QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 772|回复: 0

[美剧剧本字幕] 致命女人第一季第七集中英对照剧本台词

[复制链接]

713

主题

916

帖子

152万

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1524342
发表于 2023-2-9 11:32:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1618371619-02d538b5b5cb55b.jpg


Why Women Kill S01E07  Script (致命女人第一季第七集中英对照剧本台词)

I Found Out What the Secret to Murder Is: Friends. Best Friends.
1--Previously on Why Women Kill... 《致命女人》前情提要
2--You can cheat on your wife all you want,你可以随心所欲绿你妻子
3--but you're not touching mine. 但是休想碰我妻子
4--I am in love with you. 我爱上你了
5--You knew the rules. I will never... 你知道规则的 我永远不会
6--leave my wife. 离开我妻子
7--So I can tell Rob is still mad about the other night. 我能感觉到罗伯还在生那晚的气
8--He hasn't called in days. 他已经多日没打给我了
9--Why would he even be with me if he was so happy with her? 要是他和她在一起那么幸福 为什么还要跟我在一起
10--Maybe she did something to hurt him或许她做了什么伤害他
11--and he needs time to forgive her. 他需要时间去原谅她
12--This project I've been involved with,我在忙的那个项目
13--it's almost over. I'll be home in time for dinner. Every night. 快完成了 我会晚上准时回来吃饭 每晚都是
14--It's Hector. 是赫克托
15--He was the best hairdresser I ever had. 他是我有过的最好的理发师
16--I've known for some time about Karl's indiscretions. 卡尔的轻率之举我已经耳闻一段时间了
17--I saw his car parked at some seedy motel. 我看到他的车停在某个三流旅馆
18--What in God's name? 你到底是怎么想的
19--We haven't seen each other in years. 我们很久没见过面了
20--Hector was the only person只有赫克托
21--who ever saw me for the man I truly am. 能看清我真实的为人
22--Stop romanticizing your grubby little fling. 别再浪漫化你肮脏的一时放纵
23--Do you love him? 你爱他吗
24--I do. 爱
25--You fell asleep. 你睡着了
26--Take this. 吃掉它
27--I don't think I should. 我觉得我不应该吃
28--While I was away, did you two fuck? 我不在的时候 你们俩是不是睡了
29--We absolutely fucked. 我们绝对睡了
30--Okay. 好吧
31--This was bound to happen, right? 这是注定要发生的 对吧
32--Since we're all together now. 既然我们都住在一起了
33--All right, let's talk about my script. 我们来谈谈我的剧本吧
34--I'm expecting offers in the high six-figure range. 我估计出价能有六位数 接近一百万
35--Be good to Jade. She's your muse. 好好待洁德 她是你的灵感女神
36--His muse? 他的灵感女神
37--I am the one who spent the last two years过去两年 收拾烂摊子的人是我
38--cleaning up the mess he made of our lives. 收拾烂摊子的人是我
39--- What did he do? - What didn't he do? -他干什么了 -他什么没干
40--Speed, cocaine. 安非他命 可卡因
41--He's an addict. 他是个瘾君子
42--One of the producers wants a rewrite. 制片人之一想要我改写
43--And if I can get it to them on time, then... I'm back. 如果我可以按时把作品交上去的话 我就能回归
44--And the money that will follow, Jade, I can take care of you. 然后就会有收入了 洁德 我就可以照顾你了
45--* The moon was all aglow **月亮发着红光*
46--* But heaven was in your eyes **但你眼里是天堂*
47--* The night that you told me **你告诉我*
48--* All those little white lies **善意谎言的那晚*
49--* The stars all seemed to know **星星似乎都知道*
50--* You didn't mean all those sighs **你不是真心叹气*
51--* The day that you told me... **你告诉我*
52--That girl April is on line one. 那个叫艾普尔的女孩在1号线上
53--Tell her I'm in a meeting. 跟她说我在开会
54--* All those little white lies **善意谎言的那天*
55--* Who wouldn't believe those lips **谁会不相信那嘴唇*
56--Who wouldn't believe those eyes*谁会不相信那眼睛*
57--The night that you told me*你告诉我*
58--You were out late last night. 你昨晚很晚才回来
59--Who were you with? 你和谁在一起
60--Just some of the guys from the track team. 就是田径队里的一些朋友
61--All those little white lies*善意谎言的那晚*
62--The devil was in your heart*恶魔在你心中*
63--But heaven was in your eyes*但你眼里是天堂*
64--The time that you told me*你告诉我*
65--Eli, what are you doing out so early? 伊莱 你这么早出来干什么
66--Oh, just going for a jog. 我去慢跑
67--All those little white lies*善意谎言的那次*
68--All those*那些*
69--Little white*善意*
70--Lies... *谎言*
71--So, can you ring me up for that, ma'am? 你能帮我按铃吗 夫人
72--Bethany. 贝瑟妮
73--Thank you for meeting me. 谢谢你来见我
74--Yeah. I was... I was a little surprised to get your text. 嗯 我...  收到你的短信我有点意外
75--It's, um, it's been a minute. 有段时间没联系过了
76--Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry about that. 是啊 我很抱歉
77--I know I kind of disappeared there. 我知道我之前消失了
78--Yeah. Thought maybe you had, uh, found someone else. 我还以为你找到别人了
79--No, no, nothing like that. I just, you know... 不不 不是那样的 我...
80--Took a different path for a while. 暂时从良了
81--- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah. -对 对 -嗯
82--All right, Tanya,好了 谭雅
83--listen to me. 听我的
84--You're gonna go play with your friends你去和你朋友玩
85--while Mommy talks to her friend, okay? 妈妈要和朋友谈话 好吗
86--- Okay. - Oh, big girl. -好 -乖乖
87--I see them on the playground. You better go. 他们在游乐场 快去
88--Oh, my God. 天呐
89--She's so big. 她个头好大
90--- I know. - In my head, I still think of her as a baby. -是啊 -我印象中她还是个婴儿
91--- Yeah, well, 24 months is like a lifetime in kid-years. - Yeah. -在小孩世界里 24个月就像是一生 -嗯
92--Okay, so I got this shit from Mexico. 这是我从墨西哥搞到的
93--It's stepped on a little bit, but it's good. 掺了点东西 不过质量还是很好
94--Just, like, 15% baby laxatives. 就加了15%的婴儿泻药
95--It'll definitely get you high. 绝对能让你嗨
96--But this shit但这玩意儿
97--just fell off the back of a fucking boat from Colombia. 是从哥伦比亚海运过来的
98--Okay, all I did was chop it up and bag it,我只是将它切开 打包
99--and I swear to God, Eli,我发誓 伊莱
100--the second you open it, your entire face goes numb. 你一打开 你的整张脸就会麻痹掉
101--Okay, how much? 多少钱
102--Give you an eight ball for 300? 3. 5克三百块
103--Or I can do two for five. 你买两份的话 我可以五百卖你
104--That's the best I can do, though. 不过这是我能开出的最大折扣了
105--I'm trying to save for Tanya's college fund. 我想给谭雅的大学基金存钱
106--Well, you're a good mom. 你是个好妈妈
107--All right, I'll take two. 好 我要两份
108--Okay. 好
109--Nice to have you back. 很开心你回来了
110--Karl. 卡尔
111--We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
112--Bloody hell, it's 7:00 in the morning. 该死 现在才早上7点
113--I was so angry with you last night. 我昨晚很生你气
114--The way you spoke to me. 你跟我说话的方式
115--Look, Simone... 听着 萨蒙妮
116--I was up all night thinking to myself,我整晚没睡一直在想
117--"I wish I'd never married that man. 真希望自己没跟那个男人结婚
118--He's stolen the last ten years of my life. "他偷走了我生命中这十年的时光
119--All right, I'm sorry. 好吧 抱歉
120--Here, put that on. 给 穿上
121--Why? 为什么
122--Just do it. 快点穿吧
123--All right. 行
124--Then I started thinking about our time together. 然后我开始想我们在一起共度的时光
125--You taught me how to ski... 你教我怎么滑雪
126--... how to tango. 怎么跳探戈
127--Hmm. How to speak French. 怎么说法语
128--Asking for more chardonnay is not really speaking French. 学会怎么再要一杯霞多丽可不算说法语
129--Most importantly,最重要的是
130--you taught me how to laugh at myself. 你教会我怎么自嘲
131--The truth is, you haven't stolen anything from me. 事实上 你没有偷走我的任何东西
132--If anything,如果有的话
133--you've given me more than I deserved. 你给我的远远超过了我应得的
134--I'm sorry, the suspense is slightly killing me now. 很抱歉 我快被你吊胃口到烦死了
135--Where is this going? 你到底要说什么
136--Follow me. 跟我来
137--Just to be clear, I still think we should get a divorce. 说清楚 我还是觉得我们该离婚
138--Uh, yes, I assumed as much. 我猜也是
139--But just because I can't have you as a husband但是就因为你不能做我的丈夫
140--doesn't mean I can't have you as a friend. 不代表你不能做我的朋友
141--And I do like to keep my friends happy. 我是喜欢让自己的朋友开心快乐的
142--Hector. 赫克托
143--Hello, Karl. 你好 卡尔
144--I have never loved you more than I do in this moment. 我从未比此刻更加爱你
145--Please, Karl, not in front of the boyfriend. 拜托卡尔 别当着你男友秀恩爱
146--Hello. 你好
147--Sheila. 希拉
148--Your apartment manager told me you were down here. 你的公寓管理员跟我说你在这里
149--I was hoping we could get lunch. 我希望能跟你吃个午饭
150--Sorry, I just got called into work. 抱歉 餐厅打电话让我去上班
151--Two waitresses are sick. 两个侍应生病了
152--I have to clean my uniform and get over to Glendale. 我得把制服洗干净然后去格伦代尔
153--It's fine. We can catch up another time. 没关系 我们改天再聊
154--Well, there's certainly a lot to catch up on. 确实有很多需要聊的
155--Has something happened? 发生什么事了吗
156--Mrs. Persky... 佩尔斯基夫人
157--I need you to leave. 请你离开一下
158--Why? 为何
159--I need to talk to my friend. 我得跟朋友聊聊
160--What about? 聊什么
161--It's private. 这是私事
162--So sex, huh? 关于性的 是吧
163--Just go! 赶紧走吧
164--You seem irritable. 你好像很烦躁
165--Rob dumped me. 罗伯甩了我
166--He did? 是吗
167--Yeah, he sent roses with a note他送来了玫瑰花 附了一张便条
168--saying, "I can't keep seeing you, please forgive me. "写着 "我不能再见你了 请原谅我"
169--Oh, well, you knew this day was coming. 好吧 你知道总会有这么一天的
170--Yeah. I just thought he would be man enough是啊 我以为他会像个男人一样
171--to tell me to my face. 跟我当面说的
172--You know, I phoned him at his work yesterday ten times. 我昨天给他工作的地方打了十次电话
173--His secretary, Claire, won't put me through. 他的秘书克莱尔不给我转接
174--Well, honey, it is time to move on. 亲爱的 是时候该向前看了
175--You don't want to embarrass yourself. Well--你也不想自讨没趣吧
176--Yeah. 是的
177--What are you doing back here? 你又回来干什么
178--I brought my husband. 我带了我丈夫来
179--I want him to see how you talk to me. 我想让他看看你是怎么跟我说话的
180--I should go. I'll call you later. 我该走了 晚点联系你
181--- Thanks. - Sorry... -谢谢 -抱歉
182--Aw, why the long face? 怎么拉着一张脸
183--Did your fella dump you? 你的那位甩了你吗
184--Your wife is a horrible person. Do you know that? 你妻子真的是个很差劲的人 你知道吗
185--Yeah, I'm aware. 是的 我知道
186--I thought we were excited about the offer. 我以为我们很为这个出价而高兴呢
187--No, no. 不 不是
188--Look, of-of course I trust you. 听着 我当然相信你
189--Yeah. I mean, do your thing. Okay. 嗯 你做你的专业事 很好
190--All right, bye. 好吧 再见
191--Oh, shit. 该死
192--Is everything all right? 一切可好
193--Hey. Uh, yes. 是的
194--Yeah, there's-there's an offer on the table for the script. 已经有人出价买我的剧本
195--But Lamar wants to hold out for more money,但是拉马尔想再等等更高出价
196--which, you know, makes me kind of nervous. 你知道这让我觉得很紧张
197--What are you on right now? 你又吃了什么药
198--What? Nothing. 什么 我没有
199--Oh, yeah? Then what's this, then? 是吗 那这是什么动作
200--It-it... it's a heavy pollen year. 今年的花粉非常厉害
201--Dude... 伙计
202--It's been on the news. 都上新闻了
203--We are on the same team. 我们是一条船上的蚂蚱
204--I cannot cover for you if you're gonna be stupid about it. 如果你要犯傻我也救不了你
205--All right, I'm sorry. 好吧 很抱歉
206--The addy wasn't cutting it for me anymore,阿得拉对我来说已经没效果了
207--so I just-- I needed something a little bit stronger. 所以我需要点药效更强的东西
208--Why? The script is done. 为什么 剧本都写完了
209--Guys? 你们在哪
210--Yeah, we're in here. 我们在这里
211--Get your hand out of your face. 别拿手弄鼻子
212--- All right. - Sorry. -好吧 -抱歉
213--I need to talk to you both. 我得跟你们俩谈谈
214--- Yeah, what's on your mind? - Look,-好的 你想谈什么 -听着
215--I know I said I was okay with what went on with you two,我知道我说过对你们俩的事情我不计较
216--but clearly, I wasn't. 但显然我是计较的
217--I felt like I went away for the night,我感觉自己只走了一晚上
218--and you two had suddenly become this little team without me. 你们就突然组成了一个没有我的小队
219--And it's not fair to blame you,我知道指责你们并不公平
220--because I'm the reason we're all together in the first place. 因为是我当初让咱们三个走到一起的
221--I just feel like I talked you into this我只是觉得在不知道会如何发展的情况下
222--with absolutely no idea of how we would make it work. 我劝你们加入了这段关系
223--Well, that's okay. 没事
224--- Yeah. I mean, we will figure it out. - We will. -我们可以想出办法的 -是的
225--But we're gonna need some help,但是我们需要一些帮助
226--and I think I found just the place to start. 我已经找好了一个开始的地方
227--"L'Amour the Merrier Events, Limited"? 爱越多越好活动股份有限公司
228--Events? 活动
229--You want us to go to an orgy? 你想让我们去参加群P吗
230--Oh, it's not an orgy. 不算是群P
231--It's a polyamory retreat. 就是个多角情爱的活动
232--Isn't that just a fancy way of saying "Orgy"? 这不就是"群P"的委婉说法吗
233--Stop saying orgy. 别再说群P了
234--All right. 好吧
235--This is a three-day event at a hotel in San Diego. 这是一个在圣地亚哥的酒店为期三天的活动
236--They have workshops, lectures,他们有研讨会和讲座
237--all designed to help people旨在帮助
238--who are new to the polyamorous lifestyle. 那些刚接触多角恋生活方式的人
239--The whole thing is designed by experts who know整个活动都是由那些知道如何
240--how to make a relationship like ours work. 让我们这种关系正常运转的专家设计的
241--Oh, look, so here's one of the seminars. 看 这是其中一个研讨会
242--"Negotiating Boundaries and"协商界限和
243--Polyamorous Relationship Agreements. "多角恋关系协议"
244--Doesn't that sound helpful? 听起来挺有帮助的对吧
245--Yeah, it really does. 对 挺有帮助的
246--- Um, let me-- let me see. - See? -让我看看 -看到了吧
247--So, I'll go make the reservations. 那么我就去预定了
248--- We'll leave tomorrow. - All right. -我们明天就出发 -好的
249--- Yeah, wonderful. - Yeah. Yep. -太好了 -好的 没问题
250--You okay, babe? 你没事吧 宝贝
251--Yeah, yeah, just, you know, allergies. Oof. 没事没事 就是有点过敏
252--It is a heavy pollen year. 今年花粉四处弥漫
253--It was on the news. 都上新闻了
254--Here comes the bubbly. 倒香槟啦
255--Pour like there's no tomorrow. 倒吧 就像世界末日来了一样
256--You are getting your husband back. 你就要夺回你的丈夫了
257--I'm so happy. 我好开心啊
258--Of course, I feel bad for April. 当然我也为艾普尔感到难过
259--Why? She should've known what was coming. 为什么 早知今日何必当初
260--This is how the movie always ends:这就是电影的标准结局:
261--the man slinks back to his wife,男人回到妻子身边
262--and the whore ends up drunk and alone. 狐狸精独自买醉
263--Actually, now that I got four kids,我现在有四个孩子
264--it doesn't sound so bad. 听起来没那么糟
265--I was thinking of taking April to a restaurant next week. 我在想下周带艾普尔去餐厅
266--You know, to cheer her up. 你懂的 去给她打气
267--Beth Ann, the war is over. 贝丝·安 战争结束了
268--You won. Let the enemy limp away in defeat. 你赢了 让敌人在失败中蹒跚吧
269--April and I grew very close these last few weeks. 过去几周艾普尔和我变得很亲密
270--It's a true friendship. 这是真正的友谊
271--She thinks your name is Sheila. 她以为你的名字是希拉
272--I admit, it's a complicated... 我承认 这很复杂...
273--Honey! What's wrong? 宝贝 怎么了
274--April is in my driveway. 艾普尔在我的车道上
275--Shit. 我去
276--What is she doing here? 她来这干嘛
277--Why the fuck should I know? 我他妈怎么知道
278--We can't open the door. 我们不能开门
279--I think we're gonna have to. 应该避免不了了
280--I think she saw me. 我觉得她看到我了
281--You have to be me. 你得假装是我
282--Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
283--Please. I'm begging. 拜托 我求你了
284--Fine. 好吧
285--Christ on a cracker. 我勒个去
286--Don't swear. 别讲脏话
287--And be nice. 友善一点
288--May I help you? 需要帮忙吗
289--Are you Mrs. Robert Stanton? 你是罗伯特·斯坦顿太太吗
290--Yes. 是的
291--And who might you be, pray tell? 请问你是谁 可以告诉我吗
292--I'm April. 我是艾普尔
293--I'm... a-a waitress at Jansen's Diner in Glendale. 我是格伦代尔的詹森餐厅的一名服务员
294--Your husband is one of my regulars. 你丈夫是我的常客之一
295--Is he? 是吗
296--Yes. 是的
297--I don't mean to rush you, dear,我不是有意催你的 亲爱的
298--but I have curtains to hem and croutons in the oven. 但我有窗帘要镶边 烤箱里还烤着面包
299--Yes, I just wanted to come by to say好的 我只是想过来告诉你
300--that I think your husband might have left his coat at the diner. 你丈夫吃饭时把外套落在餐厅了
301--Well, mercy me. 饶了我吧
302--I-I'm not even sure if it's his, but... 我不确定是不是他的 但是...
303--if you wouldn't mind just telling him that I stopped by如果你不介意的话请告诉他我来过
304--and asking him to call me. 然后让他给我打电话
305--He knows your number... 他知道你的号码... [意大利人口音]
306--number? 号码
307--At the diner. 打给餐厅
308--He could just give me a call at the diner. 他可以打给餐厅找我
309--I'll tell him. 我会转告的
310--- Bye now. - Goodbye. -再见吧 -再见
311--I have never said "Mercy me. "我从来没说过"饶了我吧"
312--But you do bake your own croutons. 但是你确实会自己烤面包
313--I can't believe April actually came to the house. 不敢相信艾普尔真的来我家了
314--Got to say, I'm impressed. 不得不说 她挺厉害的
315--That tramp, she ain't going down without a fight. 那逼可不会轻易认输
316--Well, this tramp isn't either. 我这逼也不会
317--You know what I mean. 你懂我意思
318--I have to leave in ten minutes,我十分钟后就得出发
319--and I have got absolutely no idea what to wear. 我完全不知道该穿什么
320--You're so cute,你真可爱
321--all aflutter over your dinner with your new beau. 去和新男友吃个晚餐这么激动
322--Is this pastel too gay? 这个粉色会不会太基了
323--Have you ever seen a straight pastel? 你有见过不基的粉色吗
324--Will you please put the paper down and help me? 你能放下报纸来帮帮我吗
325--I'm trying to find a nice place for you to live. 我打算给你找个好地方住
326--Oh, what about a condo at Sanford Palms? 桑福德帕姆斯的公寓房间怎么样
327--Sanford Palms? 桑福德帕姆斯
328--That's only about five blocks away from here. 那地方离这里就五个街区
329--Well, I still want us to have our movie nights. 我还是想和你共度电影之夜
330--You wouldn't have to drive home after cocktails. 这样你喝了鸡尾酒就不用开车回家啦
331--Our friends are going to despise us. 我们的朋友会鄙视我们的
332--Why? 为什么
333--When people split up,当人们分手时
334--they prefer venom and fireworks,他们喜欢怨恨和发怒
335--tears and accusations. 哭闹和指责
336--So childish and petty. 太小孩子气了
337--- Besides, we did that last week. - Right. -再说我们上周已经这样做过了 -也对
338--I've narrowed it down to these two. 我把范围缩小到了这两件
339--Which do you prefer? 你更喜欢哪件
340--The linen. 亚麻的那件
341--Are you sure? 你确定吗
342--Why do you care which suit? 你干嘛在意穿什么
343--How long is it gonna be on, really? 要不了多久就要脱掉
344--Oi! I'm a good girl, I am. 我是个品行端正的女孩儿 真的[出自电影《窈窕淑女》]
345--I don't let no gentleman touch me what ain't bought me lobster first. 我只会让给我买了龙虾的先生碰我
346--Oh, that's Tommy. 是汤米来了
347--Don't do Eliza for him. 跟他说话别学伊莉莎
348--He won't understand the reference,他理解不了这梗
349--and he'll think you're having a stroke. 他会以为你中风了
350--Yes. Much humor is lost on the younger generation. 没错 年轻一代人失去了很多幽默感
351--Trousers! 裤子
352--Tommy. Come in. 汤米 快进来
353--Where's Mr. Grove? 格罗夫先生去哪儿了
354--He has a date tonight. 他今晚有约会
355--With a guy? 跟男人吗
356--Yes. 是的
357--I've lost a husband, but I've gained a gay sidekick. 我虽然失去了丈夫 但却收获了一个"基蜜"
358--I'm glad. 我很高兴
359--Because now... 因为现在...
360--we don't have to hide when we do this. 我们再亲热就不用躲躲藏藏的了
361--I'm feeling something interesting. 我感觉到有奇怪的东西在顶着我
362--Can you blame me? 那能怪我吗
363--Not down there-- up here. 我不是说你的下面 是这里
364--Is this for me? 这是送给我的吗
365--I was saving that for after dinner. 我本来想留到晚餐后再送给你的
366--Do you think you can wait? 你能再等一会儿吗
367--What a question. 真是个好问题
368--Of course not. 当然等不及啦
369--It's stunning. 太美了
370--Your taste is improving. 你的品味提升了不少
371--A woman like you deserves the best. 像你这样的女人值得拥有最好的
372--And I-I want you to see that I can give that to you. 我希望你能明白 我可以给予你最好的
373--Tommy! 汤米
374--He hasn't left yet? 他还没走吗
375--Thank God I caught you. 谢天谢地我逮着你了
376--I need fresh eyes on an outfit. 我需要外人对我的服装发表下看法
377--Uh, Simone prefers the linen,萨蒙妮更喜欢亚麻布的这件
378--but I think the navy's more slimming. 但我觉得海军蓝的这件更显瘦
379--Thoughts? 你觉得呢
380--Y-You're not fat. 你本来就不胖啊
381--Yes. As a straight man, I am boyishly slim. 没错 作为直男 我的确算是很瘦了
382--However, as a homo, I could afford to lose a few. So... 但作为基佬 我还是再瘦一点比较好 所以...
383--See what Tommy gave me. 瞧瞧汤米送了我什么礼物
384--Hark at you. 天呐 瞧瞧
385--Diamond Jim Brady Bunch. 戴蒙德·吉姆·布雷迪手段
386--Anyway, which one? 总之 该选哪件
387--Just pick one. 随便选一件吧
388--Navy. 海军蓝
389--Navy it is. Thank you. 那就海军蓝了 谢谢
390--I'm terribly sorry to interrupt,我很抱歉打扰你们
391--but, as you know,但你们也知道
392--it's very important to get the costume right when you're coming out. 要出柜 选对衣服是极其重要的
393--We don't care if you come out, just as long as you get out. 我们不在乎你出不出柜 只要你出门就行
394--I can always take a subtle hint, Simone. 稍微暗示下我自然会懂的 萨蒙妮
395--Perhaps, one day, you'll give me one. 或许有一天 你能学会这点
396--Oh, tell Hector you won't sleep with him跟赫克托说 如果他不给我做婚礼发型
397--unless he does my hair for the wedding! 你就不跟他上床
398--You got it! Goodbye! 没问题 再见
399--You have a very interesting marriage. 你的婚姻真是有趣极了
400--Sheila. 希拉
401--Um, what are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
402--Our visit was cut short yesterday, so I just... 昨天的见面被迫中断了 所以我...
403--Now's not really a good time; I'm feeling under the weather. 现在不是时候 我觉得有点不舒服
404--Do you want me to run to the drugstore for you? 你想让我替你去药店买药吗
405--Oh, no, no. I just... 不 不用 我只需要...
406--need a couple of aspirin. 服用几片阿司匹林就好了
407--Sit. I'll get them for you. 坐下 我来帮你拿
408--Oh, you don't have to do that. 不必麻烦你的
409--It's no trouble. 没事的
410--Besides, I have some good news. 再说 我还有好消息要告诉你
411--That's nice. 那很好啊
412--I could use some. 我倒是需要听听好消息
413--I've found you a man. 我给你找到一个好对象
414--His name's Eldon Ratzinger. 他叫埃尔顿·拉辛格
415--Eldon Ratzinger. 埃尔顿·拉辛格
416--He's my butcher. Very nice. 他是我相熟的屠夫 人很好
417--On the short side,虽说人有点矮
418--but you wouldn't notice if you're wearing flats. 但如果你穿平底鞋其实也注意不到
419--Thanks, but... 谢谢 但是...
420--I can't meet anyone for a while. 我近期以内都不想再恋爱了
421--You won't forget about Rob if you sit around pouting. 如果你坐在家里闷闷不乐 是忘不了罗伯的
422--Trust me, I won't be forgetting about Rob anytime soon. 相信我 我短时间内都不可能忘掉罗伯
423--You've got to get over this obsession with another woman's husband. 你必须克服对有妇之夫的痴迷
424--You're going to end up angry and sad. 你最后只会落得愤怒 悲伤的下场
425--You are right about that. 你说得很对
426--You know, flowers aren't the only thing that Rob left me with. 其实 罗伯留下给我的并不只有花
427--What are you talking about? 你什么意思
428--I'm pregnant. 我怀孕了
429--Sheila, are you hurt? 希拉 你受伤了吗
430--Yes. 是的
431---Yes, I am. - Let me get you a bandage. -没错 我伤得很重 -我去给你拿绷带
432--Let me get that for you, my lady. 我来帮你拿 我的贵妇
433--And my other lady. 我的另外一位贵妇
434--How chivalrous of you. 你可真有绅士风度
435--Thank you. 谢谢
436--All right. 好了
437--You want me to drive for a bit? 要我来开会儿车吗
438--Sorry. 抱歉
439--I think I'm just nervous about the script, you know? 我只是对剧本的事感到很紧张
440--Actually, do you guys mind if we pull off so I can call Lamar? 你介意我们停一下 让我给拉马尔打个电话吗
441--Will that stop you from playing the steering wheel like a bongo drum? 那可以让你不再把方向盘当邦哥鼓来敲打吗
442--Almost definitely. 几乎绝对可以
443--Then by all means. 那你就这么做吧
444--Okay, great. Here we go. 好极了 就在前面停车
445--Oh, great. 好极了
446--I wonder if they have a bathroom. 不知道这里有没有厕所
447--Uh, we can ask inside the mini-mart. 我们可以去便利店问问
448--Do you want anything? 你想要什么吗
449--Uh, potato chips. 薯片
450--And chocolate milk. 巧克力奶
451--And gummy worms, if they have 'em. 如果有的话 再买些虫形软糖
452--What are you, 12? 你是12岁的小孩吗
453--I know you are, but what am I? 我知道你是 但我呢
454--The polyamorists will hear about this. 我一定会把这事告诉那些多角恋朋友的
455--Fuck! 操
456--Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. 该死 该死 该死
457--Bad news, Eli! 坏消息 伊莱
458--They were out of worms. 没有虫形软糖了
459--No. 不要啊
460--So I got you bears. 所以我给你买了小熊软糖
461--Thank you. 谢谢
462--What are you doing in the trunk? 你开后备箱做什么
463--Uh, looking for my baseball cap. 我在找我的棒球帽
464--Ah. So, where is it? 这样啊 那帽子在哪儿呢
465--Forgot to pack it. 我忘记把它装包了
466--Fuckin' Eli. 笨伊莱
467--All right. 好了
468--Let's hit the road. 我们出发吧
469--Darling, is there any chance you can watch the gallery for me this morning? 亲爱的 你今早能否替我照看下画廊呢
470--Where will you be? 你要去哪儿
471--Uh, I have an appointment. 我有一个预约
472--Oh. 这样啊
473--And would this appointment involve your new boyfriend Hector? 这预约和你的新男朋友赫克托有关吗
474--He may tag along, yes. 他也许会一起来 没错
475--Look at you, proud gay man. 瞧你那小样 骄傲的同志男人
476--You know I'd do anything to support you. 你知道我会全心全力支持你
477--Short of canceling my training session at the gym. 其实也就是取消我的健身房私教课
478--Are you sure you'renot a gay man? 你不也是一副同志男人[快乐的人]的模样吗
479--Naomi. 娜奥米
480--I thought we were meeting at the club. 我以为我们约好在俱乐部见面的
481--You never know who's eavesdropping there. 你永远不知道谁会在偷听
482--And what I have to say is for your ears only. 而我将要说的 只能说给你的耳朵听
483--Hello, Naomi. 你好啊 娜奥米
484--My ears and I were just leaving. 我的耳朵和我正准备离开
485--Thank you. 不劳您大驾了
486--You seem upset. 你看起来很不安啊
487--Remember when I told you that Tommy was hiding something? 你还记得我跟你说汤米在隐瞒些什么事吗
488--I know his secret. 我知道他的秘密了
489--You do? 是吗
490--He's on drugs. 他在吸毒
491--Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地啊
492--That you finally figured it out. 你终于弄明白了
493--It's the only thing that makes sense-- the secrecy,只有这样才能说得通... 整天神神秘秘
494--the long hours, the lock on his bedroom door. 午夜才回家 还给卧室门上锁
495--Not to mention the missing money. 更别提不见踪影的钱了
496--What money? 什么钱
497--He cashed in his savings bond. 他把他的储蓄债券兑现了
498--They became his when he turned 18. 他18岁成年后 这笔钱就归他所有
499--And I'm not supposed to know,我本不该知道这事的
500--but my friend at the bank tipped me off. 不过我在银行的朋友偷偷告诉我了
501--I ask you, Simone,我问你 萨蒙妮
502--what else could he have bought that cost $10,000? 他买什么需要花一万块
503--He spent $10,000? 他花了一万吗
504--I knew you'd understand. 我就知道你会理解我的
505--You're such a good friend. 你真是个知心朋友
506--I know we've had our squabbles. 我知道我们曾经闹过不和
507--But in a crisis like this,但是在这样的危机面前
508--there is no one else I can turn to. 我只有和你才可以倾诉倾诉了
509--No one? 只有我吗
510--What do you think he's doing? 你觉得他在吸什么毒
511--Heroin? 海洛因吗
512--This is Tommy we're talking about. 我们可是在说汤米
513--I seriously doubt he's on heroin. 我才不相信他会去吸海洛因
514--What? That's a beautiful brooch. 哎呀 这胸针真漂亮
515--Is it new? 是你新买的吗
516--Then again, it could be heroin. 不过再仔细想想 他确实有可能是在吸海洛因
517--All right. 我们到啦
518--Oh, look at this place. It's cute. 快看这地方 可真不错
519--Oh, man. 天
520--Why are they stopping everyone? 他们为什么要拦下每辆车啊
521--Who knows? 谁知道呢
522--Look at all these cars. 居然有这么多车
523--Who knew polyamory was so popular? 谁能想到多角恋这么流行呢
524--Oh, my God. 我的天
525--Vice President Pence is speaking here tonight. 副总统彭斯今晚将在这里讲话
526--At a polyamory seminar? 在一个多角恋研讨会上吗
527--- That's surprising. - Odd choice. -那可真令人意外 -好奇怪的选择
528--No. 不是
529--He's in a different ballroom. 他的活动是在酒店的另一间宴会厅
530--He's talking to "Local Republicans. "他将与"当地共和党人士"交谈
531--Well, that's the reason for the holdup. 原来他们拦车是因为这个
532--It's extra security. 安保加强了
533--Oh, security... 安保啊...
534--They're opening people's trunks. 他们在逐个开后备箱检查
535--That's gonna take forever. 那要等好久了
536--You know what, guys? 你猜怎么着 二位
537--We-we, we need to turn around. 我们... 我们需要掉个头
538--- What? - Yeah. -你说什么 -没错
539--- Why? - Uh... I-I got to, I got to pee, guys. -为什么啊 -我得... 我得去尿尿
540--I'm so sorry. 实在对不起
541--- I just... - No, honey, I was kidding. -我真的...  -亲爱的 我刚才是开玩笑的
542--The hotel is just up the street. 酒店就在前面
543--- We'll be there in, like... - Nope. -我们很快就能到那...  -不行
544--Can't do it. Dam's gonna burst. Here-here we go... 不行 "大坝"就要泄了 我们这就...
545--No, honey, wait, what are you doing? 别这样 亲爱的 慢着 你在干什么
546--What are you doing? 你到底在干什么
547--Oh! I'm flipping a bitch. 我在努力调头
548--Wait-- Eli, what... 等下 伊莱 你搞什么...
549--You can't make a U-turn here. 你不能在这进行U形转弯啊
550--Yeah, well, now it's turning into a bit more of a three-point thing. 现在更像是一个三点转向了
551--- Eli... - Eli, no! -伊莱...  -伊莱 不要这样
552--Or four. 或是四点转向
553--Eli! Oh, my God! 伊莱 我的天呐
554--Oh, my God. 我的神呐
555--Eli, what are you doing? 伊莱 你到底在干嘛啊
556--They're gonna think that we're terrorists or something. 他们会把我们当作恐怖分子之类的了
557--Five. 现在是五点转向了
558--See that? Smooth sailing. 看到了吗 多么流畅的驾驶技术
559--- Have you lost your fucking mind? Jesus... - Smooth sailing. -你他妈的疯了吗 天...  -流畅的驾驶
560--Eli, slow down! 伊莱 开慢点
561--You're gonna get us all killed. 你要把我们都害死的
562--Oh, wha-- everyone, just calm down, okay? 各位 都淡定点 好吗
563--There's a Taco Bell a couple miles down the road. 前面不远处有家塔可钟餐厅
564--Right? We'll stop there, it's gonna be fine. 我们就停在那里 一切都会没事的
565--All right? Everything is gonna be fine. 好吗 一切都会没事的
566--What? 怎么了
567--Stop the car. Now. 停车 现在就停下
568--All right. 好吧
569--What-- Why are you opening the trunk? 你干什么... 你为什么要开后备箱啊
570--Because I want to know what's in there. 因为我想看看里面都有什么
571--Taylor! 泰勒
572--Shit. 糟了
573--Eli, your nose. 伊莱 你的鼻子
574--Fuck. 操
575--Wait. 等下
576--Oh, my God. Eli. 我的天呐 伊莱
577--I-I know that it looks bad. 我... 我知道这看起来很糟糕
578--Get in the car. We're going home. 坐回车里 我们回家
579--W-What about the retreat? 那... 那度假怎么办呢
580--Oh, fuck the retreat. 去他妈的度假
581--Pregnant? Jesus. 她怀孕了 天呐
582--She's not only a tramp, she's a stupid tramp. 她不仅是个淫妇 还是个愚蠢的淫妇
583--- I don't want to drink right now. - Oh, honey. -我现在不想喝酒 -亲爱的
584--This is all for me. I find your life very stressful. 这都是我要喝的 你的生活让我窒息
585--At least we know why April was so desperate to speak to Rob. 至少我们现在知道艾普尔为什么这么急切地想联系罗伯了
586--How do you think he'll react? 你觉得他会有什么反应
587--I think he will be thrilled. 我觉得他会很激动的
588--Really? 真的吗
589--Rob loved being a father. 罗伯以前很喜欢当爸爸的感觉
590--When we lost Emily-- that was our daughter's name... 当我们失去艾米莉的时候 这是我们女儿的名字
591--That's a beautiful name. 这名字很美
592--When we lost Emily, he couldn't accept it. 他无法接受我们失去了艾米莉
593--Rob begged me to have another child. 罗伯求我再生一个孩子
594--Why didn't you? 那你为什么没生
595--We tried and tried, but... 我们尝试了很多次 但是
596--Did you ever think about adoption? 你们考虑过领养吗
597--Rob said he didn't want to raise another man's baby. 罗伯说他不想养别的男人的孩子
598--He wanted a child of his own. 他想要一个自己的孩子
599--And now he's going to get one. 现在他就要有一个了
600--God, I hate this guy. 老天 我真讨厌这个男人
601--please, he's still my husband. 别这么说 他还是我的丈夫
602--What do I do now? 我现在该怎么办
603--Come clean. 摊牌
604--Tell him you know about the affair, and the baby. 告诉他外遇和孩子的事情你都知道
605--- No. - It's time to put it all on the table. -不 -是时候把一切都摊开来说了
606--But how will that help? 这会有用吗
607--It will force him to make a choice. 这能逼他做出选择
608--You or her. 选你还是她
609--What if... he doesn't choose me? 如果... 他没有选我怎么办
610--Well, then you'll finally hate the fucking bastard那你就能终于和我一样
611--just as much as I do. 痛恨这混蛋了
612--No, I won't. That's the problem. 我不会的 这就是问题所在
613--Look, I don't know what he's gonna do. 听着 我不知道他会怎么做
614--Maybe he'll choose you. 也许他会选你
615--But whatever happens,但不管是什么结果
616--aren't you done with all the lies? 你难道还没受够这些谎言吗
617--Okay, team, let's go. Heads up! 队员们 快跑 小心
618--Defense, north side of the field. 防守 球场北侧
619--Offense, south side. Let's go... 进攻 南侧 动起来...
620--Hey. What are you doing here? 你来这里干吗
621--Why didn't you tell me these diamonds were real? 你为什么没告诉我那些钻石是真的
622--Yea-- of course they're real. I thought you knew that. 它们当然是真的了 我以为你知道的
623--Well, I didn't. Take this back. 但我不知道 拿回去
624--No. Why would I do that? 不 我为什么要拿回来
625--The bank told your mother you sold a bond. 银行告诉你妈妈说你卖了一份债券
626--She now thinks you're on drugs,她现在觉得你在吸毒
627--and knowing what you spent on this,知道你把钱花在了这上面
628--I'm wondering if she's right. 我在想她有可能是对的
629--- I'm not taking it back. - Tommy. -我不会收的 -汤米
630--I should be able to buy diamonds for the woman I love. 我应该可以为我心爱的女人买钻石
631--Relax. I don't expect you to say it back. 放松 我不指望你也这么说
632--I gave you that so you'd see that I'm not just some kid我给你钻石是为了让你知道我不是什么
633--who can't play in your league. 配不上你的小屁孩
634--The diamonds are real because my feelings are. 钻石是真的 因为我对你的感情是真的
635--You know I adore you,你知道我喜欢你
636--but I just don't see how we can have that kind of relationship. 但是我不觉得我们能拥有正常的感情
637--Because of what people would say? 因为会有风言风语吗
638--- They'd be brutal. - So, you're not embarrassed-他们会很粗鲁 -所以卡尔跟男人约会
639--that Karl dates men, but you are embarrassed by me? 你不感到丢人 而我却让你觉得丢人了
640--I am not embarrassed at all. 我一点也不觉得丢人
641--Oh, dear God. 我的天
642--Hey, Tommy! Who's your girlfriend? 汤米 你女朋友是谁啊
643--I-I can't stay here. 我不能留在这了
644--- Here, take this, please. - No. -给 求你拿着吧 -不
645--It's yours. I'm not ashamed to love you. 这是属于你的 爱你我并不羞愧
646--- Taylor... - Don't. -泰勒 -闭嘴
647--I need for no one to speak right now. 现在谁也别说话
648--How long? 多久了
649--Sorry? 什么
650--How long have you been using again? 你复吸有多久了
651--Not that long. 没有很久
652--- I mean, it started... - Don't tell me. -差不多是在...  -别告诉我
653--I don't want to know how long I missed the signs. 我不想知道我忽视了这些迹象有多久
654--How long this has been happening也不想知道这事在我眼皮子底下
655--right in front of my own stupid face. 进行了多久
656--Babe, please, you... 亲爱的 求你了 你...
657--You-- shut up. 闭嘴
658--I was distracted before. 我之前被分心了
659--You'd better believe my eyes are wide fucking open now. 我现在可是睁大了双眼
660--Hello? 喂
661--Tommy's dealing drugs. 汤米在贩毒
662--What? 什么
663--Kay Randall's son Bradley凯·兰道的儿子布拉德利
664--saw him today... 今天看到他...
665--with a customer! 跟一个客户在一起!
666--A customer? 客户
667--He saw him making a deal in the middle of P. E. 他看到他在体育课的时候
668--with some seedy, middle-aged woman跟一个戴着墨镜的恶心中年女人
669--- in dark glasses. - Middle-aged? -做交易 -中年
670--Anyway,总之
671--do you have a screwdriver? 你有螺丝刀吗
672--I want to break into Tommy's room. 我要闯进汤米的房间里去
673--Why? I'm sure he doesn't keep drugs in there. 为什么 他肯定没把毒品藏在屋里
674--Maybe not, but at least I could read his journal. 也许没有 但至少我可以看看他的日记
675--His journal? 他的日记
676--I think I found one. 我好像找到了
677--W-Well, what do you mean, he keeps a journal? 你什么意思 他有写日记的习惯吗
678--I-I have to go. 我得挂了
679--Naomi. 娜奥米
680--- Naomi? - Up here! - 娜奥米 - 在这里
681--Naomi. 娜奥米
682--I'm so glad you're here. You can help me look. 你来了真好 你可帮我找
683--I am only here to stop you from making an awful mistake. 我只是来阻止你做蠢事的
684--If Tommy finds out you read his journal,如果汤米发现你读过他的日记
685--you could lose him forever. 你可能会永远失去他
686--He won't find out. He's at track until 6:00. 他不会发现的 他要一直训练到六点
687--You trashed his room. You won't have time to clean it up. 你把他房间弄这么乱 来不及收拾的
688--And the journal may not even be here. 而且日记也不一定在这
689--Found it. 找到了
690--Simone. 萨蒙妮
691--When Amy was ten, I read her diary. 艾米10岁的时候我看过她的日记
692--She didn't speak to me for a year. 之后一年她都没跟我说过话
693--- Hand it over. - If she had been Tommy's age,-给我 -如果她当时是汤米现在这个年纪的话
694--she'd have moved out. 她就直接搬出去了
695--Do you really want to risk that, just to get an intrusive look你真的愿意冒这个风险 就为了偷看
696--at Tommy's most private thoughts and... 汤米最私密的想法和...
697--- Jesus Christ. - What? -老天爷啊 -怎么了
698--Nothing! 没什么
699--Give me that. 日记给我
700--As your friend, I am begging you, don't read that. 作为你的朋友 我求求你 别看
701--Why are you so emotional? 你为什么这么激动
702--Karl is gay. 卡尔是同性恋
703--- What? - He sleeps with men. -什么 -他跟男人睡觉
704--can we just focus on my problems for a moment? 我们能不能关注一下我的问题
705--No wonder you're so distraught. 怪不得你最近这么心烦意乱
706--I mean, I wanted to tell you,我本想告诉你
707--but then I thought, "No, Naomi has her own problems. 但我转念一想 "娜奥米有自己的麻烦
708--She doesn't want to hear my tawdry tale. "她不需要听我的俗气闹剧"
709--Oh, but I do. 但我想听
710--You mean to tell me你是说
711--that when I saw Karl's car at the motel,上次我在旅馆看到卡尔的车时
712--he was there with a man? 他和一个男人在一起
713--I can't talk about this without a drink. 我得来杯酒才能接着说
714--Maybe we could go downstairs and,也许我们可以下楼
715--you know, open up a bottle? 开一瓶
716--Of course. But how did you find out? 当然 但你怎么发现的
717--Did you catch him with one of his lovers? 你抓到他和情人的现行了
718--No, it was Wanda. You were right. 不 是旺达 你说得对
719--She despises me. 她鄙视我
720--- She found out... - What are you doing in my room? -她发现的 -你们在我房间干什么
721--Is that my journal? 那是我的日记吗
722--Uh, she just found it,她刚找到
723--but she hasn't read it yet. 但还没有读
724--I'm so sorry, Tommy. 对不起 汤米
725--I just wanted to make sure that you weren't doing drugs. 我只想确保你没有吸毒
726--So you broke into my room? 所以你就闯进我的房间
727--Well, you've been so distant lately. 谁让你最近都那么疏远我
728--Mrs. Grove, if you wouldn't mind... 格罗夫太太 如果你不介意
729--Yes, I should go, as this doesn't involve me at all. 对 我该走了 因为这事和我完全无关
730--Jesus. Mom... 天哪 妈
731--You looking for these? 你在找这些
732--Oh, good, you found them. Thank you. 太好了 你找到了 谢谢
733--How'd it go in there? 你们谈得怎么样
734--Eh, just told Mom that I'm gonna刚告诉我妈 我打算
735--cash in another bond so I can hike through Europe this summer. 再兑现一张债券 暑假去欧洲徒步旅行
736--She felt so guilty about breaking into my room that she agreed. 她很愧疚闯进了我的房间 同意了
737--You turned the situation to your advantage. 你把局势转化成了利己的形势
738--Good for you. 真有你的
739--I, uh, leave for Paris two days after graduation. 我毕业典礼后两天出发去巴黎
740--Care to join me? 想一起来吗
741--Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
742--We don't have to leave at the same time. 我们不用一起走
743--I'll go first, then you take a vacation我先去 然后你度个假
744--and meet me there. 和我在欧洲见
745--No one's gonna know that we're together. 没人会知道我们是一起去玩
746--Your mother's watching. 你妈在看我们
747--That is why we need to do this. 所以我们必须去旅游
748--Someone is always watching us here. 在这总会有人在看我们
749--We will never know who we can be as a couple until we get away我们永远不知道咱俩是否能成 除非我们远离
750--from my mom, your friends,我妈 你的朋友们
751--and everyone else whose opinions you're scared of. 和其他那些你怕他们对你有看法的人
752--Can I think about it? 我能考虑一下吗
753--Sure. 当然
754--Look at this. 瞧瞧这丰盛的
755--Someone went to a lot of trouble. 有人大费周章啊
756--Oh, not so much. 不算什么
757--I just put out a few flowers, and the good silver,我就放了一些花 摆了上好的银器
758--and the candlesticks your mother bought us. 和你妈妈给我们买的蜡烛
759--Would you like a mai tai before dinner? 你想饭前来杯迈泰鸡尾酒吗
760--You made mai tais? 你还调了迈泰鸡尾酒
761--Hold it. Did you wreck the car? 等等 你是不是把车撞了
762--Why would you think that? 你怎么会这么想
763--You only make mai tais before giving me bad news. 只有发生了坏事你才会给我调迈泰鸡尾酒
764--That's silly. 别傻了
765--Now drink your mai tai. 喝你的迈泰鸡尾酒
766--Where do you think you're going? 你要去哪呢
767--- Upstairs. - Not alone, you're not. -楼上 -你一个人不行
768--In fact, this is what's gonna happen right now. 事实上 接下去这么做
769--You and I are gonna take a tour of this house,咱俩在这屋子里逛一圈
770--and you're gonna show me where you've been hiding your stash. 你把所有藏毒的地方都告诉我
771--- There's no stash. I just... - And you know what, Eli,-我没藏毒 我就是 -而且伊莱
772--put all that shit down,把你的行李放下
773--because you have absolutely no reason to unpack. 因为你不必把东西整理出来
774--You're going to rehab first thing in the morning. 明天一早你就去戒毒所
775--Are you kidding? Rehab? 你在逗我吗 戒毒所
776--- Come on. - I want your wallet. And your phone. -别这样 -你的钱包手机都给我
777--You are cut off. 我不准你花钱了
778--No cash, no cards, no PayPal, no Venmo. 不给现金 卡 不准用贝宝或Venmo
779--Do you understand? 明白吗
780--You know, I understand why you're upset,我明白你为什么不开心
781--- but you don't have to humiliate me in front of Jade, too. - Wrong. -但你也不用在洁德面前羞辱我 -错
782--You should be humiliated. 你该被羞辱
783--After what we went through last time,在上次事件以后
784--the idea that you would even put us through this again... 一想到你又要让我们经历一次...
785--- Eli, give it to me. - It's Lamar. -伊莱 给我 -是拉马尔
786--- He'll leave a message. - Just-- It could be-他可以留言 -可能是
787--about the script. Just... 剧本的事呢 你就
788--please let me take the call. 就让我接这个电话吧
789--Fine. 行
790--Stay where I can see you. 待在我能看见你的地方
791--Yeah... Tay... 小泰
792--I want to help. Just tell me what I can do. 我想帮忙 告诉我要怎么帮你
793--How much? 多少
794--- Just... be with me. - Yeah. -陪着我就好 -好
795--Back me up. This is gonna be really hard. 支持我 这事会很艰难
796--But it's the only way. 但这是唯一的办法
797--Hey, you got it. Of course. 没问题 当然
798--Yeah. Yeah. Okay. 嗯 嗯 好的
799--What did Lamar say? 拉马尔说什么
800--He-he was able to start a bidding war... 他成功地让卖家竞标
801--... and he sold it for a lot more than we expected. 并卖出了一个比我们预期高很多的价格
802--How much more? 高多少
803--One-point-two. 一百二
804--- One-point-two? - Million. -一百二 -万
805--1. 2 million. 一百二十万
806--- Holy shit. - Yeah. -天哪 -是啊
807--Oh, my God. 我的天
808--Oh, my God! 我的天
809--Are you serious? Oh, my God. 你说真的吗 我的天
810--- Eli, congratulations. - Oh, my God, thank you. Thank you. -伊莱 恭喜 -天哪 谢谢 谢谢
811--- Oh, my God. - Yes! -我的天 -太棒了
812--Honey, this is such great news, okay? 亲爱的 这真是好消息
813--Your career is back again. 你又东山再起了
814--This is all the more reason to get you to rehab. 所以你更加需要去戒毒所了
815--You-you know what? 知道吗
816--I-I don't, I don't think it's the best time for me,我觉得对我来说时机不合适
817--right now. 现在不合适
818--Buddy... you don't really have a choice here. 哥们 你没有别的选择
819--I just sold a script for $1. 2 million. 我的剧本刚卖了一百二十万
820--You know? I think I got a lot of fucking choices. 我觉得我的选择多得很
821--Eli... I am not gonna stand by and watch you kill yourself. 伊莱 我不会眼看着你杀了自己
822--Oh, God. Come on. 天哪 别说了
823--This is not like last time, all right? 这不像上次 好吗
824--- I'm in a completely better place now. - Eli! -我现在状态很好 -伊莱
825--This is nonnegotiable. 这没得商量
826--- Taylor... - Do you know what... ? -泰勒 -知道吗
827--You're so fucking desperate to control me, aren't you? 你太想控制我了 对吗
828--- I mean, it's fucking pathetic! - Okay. No, Eli,-真是可悲 -够了 不 伊莱
829--this is the drugs talking. 你是因为嗑了药才这么说的
830--- You know that, right? - No. No. No, it's not. -你知道的吧 -不 不是
831--This is me, okay? I am clear as a fucking bell right now. 这是正常的我 我现在清醒得很
832--And from now on... I make my own decisions. 从现在起 我的决定我自己做主
833--Okay, Eli. Well, here's one for you:好 伊莱 我给你个选择
834--either you go to rehab, or I walk out that fucking door! 要么你去戒毒所 要么我走
835--- Whoa. Hold on. Hold on. - Really? -慢着 慢着 -是吗
836--- Yeah. Oh, yeah. - Really? You just walk on out? -是的 -是吗 你就这么走掉
837--- If you push me, yeah. - Okay. Well, Taylor,-如果你逼我 我会的 -好的 泰勒
838--you know, I really wish you wouldn't go. 我真的希望你不会走
839--But if you want to, that's your choice. 但如果你想走 这是你的选择
840--See? I would never force you to do anything. 看 我永远不会逼你做任何事
841--Come on, Jade. 我们走 洁德
842--Jade... 洁德
843--I-- I think maybe we shouldn't go. 我觉得也许我们不该走
844--- You what? - Eli needs help. -什么 -伊莱需要帮助
845--I think maybe the best way to help him is to我想帮助他最好的方式
846--stay here and-and, you know,就是留下来
847--just keep an eye on him. 看着他
848--You're choosing him. 你选择他
849--I'm choosing us. I'm choosing all of us. 我选择我们 我选择我们所有人
850--Fuck you. 去你妈的
851--Fuck you both. 你们都去死吧
852--I can't believe you made peach cobbler. 不敢相信你做了酥皮黄桃馅饼
853--I know it's your favorite. 我知道这是你的最爱
854--You must've been cooking since noon. 你肯定中午就开始做了
855--I didn't start all that early. 我没那么早开始
856--Well, thanks for this. It was a beautiful night. 谢谢你做的菜 今晚很棒
857--You're welcome. 不客气
858--Aw, geez. 天
859--I knew it. Something's going on. 我就知道 有事情不对劲
860--Robert? 罗伯特
861--And you're calling me Robert? Ah, this is gonna be bad, huh? 还叫我罗伯特 肯定是坏消息吧
862--We definitely need to have a talk. 我们真的得谈谈
863--Ah, boy. 老天
864--First... 首先
865--I just want to say... 我就想说
866--... I love you so much. 我很爱你
867--And more importantly,更重要的是
868--I love us. And the life we've had. 我爱我们 以及我们一起走过的日子
869--You're starting to scare me. 你吓到我了
870--I'm scared, too. 我也吓到了
871--What's going on? What's wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
872--Just tell me. 告诉我
873--Once I tell you... 我一旦告诉你
874--... everything is going to be different. 一切都将不一样
875--Oh, my God. Are you sick? 我的天 你病了吗
876--Yes. 是的
877--I'm sick. 我病了
878--Baby, what's wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了
879--I have cancer. 我得癌症了
880--Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊 我的天
881--Oh... oh, my God. 天啊
882--Oh, nice flowers. 真漂亮的花
883--Are they from Hector? 是赫克托送的吗
884--How many men do you think I'm juggling? 你以为我跟多少男人在交往
885--Oh, glad one of us is having a good day. 我很高兴我们中有人今天过得很开心
886--Oh, God, I look like a raccoon. 天 我看着就像浣熊
887--I cannot tell you what I've been through today. 我不能告诉你我今天经历了什么
888--I'm guessing you'll try. 你可以试试
889--You know the pin Tommy gave me? 你知道汤米送我的胸针吧
890--Well, it turns out the diamonds were real. 那钻石竟然是真的
891--Naomi was furious, 娜奥米气死了
892--because he cashed in one of his savings bonds to buy it. 因为他为了买胸针而兑现了他的储蓄债券
893--Anyway, she decided he was on drugs. 总之 她认定他在嗑药
894--And that she had to read his journal... 她想去看她的日记
895--Mr. Grove. How can I help you? 格罗夫先生 有何贵干
896--Well, I was with my friend,我之前和朋友在一起
897--and he-he spotted this thing on my back. 他在我背上发现了这个
898--I mean, it's probably nothing,可能没什么
899--but he-he suggested I see a doctor. 但他建议我来看医生
900--You were right to come see me. 你来看我是正确的
901--I am just relieved that Naomi didn't find out. 娜奥米没有发现让我松了口气
902--Anyway... 总之
903--before I left, Tommy ran out,在我走之前 汤米跑出来
904--and said something that I definitely need to talk to you about. 跟我说了件事 我得跟你谈谈
905--Oh, dear. Am I going to need more wine-- Oh! 天 我还要再喝点红酒吗
906--Damn it! 该死
907--- Oh, is it bad? Let me see... - No! -严重吗 我看看 -别
908--No, no. No, no, sorry. Um, uh, it-it's not deep. 不用 抱歉 没有很深
909--Can you just get me a Band-Aid? 你能给我拿张创口贴吗
910--Of course. 当然
911--Uh, uh, so, uh, what did Tommy say? 所以汤米说了什么
912--Well, he's going to Europe for the summer,他暑假要去欧洲
913--and he wants me to join him. 他想我跟他一起去
914--I know it sounds crazy,我知道这听上去很疯狂
915--but I thought it might be nice to spend time with him... 但我想这也许不错 花时间跟他在一起
916--and not have to sneak around. What do you think? 不用偷偷摸摸 你觉得呢
917--You should go. 你应该去
918--Really? I mean, it's a hectic time, with Amy's wedding,真的吗 这段时间很忙 艾米要办婚礼
919--- and the gallery... - Listen, listen. -还有画廊的事 -听着
920--I have spent my entire life putting off things我这辈子都在推迟
921--that I thought there'd be time for later. 我以为之后会有时间再做的事
922--Open doors don't stay open forever. 敞开的门不会永远敞开
923--So please... go. 请你去吧
924--You'll be okay? 你不会有事吧
925--I'll be delightful. 我会很开心的
926--I'll bet. 当然了
927--Judging from those flowers, Hector must be smitten. 看看那些花 赫克托肯定很浪漫
928--Yes. 是的
929--* I try **我尽力*
930--* But there's no forgetting **但我不会忘记*
931--* When evening appears **当夜幕降临*
932--* I sigh **我叹气*
933--* But there's no regretting **但我不会后悔*
934--* In spite of my tears **纵使我泪流满面*
935--* The devil was in your heart **恶魔在你心中*
936--* But heaven was in your eyes **但你眼里是天堂*
937--* The night that you told me **你告诉我*
938--* All those little white lies **善意谎言的那晚*
939--* All those little white **那些善意*
940--* Lies. **谎言*
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:18 , Processed in 0.084563 second(s), 35 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表