, a party. 她邀请我们去参加 派对
280--Oh. Just a little housewarming thing on Saturday. 只是周六有个小小的乔迁派对
281--Mary said she wasn't sure you'd be able to... 玛丽说她不确定你们是否能
282--No, we'd love to come. 哪有 我们很乐意参加
283--- Really? - Sure. -是吗 -当然了
284--You want us to bring anything, or... 需要我们带点什么吗 或者
285--No. No. 不用 不用
286--Just your lovely selves. 你们两个小可爱来就够了
287--Well, all righty, then. We'll see you soon. 那好吧 到时见
288--Wonderful. 太好了
289--I'll check with the ma? tre d',我去问问领班
290--see if Brad's family's arrived. 看看布拉德的家人是否到了
291--Oh, my God. 我的天
292--- It's Hector. - Hector? -是赫克托 -赫克托
293--He was the best hairdresser I ever had. 他是我有过的最好的理发师
294--I mean, until he dropped me. 我是说 直到他不干了
295--Why did he drop you? 他为什么不干了
296--Who knows? One day, he just stopped scheduling appointments. 谁知道呢 有一天他就突然停止了预约
297--Well, I'm sure you did something to offend him. 你肯定做了什么冒犯他的事
298--Why would you assume that? 你为什么会这么想
299--Oh, right, I'm horrible. 对哦 我很讨人厌
300--Amy! 艾米
301--Patty. 佩蒂
302--Mom, this is Brad's sister Patty. 妈 这是布拉德的姐姐佩蒂
303--Oh, it's lovely to meet you. 很高兴认识你
304--Thank you. 谢谢
305--Oh, they've seated us in a private dining room. 他们把我们安排在私人包间里
306--Did you arrange that? 是你安排的吗
307--I did. I wanted to do something special for my new family. 是的 我想为我的新家人们做点什么特别的事
308--It's a great idea. 真是个不错的主意
309--Now we can get as loud and crazy as we want. 现在我们可以随心所欲大吵大闹了
310--I don't know if Amy told you,我不知道艾米是否告诉过你
311--but I know how to yodel. 我知道如何用约德尔唱法歌唱
312--No. 她没说过
313--I think I would have remembered that. 要是说过 我想我会记住的
314--Great, let's get the party started. 太好了 让我们开始狂欢吧
315--- Karl, everyone's here. - Oh, good. -卡尔 大家都到了 -好
316--- Hello. - Hi. -你好 -你好
317--Simone. 萨蒙妮
318--Hey, guys. 大伙儿好
319--Oh, here they are. 你们来啦
320--What a pleasure it is to finally meet you. 认识你们甚是荣幸
321--I'm Ruby and this is Dwight. 我是露比 他是德怀特
322--- Charmed. - Well, hello, there. -幸会 -你们好
323--Sorry we're late. 抱歉我们迟到了
324--Well, if you were busy making yourself beautiful,如果你是忙着在打扮自己
325--may I just say, mission accomplished. 请允许我说 任务完成了
326--Heel, Dwight. 你真坏 德怀特
327--I see I'm gonna have to watch my step around you. 看来我得防着点你了
328--I can't tell you how thrilled we are that Amy's marrying a young man我无法告诉你们艾米能嫁给一个像你们儿子
329--as admirable as your son. 这么令人敬佩的年轻人我们有多激动
330--That voice. 听听这声线
331--He's like someone on PBS. 他就像是PBS电视台里的人
332--Now, who wants champagne? 谁想来点香槟
333--I'm sure we could all be persuaded. 大家都想吧
334--I could just listen to him talk all day long. 我能听他说上一整天
335--If you were married to him, you would. 如果你嫁给他 你会的
336--Well, Ruby and I are just as crazy about your daughter. 露比和我也很喜欢你们的女儿
337--The whole family is. 我们一家都是
338--Patty hasn't shut up about her. 佩蒂不停地讲她
339--'Cause I'm happy, okay? 因为我很开心 好吗
340--I'm finally getting a sister. 我终于有个妹妹了
341--Well, I'm thrilled to finally be a part of a big family. 很激动我能成为大家庭中的一员
342--I've always dreamed of hosting large family gatherings. 我总是梦想举办一场大型家庭聚会
343--You know what I dream about? 你们知道我的梦是什么吗
344--Grandkids. 抱孙子
345--Oh, I've had that dream. 我也梦到过
346--I always wake up screaming. 每次都尖叫着醒来
347--Now, why don't you want grandkids? 你为什么不想抱孙子
348--Well, I'd have to tell people that I'm a grandmother. 那我就得告诉大家我当外婆了
349--And let's face it, who's gonna believe me? 看看我这面相 谁会相信我
350--Does anyone need more champagne? 还有人需要香槟吗
351--Oh, God, yes. Yes, absolutely. -天啊 需要 -需要 太需要了
352--Uh, I'm terribly sorry. Will you excuse me? 非常抱歉 我出去一下
353--I, uh, I desperately need to use the facilities. 我非常需要去"飞流直下三千尺"
354--Listen to him. 听听
355--He even makes taking a piss sound fancy. 撒尿都说得这么花里胡哨
356--It is done! I just wrote the words完成了 我刚写完
357--"Fade to black. ""消逝于黑暗中"
358--My script is complete! 我的剧本完成了
359--Eli! 伊莱
360--Oh, my God. Oh. 我的天哪
361--- Honey, that's amazing. - Yeah, it is. -宝贝 太棒了 -是的
362--You know what's amazing? Somehow it all works. 你知道最棒的是什么吗 不知怎的全都通了
363--I mean, the characters, the plot, all of it. 我是说 角色 情节 一切
364--I mean, I probably used the word "Fuck"我可能用了"操"这个词
365--about 60 times too many, but that's fixable. 六十多次 但是没关系
366--I mean, the point is: I may actually be a good writer. 重点是我也许真的能成为一个好编剧
367--Oh, I'm so proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
368--Oh, thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
369--Oh, so I called Lamar,我给拉马尔打了电话
370--and he wants to take us all out to dinner tonight to celebrate. 然后他想请我们出去吃饭庆祝庆祝
371--Oh, that'd be great. 那太好了
372--We should go to La Serata. 我们应该去月夜餐厅
373--- Ooh, molto bene. - Yeah. -很好 -没错
374--Not to change the subject,我并不想换话题
375--but I'm curious about something. 但有件事我很好奇
376--What's up? 什么事
377--While I was away, did you two fuck? 我不在的时候 你们俩是不是睡了
378--I don't know why, I just have a feeling. 不知道为什么 我就是有这种感觉
379--Am I crazy? 是我疯了吗
380--We absolutely fucked. 我们绝对睡了
381--Shit. Wow. Hmm. 天 真的啊 好吧
382--Are you upset? 你生气了吗
383--I'm not sure. 不好说
384--It's not like you and I have never done it without Eli. 我俩又不是趁伊莱不在的时候没睡过
385--That's true. 那倒也是
386--Okay. 好吧
387--Okay? 好吧
388--I mean, obviously I have some feelings显然我还有些感受
389--that I need to work through,需要平复
390--but this was... this was bound to happen, right? 但这是... 这是注定要发生的 对吧
391--At some point, since we're all together now. 迟早的事 既然我们都住在一起了
392--And I love you both,而且我爱你们俩
393--so why... why would I not want you guys to get closer? 所以为何... 我为何不想让你俩再走近点呢
394--Yes, exactly, and I-I knew that if we were just open是啊 没错 我就知道如果我们能
395--and honest about the whole thing,开诚布公地谈论整件事的话
396--that it wouldn't be a big deal. 会发现其实也没什么大不了的
397--Yeah. Well, thank you for telling me the truth. 是啊 谢谢你告诉我真相
398--- It feels good to know. - Of course. Of course. -知道真相后的感觉真不错 -那是当然了
399--Oh, you know what, you should tell Lamar对了 你应该告诉拉马尔
400--that I know the manager at La Serata,我认识月夜餐厅的经理
401--so she can get us a good table. 她能帮我们预定一个好位置
402--Oh, yeah, yeah. 好啊 好啊
403--Totally. Great call. 行啊 行啊
404--I will, um... 我会...
405--I-I will, I will text Lamar right now. 我立刻传简讯给拉马尔
406--Okay. 好的
407--So I can tell Rob is still mad about the other night. 我能感觉到罗伯还在生那晚的气
408--He hasn't called in days. 他已经多日没打给我了
409--I thought about calling him,我想过打给他
410--but I don't want to seem desperate,但我不想让自己看起来太绝望
411--although I am a little bit,虽说我确实有点绝望
412--but he doesn't need to know that. 但他不需要知道这些
413--Anyway... 不管怎样...
414--what do you think I should do? 你觉得我该怎么做
415--Hmm. What? 你说什么
416--Listen to me. 你看看我
417--I must be boring you to tears always talking about Rob. 我一直叨唠罗伯 你一定听烦了吧
418--No, I'm sorry. 不 不好意思
419--I was thinking about this woman I met today. 我刚才在想今天遇到的这个女人
420--I can't get her out of my mind. 她在我脑海中挥之不去
421--Why? 为什么
422--I was at her door dropping something off,我去她家送东西
423--and, just, something wasn't quite right. 感觉事情不太对
424--How do you mean? 怎么说
425--She was worried about her husband. 她很担心她丈夫
426--I could hear him calling for her. 我能听到他喊她
427--There was just something about his tone. 他的语气有些奇怪
428--It scared me. 着实吓到我了
429--Then he came to the door,然后他来开门
430--and he was charming. 看起来很有魅力
431--This woman, was she wearing a lot of makeup? 这个女人 她是不是画着浓妆
432--She was. 确实是
433--How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
434--He hits her. 他经常打她
435--You think? 你觉得是这样吗
436--No, he isn't the type. He's very successful. 不 他不是那种人 他事业很成功
437--My father was a doctor. 我父亲是名医生
438--I used to watch my mother apply makeup我过去常常看着我母亲用化妆品
439--to cover up her black eyes. 来遮盖她青肿的眼眶
440--Oh, no. 不会吧
441--She would smear green concealer to cover the bruise,她会先抹绿色的遮瑕膏来遮住淤青
442--and then she would apply a second layer of concealer然后再涂一层遮瑕
443--that matched her skin tone. 用以匹配她的肤色
444--And then she would do the same thing to the other side然后她会在另一半脸上再重复同样的操作
445--so that people wouldn't notice the difference. 这样人们就看不出来差别了
446--That's awful. 那也太惨了
447--No, here's the awful part. 不 惨的在后面
448--My whole family knew what was going on. 我们全家都知道这件事
449--Aunts, uncles, cousins--我的姑婶 叔伯 堂兄们
450--they all knew what he was doing,他们都清楚他做了些什么
451--and they just looked the other way. 但是他们都视而不见
452--I hate people that look the other way. 我恨那些视而不见的人
453--And he told the owner he was willing to match他告诉店主无论吉布森兄弟开出什么价
454--any offer the Gibson twins could come up with. 他都愿意出同样的价格
455--And that's how Dwight cornered the Tulsa County market德怀特就是这样垄断了塔尔萨县
456--for earth-moving machinery. 挖掘机市场的
457--The next thing that happened... 在那之后...
458--Please stop! 请停下
459--Until I find Karl. 等我找到卡尔再讲
460--He would hate to miss this amazing story. 他一定不会想错过这个精彩的故事
461--He has been in the gents' room quite a while. 他在洗手间待了好久了
462--Uh, you want me to check on him? 你想让我去看看他是怎么回事吗
463--No. I-I've got this. 不用 我去就好
464--- Ma'am, that's the men's room. - Oh, I know. -女士 那是男厕 -我知道
465--My husband isn't hiding out in the ladies' room. 我丈夫总不会躲在女厕吧
466--So nice to finally meet you, Lamar. 很开心我们终于见面了 拉马尔
467--I've heard so much about you. 我听了好多关于你的事
468--Heard a lot about you, too, pretty lady. 我也听说了很多你的事 美女
469--And I have so many questions. 我有好多问题
470--- Please don't ask them. - Come on. -求你别问 -拜托
471--I'm paying for this meal. All I want in exchange is今天是我请客 我唯一想要的回报
472--a few juicy details about your new lifestyle. 就是关于你们新生活方式的一些八卦
473--All right, dude, don't embarrass me. 好吧 哥们 别让我难堪
474--I wouldn't ask if I didn't need to know. 我要是没必要知道我就不会问了
475--Why do you need to know? 你为什么需要知道
476--Truth is, I've been thinking about事实是 我一直在考虑
477--bringing another woman into my relationship with Delores. 往我和德洛丽丝的关系中再添一个女人
478--And she's open to the idea? 她不介意吗
479--Absolutely not. 当然介意
480--All right, okay, all right. 好吧 好吧
481--Let's talk about my script. 我们来谈谈我的剧本吧
482--- Eli said that you think it's good. - No. -伊莱说你觉得不错 -不
483--I think it's brilliant. 我觉得棒极了
484--- Okay, just tell me it'll sell. - Oh, yes. -告诉我能卖出去 -当然
485--I already got four different producers interested. 已经有四个制片人感兴趣了
486--I'm expecting offers in the high six-figure range. 我估计出价能有六位数 接近一百万
487--Are you serious? 你认真的吗
488--I joke about sex, not money. 我只会开性的玩笑 从不开钱的
489--I-I've never had a script get that kind of reaction before. 我以前的剧本从没有过这样的反应
490--You've never written a script this commercial before. 你从没写过这样商业的剧本
491--And I guess we have you to thank for that. 我想我们得谢谢你
492--Stop. 别
493--What? 什么
494--It just--只是
495--Eli was having some problems with his story,伊莱有点写不下去
496--so I read the first 50 pages,所以我看了前50页的剧本
497--and I-I gave him a few ideas. 给了他一些点子
498--More than a few. I mean, she saved my ass is what she did. 不止一些 她可以说是救了我
499--That part at the end, where-where Eva,结尾那里 伊娃
500--she burns the place down and goes,她烧毁了那地方
501--like, full-blown arsonist on everybody? 然后烧死了所有人
502--Jade's idea. 是洁德的点子
503--Cool. 酷
504--So, you let her read the script before it was finished? 所以你剧本还没写完就拿给她看
505--W-Well, yeah. 是的
506--'Cause you never let me do that. 你从没让我提前看过
507--No-- h-honey,不 亲爱的
508--my back was up against the wall on this. 这次我实在是被逼入绝境了
509--- I mean... - I-I also,-我 -我还
510--I-I gave him some thoughts on the lead character. 我给了他一些关于主角的想法
511--You know, I have insight into the millennial female brain. 我很了解千禧一代的女生
512--And it shows. 能看出来
513--Eva is the-the best character he's ever created. 伊娃是他笔下最棒的人物
514--I-I don't know about that. 这我可说不好
515--I do. Trust me, Eli. 我可以 相信我 伊莱
516--Be good to Jade. She's your muse. 好好待洁德 她是你的灵感女神
517--- You might be right. - Oh, that's ridiculous. -你也许是对的 -别胡说了
518--So, Jade, you ever think about doing any writing yourself? 洁德 你有想过自己写剧本吗
519--Um, yeah. I-I have,有过 我
520--I actually have a couple script ideas, yeah. 我其实有几个剧本的点子
521--Well, I would love to hear about them. 我很有兴趣听听
522--- Really? - Yeah. -真的吗 -嗯
523--- Um, excuse me for just one moment. - Yeah. -失陪一下 -好
524--Are you sure? 你确定吗
525--He's always looking for my replacement, so please. 他总是在找我的替代者
526--What in God's name? 你到底是怎么想的
527--Shit. We... 该死 我们
528--We got a bit carried away. 我们有点忘乎所以了
529--We haven't seen each other in years. 我们很久没见过面了
530--Oh, my God. Is that why you dropped me as a client? 我的天 所以你才不给我理发了吗
531--Because you were screwing my husband! 因为你在上我老公
532--I couldn't look you in the eye anymore. 我不能直视你的眼睛
533--It was impossible to trim your bangs. 没法给你剪刘海
534--I think you should leave now. 我想你该走了
535--For what it's worth,不管有没有用
536--I love the layers. 我喜欢你头发的层次感
537--Go. 快滚
538--How could you? 你怎么能这样
539--You can't be completely shocked. 你不至于这么吃惊吧
540--You knew perfectly well I slept with men. 你很清楚我和男人睡过
541--But with Hector? 可是和赫克托
542--You're surprised that the man I slept with was your hairdresser? 你惊讶于我睡的男人是你的理发师
543--That is the gay sex equivalent of "The butler did it. "这就相当于同志性爱版的"是管家干的"
544--What the hell is going on? 你们在干什么
545--Nothing. We're fine. 没什么 我们很好
546--We are not fine. 我们才不好
547--You would not believe how Karl betrayed me. 你不会相信卡尔如何背叛了我
548--I don't care. 我不在乎
549--I've spent six months sucking up to the Clampetts,我拍了克莱皮特一家六个月的马屁
550--and you're not gonna blow it for me in one night. 我不允许你们一夜之间给我毁了
551--Now move it! 赶紧出来
552--Come on. 走吧
553--Let's not ruin her chances with unnecessary drama. 我们就别破坏她卷进不必要抓马的机会了
554--Fine. I'll wait till we're in divorce court. 行 我就等到我们上离婚法庭时再说
555--And what I do to you then我到时会做的事
556--will be very necessary. 就相当有必要了
557--Gretchen, Dale! Welcome to our little shindig. 格雷琴 戴尔 欢迎来到我们的聚会
558--- Hi! - Thanks for having us. -你好 -谢谢邀请我们
559--Wow, those are some shorts. 天呐 你这短裤可真亮眼
560--Yeah. Bought 'em special for the party. Aren't they great? 是啊 专门为派对买的 很棒吧
561--There's food and drink in the dining room. 饭厅里有食物和饮品
562--- Please help yourself. - Thank you. -请自便 -谢谢
563--- See? She liked them. - That's not what she said. -瞧吧 她喜欢我的短裤 -她可没这么说
564--Hey, Beth Ann. Got any requests? 你好啊 贝丝·安 对曲目有什么要求吗
565--Don't play classical until I want people to leave. 别弹古典曲目 除非等到我想赶客的时候
566--Okay. 好吧
567--What did I tell you? No running in the house. 我是怎么跟你说的 不准在家里乱跑
568--But it's not our house. 但这不是我们家啊
569--I swear to God, Benny. 我对天发誓 本尼
570--Come on. Nobody's gonna vote for the guy after what happened in Cuba. 拜托 经过古巴那事 没人会投票给他的
571--Don't matter. I can't think of one scenario那不重要 无论如何我都坚定认为
572--where Kennedy doesn't get a second term. 肯尼迪肯定会连任的
573--Never gonna happen. 那是不可能的
574--So you're telling me you've never been for a ride in a Cadillac? 所以你从没乘过凯迪拉克吗
575--I'd be happy to take you around the block. 我很乐意带你兜兜风
576--Lenore, could you please help me in the kitchen? 莉诺 你能来厨房给我帮帮忙吗
577--Thank you so much. 真是太感谢了
578--Honey, Miles is bragging about his salary at Hughes Aircraft. 亲爱的 麦尔斯在吹嘘他在休斯飞机公司的薪水
579--Can I tell him how much I make? 我能告诉他我的薪水吗
580--- Absolutely not. - Oh, come on. -绝对不要 -拜托
581--Cookies! 饼干
582--Are those deviled eggs? 那是魔鬼蛋吗
583--Help yourself. 请自便
584--Hi. You came. 嗨 你们来了
585--Of course. We wouldn't miss it. 当然了 我们不会错过的
586--I'm sorry we're late. 很抱歉我们迟到了
587--Don't be silly. The party's only just started. 别说傻话 派对才刚刚开始呢
588--Nice place you got here. 你这房子可真漂亮啊
589--We certainly like it. 我们的确很喜欢
590--Well, I didn't want to come empty-handed, so... 我不想空手而来 所以...
591--You shouldn't have. 你不必如此麻烦的
592--No, no. It was no trouble. I used a mix. 不 不麻烦 我用的是现成的糕点粉
593--Thank you again for inviting us. 再次感谢你邀请我们
594--Look, honey, it's Dale Clark. 亲爱的 你看 那是戴尔·克拉克
595--I know him. We should go say hi. 我认识他 我们应该去打个招呼
596--Look at those shorts. 瞧瞧他的短裤
597--Taylor? Are you still in here? 泰勒 你还在吗
598--Taylor? 泰勒
599--There you are. 你在这儿啊
600--Are you okay? 你还好吧
601--The boys are starting to worry. 男人们都开始担心了
602--I'm fine. 我没事
603--- Are you sure? - Yeah. -你确定吗 -是的
604--Doing my thing. I'll be out in a minute. 在方便呢 马上就出来
605--Why are your pants on? 那你的裤子为什么没脱
606--Why are you being weird? 那你为什么这么奇怪
607--Sorry. 抱歉
608--Look, I understand if you're upset. 听着 如果你生气了 我完全理解
609--Do you? 是吗
610--What happened with me and Eli我和伊莱之间发生的事
611--has obviously triggered some hurt feelings,显然触发了某些伤痛的感觉
612--and I totally get it. 我真的完全理解的
613--Jade, believe me when I say洁德 如果我说
614--I don't give a fuck if you screwed my husband. 我完全不在乎你跟我丈夫上床的事 请你信我
615--Okay, so then what's the problem? 好吧 那问题到底是什么
616--His muse? What kind of over-the-top undeserved bullshit is that? 他的灵感女神 那是什么狗屁话
617--Okay, he was just trying to be nice. 好吧 他只是想说些客气话而已
618--You didn't save him. 你没有拯救他
619--You toss out a couple ideas你不过是抛出一些想法
620--and poured him coffee while he pulled an all-nighter. 在他熬夜时 给他倒倒咖啡而已
621--I am the one who spent the last two years过去两年 他把我们的生活毁得千疮百孔
622--cleaning up the mess he made of our lives. 收拾烂摊子的人是我
623--- What did he do? - What didn't he do? -他干什么了 -他什么没干
624--Speed, cocaine... 安非他命 可卡因
625--Christ, I can write you a list,老天呐 我都能写个清单出来
626--but this place closes at midnight. 但这地方半夜就打烊了
627--Jade, he's an addict. 洁德 他是个瘾君子
628--He almost died. 他曾经差点死了
629--And he would've if I didn't force him into rehab. 如果不是我强迫他戒毒 他已经死了
630--I-I didn't know that. 我之前不知道这事
631--Well, how could you? 你怎么可能知道
632--I didn't say anything because... 我什么都没说 因为...
633--I thought we were fine and... 我以为我们已经没事了  但是...
634--just having you here, it's... 你来了以后 就...
635--What? 什么
636--Man, that's just shining a light on the cracks in our relationship. 老天 这暴露出了我们之间的感情的裂缝
637--- I don't mean to... - I know. -我不是有意...  -我知道
638--It's not your fault. 这不是你的错
639--You did nothing wrong. I'm just... 你没做错任何事 我只是...
640--I don't know. 我也说不清
641--I'm just not sure我只是不太确定
642--the current living situation is working. 当前的共处形式是否可以成立
643--Are you saying you want me to go? 你的意思是你希望我离开吗
644--I don't know what I'm saying. 我也不知道我是什么意思
645--I just don't think this whole thing's working. 我只是觉得 目前的这种关系是行不通的
646--Sheila! Sheila! Come on. 希拉 希拉 快来
647--What're you doing? 你干什么
648--Don't you hear? They're playing "The Twist. "你没听到吗 他们在弹奏《扭扭舞》呢
649--That's terrific. I'm eating pie. 真是太棒了 我在吃派呢
650--Forget about the pie. 别吃什么派了
651--- Come on. I want to dance. - Well, here's your partner. -快来 我想跳舞 -你的舞伴在这儿呢
652--She's just like me, but smaller and stickier. 她就跟我一样 不过更小 更娇弱
653--Come on, honey, and after we're done dancing,来吧 亲爱的 等我们跳完舞
654--Daddy's gonna tell you about all the nice women爸爸要跟你讲讲那些
655--he should've married. 他本该娶的所有好女人
656--Hi. Joining us? 嗨 要来一起跳吗
657--Let's see it. Lift your leg. 我看看 抬起腿
658--- You okay there, Gretchen? - I broke my heel. -你还好吗 格雷琴 -我的高跟鞋跟断了
659--I'll be right back, Mr. Astaire. 我马上回来 阿斯泰尔先生
660--You're a killer. 你跳得太棒了
661--Well, she is. 她才是
662--Mary. 玛丽
663--May I have this dance? 可以邀请你跳支舞吗
664--No, I don't think so. 不 算了吧
665--Aw, come on. Don't make me dance alone. 拜托 别让我独自跳舞啊
666--Seriously, I have two left feet. 真的 我有两只左脚[不会跳舞]
667--Well, add them to mine and we'll have four. 跟我的加一起我们就有四只脚了
668--- Okay, just for a minute. - Yeah, now you're talking. -好吧 就跳一下 -这就对了
669--Look at you go. 你跳得不错啊
670--Hands up! 抬起手
671--My mistake. Oh, you're doing great. 我的错 你跳得很好
672--Come on. 过来
673--- We were only dancing. - I said come on! -我们只是在跳舞 -我说了过来
674--Buddy. 伙计
675--There's no need to be like this. 没有必要这样
676--You can cheat on your wife all you want,你可以随心所欲绿你妻子
677--but you're not touching mine. 但是休想碰我妻子
678--Did you see that? 你看到了吗
679--Yeah. 是的
680--He just grabbed her and pulled her away in front of everyone. 他当着所有人的面把她抓走了
681--He was angry that she was dancing with me. 他很生气她在跟我跳舞
682--That's no excuse. 这不是借口
683--They went into the study. 他们进书房去了
684--You need to make sure he's not hurting her. 你得去确保他没有伤害她
685--Well? 怎么
686--What happens in their marriage is none of our business. 他们婚姻中的事情跟我们没有关系
687--Is that why we go to parties? 所以我们才去参加各种派对吗
688--So you can flirt with strange men? 好让你能跟陌生男人调情吗
689--People can hear you. 人们可以听到你
690--Or do you just enjoy humiliating me, huh? 或者是你就喜欢侮辱我
691--Do you mind? This is a private conversation. 能出去吗 这是私人对话
692--Look, I am so sorry if-if we are being too loud. 如果我们太吵了 我向你道歉
693--We'll be out of here in two shakes of a lamb's tail, okay? 我们很快就会离开 好吗
694--Look, this is not my fault. 听着 这不是我的错
695--She always drinks too much. 她总是喝太多
696--I've just set out some angel food cake in the dining room. 我刚刚在饭厅里摆上了一份天使蛋糕
697--Why don't you go have a slice? 你们不去吃一块吗
698--No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
699--We're going home. 我们要回家
700--Maybe you'd like to stay a little longer? 或许你想再多待一阵子
701--Give him a chance to cool off. 给他个冷静的机会
702--That'll just make it worse. 这只会让事情变得更糟糕
703--Mary. 玛丽
704--It must be a wonderful thing能像你这样坚强
705--to be strong like you. 一定很棒吧
706--That's the reason we became Southern Baptist. 所以我们才变成了美南浸信会教徒
707--Those Methodists were just a little too liberal for our taste. 循道宗教徒有点过于自由了 不合我们口味
708--Leave the bottle. 酒瓶就别拿走了
709--My darling, don't you, uh,亲爱的 你不觉得
710--think you've had enough? 你喝得够多了吗
711--Of you? Yes. 对你 我确实是受够了
712--Of chardonnay? Never. 霞多丽吗 绝对不会
713--Patty! 佩蒂
714--Look at your new dress. 看看你的新裙子
715--Oh, darn. 该死
716--Amy helps me buy something chic艾米帮我买了时髦的衣服
717--and I ruin it first time out. 我第一次穿就把它弄脏了
718--We'll just go shopping again tomorrow. 我们明天再去购物
719--For grease on silk, you want talcum powder. 你需要爽身粉来除掉丝绸上的油渍
720--There's a travel size in the rental car. 租车里有个旅行装的
721--Okay. Excuse me. 好  失陪下
722--Brad tells us you two run an art gallery together. 布拉德跟我说你们俩一起开了艺术画廊
723--What's that like? 感觉如何
724--- Fun. - Challenging. -有趣 -很有挑战性
725--It's a challenge, but a fun one. 是很有挑战性 但也很有趣
726--Unlike our marriage, which is purely a challenge. 不像我们的婚姻 完全就是挑战
727--Speaking of marriage,说起婚姻
728--I'm just curious, Simone,我很好奇 萨蒙妮
729--how many times have you been married? 你结了几次婚
730--Just three. Why? 就三次 怎么了
731--It's just an innocent question, my love. 只不过是个无关痛痒的问题而已 亲爱的
732--- I wasn't talking to you. - I know. -我没在跟你说话 -我知道
733--Why are you so cross with him? 你为什么那么生他的气
734--I wasn't cross. Was I cross? 我没有生气 我有生气吗
735--You were definitely cross. 你绝对生气了
736--Um, not that it's any of my business, but... 当然了这不关我事 但是...
737--if I were twice divorced, then hooked a man like Karl,如果我离过两次婚 能遇到卡尔这样的男人
738--I'd treat him a little nicer. 我会更加善待他的
739--Now I'm curious about something, Ruby. 换到我好奇了 露比
740--How would you treat Karl if you walked into the bathroom如果你走进盥洗室里看到他跟男人接吻
741--and found him kissing another man? 你会怎么对待他呢
742--Bravo, Simone. 真棒 萨蒙妮
743--That's right, sugar. 没错 甜心
744--Karl is gay. 卡尔是同性恋
745--Still have a crush on him? 还对他有感觉吗
746--Your stepdad is gay? 你继父是同性恋
747--I thought he was just English. 我以为他的谈吐举止是因为他是英国人呢
748--That's why we're getting divorced. 这就是我们离婚的原因
749--Dear God. Another divorce? 天哪 又要离婚
750--Not really the headline, Dwight. 这不是重点 德怀特
751--Oh, you poor, tragic woman. 你这个可怜的女人啊
752--I have suffered. It's true. 我的确受过苦
753--I-I'm sorry, do not shed tears for Simone. 不好意思 别为西蒙娜难过了
754--She is receiving ample comfort in the arms她从她的情人那里
755--of her lover得到了足够的慰藉
756--Tommy Harte. 也就是汤米·哈特
757--What the fuck? 什么鬼
758--Shut up, Karl. 闭嘴 卡尔
759--You're sleeping with Tommy? 你跟汤米上床了
760--Who, for the newcomers, is all of 18 years of age. 你们可能不知道 他才刚刚18岁
761--Oh, sweet suffering Jesus. 我的老天爷啊
762--British homos, teen lovers? 英国同性恋 青少年情人
763--What kind of spangled hell pit are you marrying into? 这是要结什么鬼亲家
764--Hey. Found the talcum powder. 我找到爽身粉了
765--Why is everyone so serious? 为什么大家都这么严肃
766--I never thought I'd see the day our family我从来没想到有一天我的家里
767--would have a homosexual in it. 会有一个同性恋
768--Brad, you swore you wouldn't tell. 布拉德 你发誓不会说出去的
769--No, Patty, Patty, I-I... 不 佩蒂 佩蒂 我...
770--I-I don't know what Brad told you,我不知道布拉德跟你说了什么
771--but my feelings for you are sisterly, not sexual. 但是我对你的感情是姐妹情 不是姬情
772--Oh, sweet suffering Jesus. 我的天老爷啊
773--Patty! 佩蒂
774--Oh, come back! 回来
775--Sweet baby, please say it's not true. 亲爱的 这一定不是真的吧
776--She's a lesbian. 她是同性恋
777--How did I miss that? 我怎么会没看出来
778--Anybody want an after-dinner cocktail? 有人要来一杯餐后鸡尾酒吗
779--Uh, not me. I have the worst headache. 我就不了 我现在头很疼
780--Why don't you go on upstairs and lie down? 那你去楼上躺着吧
781--We can give you a little space tonight. 我们今晚就不打扰你了
782--That'd be nice. Thank you. 那太好了 谢谢
783--I'm gonna have me a scotch. You want one? 我要来杯苏格兰威士忌 你要吗
784--Jade? 洁德
785--How could you not tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
786--I'm not sure I know what you're talking... 我不知道你指的是什么...
787--The pills, Eli. 那些药 伊莱
788--You're an addict and you let me give you pills. 你有毒瘾还接受了我给你的药
789--Shit. 我去
790--- How did you... - Taylor told me. -你是怎么...  -泰勒告诉我的
791--At dinner, in the bathroom. 晚餐的时候在卫生间告诉我的
792--Shit. She d--我去 她...
793--she doesn't know that I took anything, though, right? 但她不知道我吃过什么吧
794--No. 不知道
795--- Oh, thank Christ. - Not yet. -谢天谢地 -还不知道罢了
796--No. No. No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
797--What do you mean, "No"? 你这"不"是什么意思
798--I have to. This is too big. 我必须告诉她 这是件大事
799--Fuck. 我去
800--What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办
801--I mean, she's already questioning our living arrangement. 她已经开始质疑我们目前的生活状况
802--If she finds out about this,如果她发现了的话
803--it doesn't matter how she feels about me. I am out on the street. 不管她还对我还有什么感觉 我肯定要被赶出去
804--I don't have anywhere to go, Eli. 我无处可去 伊莱
805--And Willow and Mischa are gone薇珞和米莎走了
806--and Duke is still out there. 但杜克还在
807--Listen. And I... Jade, Jade, listen-listen to me. 听着 洁德 洁德 听我说
808--That's not gonna happen. Okay? I'm not gonna let that happen. 不会这样的 我不会让事情变成这样的
809--- I need you here. - Why? -我需要你在这里 -为什么
810--Because I'm your muse or am I, am I just your dealer? 我是你的灵感女神还是你的毒贩
811--I'm-I'm done with the pills. Okay? 我已经戒掉了 好吗
812--Done. 戒了
813--So she doesn't need to know. 她不需要知道
814--In that case, give them to me. 如果是那样的话 那还给我
815--- What? - If you're done with them,-什么 -如果你戒了的话
816--then there's no reason that you can't give them back. 就没有理由不把它们还回来了吧
817--So? 所以呢
818--Look, the thing is, one of the producers who's interested但是现在感兴趣的制片人之一
819--- wants a rewrite. - I knew it. -想要我改写 -我就知道
820--She's got some really great ideas. 她有一些很棒的点子
821--- Lamar says if I can turn out a draft by Friday... - Eli. -拉马尔说如果我可以在周五之前交稿的话...  -伊莱
822--All right, fine. 好的 好吧
823--Jesus, just take them... . 天哪 拿走吧...
824--Just, I'm-I'm-I'm so, I'm so, so close我离事业东山再起
825--to getting my career back. 只有一步之遥了
826--You can handle a few rewrites without them. 没有这些东西你也可以改写成功的
827--Yeah, all I know is that I used to be a writer是啊 我只知道我曾是个编剧
828--and an addict, and then I got clean,也是个瘾君子 然后我戒毒
829--and all of a sudden, I wasn't a writer anymore. 突然之间 我就不再是编剧了
830--But if I can do this,但如果我这次做到了
831--if I can, if I can finish this thing如果我可以 可以完成这个剧本
832--and if I can get it to them on time,如果我可以按时把作品交上去的话
833--then, you know, I'm... 那我就...
834--I'm back. 我就能回归
835--I will be legit again,我就能再次走上巅峰
836--they will trust me again他们就会再次信任我
837--and the money that will follow, Jade... 然后就会有收入了 洁德...
838--... I can take care of you. 我就可以照顾你了
839--Please. 求你了
840--I need them. 我需要它们
841--And you promise you'll take care of me? 你保证你会照顾我吗
842--I promise. 我保证
843--Let's get to work on your movie. 我们去忙你的剧本吧
844--Christ, what an evening. 天 今晚真是"惊喜不断"啊
845--I'm exhausted. 我累死了
846--Oh, you're not staying here tonight. 你今晚不能待在这儿
847--Is that so? 是吗
848--I want you to pack your things and leave, now. 我要你立刻收拾东西离开
849--Oh, knock it off, Simone. 少来了 萨蒙妮
850--I'm angry enough as it is. 我已经够生气了
851--You're angry? My daughter may never speak to me again. 你生气 我女儿也许再也不会跟我说话
852--Oh, and whose fault is that? 那能怪谁呢
853--If you'd just kept your mouth shut instead of humiliating me. 你之前要是闭嘴而不是羞辱我就行了
854--I was provoked. 你把我激怒了
855--Oh, so there was no possible way you could suppress the impulse所以无论如何你也不可能抑制住
856--to blow up the entire evening? 你想破坏今晚的冲动了
857--Says the man who couldn't stop himself你好意思说 你随时
858--from sneaking off to the men's room for a quickie. 都想溜进男厕所去快速打一炮
859--Oh, fuck you! 去你妈的
860--I've spent my whole damn life controlling myself,我一辈子都在控制自己
861--hiding the central fact of my existence隐瞒我的本质
862--so I wouldn't disappoint my family, my friends or my wife. 就为了不让我家人 朋友或妻子失望
863--Hector was the only person只有赫克托
864--who ever saw me for the man I truly am,能看清我真实的为人
865--not the one I was pretending to be. 而不是那个我假装的人
866--You have no idea what he meant to me. 你根本不知道他对我的意义
867--Stop romanticizing your grubby little fling. 别再浪漫化你肮脏的一时放纵
868--I loved him! 我爱过他
869--He asked me to run away with him. 他叫我跟他私奔
870--Um, but I-I had made a commitment to you,但我对你许下了承诺
871--so I chose to stay. 所以我选择留下
872--I am your wife. 我是你妻子
873--Am I supposed to be grateful that you didn't walk out? 你没离开我难道要感激你吗
874--I just want you to see it from my perspective for once. 我只希望你能从我的角度来看这事 哪怕就一次
875--Just think想想
876--about what it may have cost me to honor the vow I made to you. 我为了信守我对你的誓言而失去了什么
877--So no, Simone, I do not expect you所以不 萨蒙妮 我不指望你
878--to be grateful for the sacrifice I made,感激我所做出的牺牲
879--but for fuck's sake, at least acknowledge it. 可是你好歹承认吧
880--I am going to bed. 我要去睡了
881--Not in the guest room. 不去客房睡
882--In our room, in our bed. 我要去我们的房间 在我们的床上睡
883--You sleep where you like. 你想在哪睡都行
884--The Thompsons just left. 汤普森一家刚走
885--Said to thank you for a lovely time. 让我替他们谢谢你的热情招待
886--So, you're not talking to me. 不跟我说话了
887--What am I supposed to say? 我要说什么
888--It was a party. 那是个派对
889--I wasn't gonna cause a scene. 我不会闹出什么幺蛾子的
890--He hurt her, right in front of you,他伤害了她 就在你面前
891--and you did nothing. 你却袖手旁观
892--What was I supposed to do? Hit him? 我能做什么 打他吗
893--I mean, I'm sure our guests would have loved that. 我们的客人肯定会喜欢我那么做的
894--You could have at least confronted him. 你本可以跟他对峙的
895--Reminded him that kind of behavior is unacceptable. 让他知道那种行为是不能接受的
896--The guy had been drinking. 他喝了酒
897--I-I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt her. 他肯定不是有意伤害她的
898--This is not the first time he's gotten rough with her. 这不是他第一次对她动手了
899--How do you know that? 你怎么知道
900--She had several bruises on her arm. 她手臂上有好几处淤伤
901--That's why she's wearing long sleeves on such a hot day. 所以她才在这么热的天里穿长袖
902--If it's that bad, why doesn't she leave him? 如果有那么糟的话 她怎么不离开他
903--And where would she go, Rob? Here? 她能去哪 罗伯 这里吗
904--Will you let her sleep on our sofa? 你愿意让她睡我们家沙发吗
905--Jesus, Beth Ann, I don't know. 老天 贝丝·安 我不知道
906--And what if Ralph comes banging on our door万一拉尔夫在半夜
907--in the middle of the night to try to drag her back? 来猛敲我们家门 想拖她回去呢
908--Would you have the balls to stand up to him then? 你会有种和他对抗吗
909--Don't use that kind of language. 别用这种语言
910--Of course you wouldn't. You would just slink away你当然不会了 你只会像个懦夫一样
911--like the coward you are! 偷偷溜走
912--Okay! 够了
913--He's not the perfect husband. 他不是完美丈夫
914--It's not my job to judge him! 轮不到我对他评头论足
915--Would you like the neighbors coming in here你想要邻居到我们家来
916--and judging you for not being the perfect mother? 因为你不是完美母亲而对你评头论足吗
917--I'm just saying, leave it alone. 我意思是 别管了
918--I didn't know you were still here. 我不知道你还在这儿
919--I was just upstairs. 我刚在楼上
920--Just... picking up some trash. 收拾垃圾
921--So you heard everything? 所以你都听到了
922--Yeah. 嗯
923--What was that all about? 你们在吵什么
924--Honey. 亲爱的
925--It's okay. 没事
926--You can talk to me. 你可以跟我说
927--Whatever it is, I don't judge. 不管是什么 我不会评判你
928--Our daughter died because of me. 我们的女儿因我而死
929--I'm the one who's responsible. 闯祸的是我
930--Simone. 萨蒙妮
931--What are you doing here? 你来干什么
932--I need to know. Do you love him? 我得知道 你爱他吗
933--I do. 爱
934--Okay, then invite me in. 那就邀请我进屋
935--We have a lot to talk about. 我们有很多要谈的

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:44 , Processed in 0.082035 second(s), 33 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表