QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 969|回复: 0

[美剧剧本字幕] 致命女人第一季第九集中英对照剧本

[复制链接]

713

主题

916

帖子

152万

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
1524342
发表于 2023-2-9 11:21:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1618372139-8131f029240b6c7.jpg


Why Women Kill S01E09 Script (致命女人第一季第九集中英对照剧本台词)
I Was Just Wondering What Makes Dames Like You So Deadly
1--Previously on Why Women Kill... 致命女人 前情提要
2--Beth Ann used to play the piano. 贝丝·安以前会弹钢琴
3--- Do you still play? - My husband didn't care for my playing. - 你现在还弹吗 - 我丈夫不在乎我弹不弹琴
4--Our daughter died because of me. 我们的女儿是因为我而死的
5--I'm the one who's responsible. 我得为此负责
6--It seems I only have six months to live. 我只有六个月能活了
7--Six months! 六个月
8--I thought a clean break was just better for... 我以为分手分得干脆点对你更好
9--I'm pregnant. 我怀孕了
10--He got down on one knee他竟然单膝跪地
11--and asked me if I would marry him. 向我求婚了
12--He told me that his marriage is ending. 他跟我说他的婚姻已经名存实亡了
13--He said he just needs six months. 他说只要六个月就好
14--Six months. 六个月
15--Do you know your husband's a homosexual? 你知道你丈夫是同性恋吗
16--He has that new disease他得了一种在男同性恋者
17--that all the gay men are spreading. 之间传播的新型疾病
18--That's a lie. 瞎说
19--He's the third man my husband's seen who's had it. 他是我丈夫见过的第三个患这种病的人
20--The first two are dead. 前两个都死了
21--You need care. 你需要人照顾你
22--Karl, you think I'd leave you at a time like this? 卡尔 你觉得我会在这种情况下离开你吗
23--Cancel the trip? 取消行程吗
24--That's not fair. 这不公平
25--This was supposed to be the best summer of my life. 这次旅行本会是我一生中最美好的夏天
26--And this could be the last summer of Karl's life,这可能是卡尔的最后一个夏天了
27--so please stop sulking. 所以求你别生闷气了
28--What's happened to my boy? 汤米到底是怎么了
29--Tommy's been in a car accident. 汤米出车祸了
30--He needed some stitches. 缝了好几针
31--What in the world? 这是什么
32--Is that a tattoo? 是个纹身吗
33--One of these days he'll regret that. 有一天他肯定会后悔的
34--So will she. 她也一样
35--Right? 怎么样
36--- You bought me a car? - I said I would take care of you. - 你是给我买了辆车吗 - 我说过我会好好照顾你的
37--You can't return the car. 你不能把车退回去
38--《LOVE》 - Nat King Cole
39--泰勒 拉黑此号码 拉黑
40--婚纱礼服
41--马拉辛经纪公司
42--去死吧 得艾滋的基佬
43--戒毒
44--2号楼梯 医院入口
45--It's not yours. 又不是你的车
46--Yeah, but he's coked out of his mind. 对的 但他已经嗑药嗑昏头了
47--To accept a gift from a man in that condition在这种情况下接受他的礼物
48--is not a good look. 这可不好
49--- Just give me the keys. - Stop it. - 把钥匙给我 - 住手
50--Go upstairs, get your stuff! 上楼 拿上你的东西
51--I want you out of my house now! 请你离开我家 立刻 马上
52--That's not gonna happen. 不可能
53--How can I help? 我要怎么帮你
54--Tell me everything you know about Jade. 把你知道的关于洁德的一切都告诉我
55--Well, for starters, that's not her real name. 首先 那可不是她的真名
56--* "L" is for the way you lookL是你看我的
57--* At me模样
58--* "O" is for the only oneO是我关注的
59--* I see唯一
60--* "V" is very, veryV是非常非常
61--* Extraordinary特别
62--* "E" is even moreE是比你爱慕的
63--* Than anyone that you adore can任何人都要多
64--* Love is all爱情是
65--* That I can give to you我能给你的一切
66--* Love is more爱情不仅仅
67--* Than just a game for two是两个人的游戏
68--* Two in love can make it坠入爱河的人才能找到这游戏的诀窍
69--* Take my heart and please don't break it请收下我的心 并小心爱护
70--* Love was made爱情
71--* For me and you... 是你我注定
72--My name is Emily Stanton. 我是艾米丽·斯坦顿
73--I was killed over two years ago,两年多以前我死了
74--but my mama still thinks about me every day. 但是我妈妈依然每天都在想我
75--Even when she's just putting on lipstick,即便只是在涂口红的时候
76--she'll suddenly remember how much she loved me. 她也会突然记起她有多爱我
77--I look down on Mama from heaven. 我在天堂上守望着妈妈
78--I watch her because I'm worried about her. 我看着她是因为我很担心她
79--She's not happy,她不开心
80--but Daddy doesn't know但是爸爸不知道
81--because she keeps smiling. 因为她一直在笑
82--Mama is very angry with him,妈妈对爸爸很生气
83--and I have a feeling that she's gonna do something awful. 而且我感觉她就要做一些糟糕的事情了
84--So, what have you got planned for the day? 所以 你今天打算做什么
85--Oh, nothing much. 没什么特别的
86--I'll be spending time with a new friend. 我要和一个新朋友一起
87--Oh? What's her name? 是吗 她叫什么
88--June. 琼
89--I have a feeling you'd really like her. 我觉得你会很喜欢她的
90--And what are you two doing? 你们俩打算干什么呢
91--I offered to drive her to a doctor's appointment,我提出开车送她去看医生
92--but that's really just an excuse但是这只是个借口
93--for me to talk to her about the man she's seeing. 这样我好找她谈谈正在和她约会的男人
94--Why? 为什么
95--I don't approve of the relationship,我不赞成他们俩的关系
96--so I've decided to break them up. 所以我决定把他们拆散
97--Beth Ann, that's not nice. 贝丝·安 这可不太好哦
98--Maybe not,或许吧
99--but it's necessary. 但这很必要
100--My name is Edmund Harte. 我是埃德蒙·哈特
101--I was 57 when I died. 我死的时候57岁
102--That's how my bitch wife became my widow. 这就是为什么我那个死鬼老婆成了我的寡妇
103--I check in from time to time to see how my kid is doing我偶尔会回去看看我的孩子怎么样
104--'cause I'm worried about him. 因为我很担心他
105--His mother is desperate to control him,他妈妈极度想要控制他
106--but Tommy's a man now,但是汤米现在是个男人了
107--able to make his own choices. 他可以自己作出选择
108--And I know Naomi is going to fight him我知道内奥米肯定会
109--every step of the way. 处处为难他
110--Good luck, kid. 祝你好运 孩子
111--My poor baby. 我可怜的宝贝
112--Simone? 西蒙妮
113--No, it's me. 不 是我
114--Mom. Oh, God. 妈 我的天
115--It's okay, I know everything. 没事的 我都知道了
116--You don't have to protect her anymore. 你不用再保护她了
117--And I am not angry,而且我也没生气
118--not at you anyway. 反正不是对你生气
119--Mrs. Harte? 哈特夫人
120--The hospital administrator has arrived. 医院主管到了
121--Ah, thank you. 谢谢你
122--Mr. Kern, thank you so much for agreeing to see me. 科恩先生 谢谢你同意见我
123--How can I help you, Ms. Harte? 有什么能帮您的吗 哈特夫人
124--Do you happen to know Simone Grove? 你是否碰巧认识西蒙妮·格罗夫呢
125--I do. She's one of our hospital's biggest fundraisers. 认识 她是我们医院最大的资金筹集人之一
126--Yes. Well, in between benefit galas,是的 在她举办慈善晚会的间歇里
127--it seems that Simone has been molesting my son,西蒙妮似乎一直在猥亵我的儿子
128--possibly for years. 可能有好几年了
129--If you allow her to visit or even phone him,如果你允许她探视 甚至只是打电话给他
130--I will sue this hospital and I will win. 我会把这医院告上法庭 而且我定会胜诉
131--Do you understand? 你明白了没
132--Yes. Um, I'm-I'm so sorry. 明白了 我很抱歉
133--Rest assured, this matter will be handled请放心 我们将会尽最大的努力
134--with the utmost discretion. 非常慎重地处理这件事
135--No need to be discreet on my account. 我不需要你慎重处理
136--I intend on telling everyone in this town我打算告诉这镇上的每一个人
137--what that woman has done to my family. 那个女人对我的家人做了些什么
138--Nice tie. 领带不错啊
139--My name is Verna Roy. 我是弗娜·罗伊
140--I was 32 when I died in a fire. 三十二岁时死于一场大火
141--At the time,当时
142--I was a foster mother to this one right here. 我是这个人的养母
143--I don't like to talk bad about the living,我不想说活人的坏话
144--but this gal's pure poison. 但这妞是真的毒
145--I can see she's now living我能看到她如今住在
146--in a fancy house with pretty things. 一个高级的房子里
147--That means some man has fallen for her act. 这说明有男人爱上了她
148--Eli, you're gonna be late! 伊莱 你要迟到了
149--Stupid son of a bitch. 蠢出生天的死货
150--He don't know what she's capable of,他还不知道她的真面目
151--but I got a feeling he's about to find out. 但我觉着他也差不多要发现了
152--Moving kind of slow today. 今天动作有点缓慢啊
153--What did you give me last night, a horse tranquilizer? 你昨晚给我用了什么 马用的镇定剂吗
154--Well, I wouldn't have to give you anything如果你十点后不摄入可卡因的话
155--if you'd stop doing coke after 10:00. 我就不需要给你用任何东西了啊
156--You talk like I have self-control. 你说得好像我能控制自己似的
157--I'm almost embarrassed for you. 我都快尴尬死了
158--Well, whatever. Here, look. 无所谓了 看
159--I've got a surprise. 我准备了个惊喜
160--Whoa. What's the occasion? 什么好日子
161--It's Scorsese day. 斯科塞斯日
162--Oh, look, it's just a meeting. 就只是一次会面而已
163--I mean, the odds of him directing my movie他导我电影的几率
164--are, like, a million to one. 几乎只有百万分之一
165--He loved your script. I think that's a big deal. 他喜欢你的剧本 我觉得这很关键
166--God, I just-- I hope I can burn this off by 10:00. 天啊 我只希望十点前恢复过来
167--I feel so out of it. 我感觉很不舒服
168--Well, luckily for you,你可走运了
169--I know how to prepare a well-balanced meal. 我知道怎么做营养均衡的早餐
170--Mmm. You take such good care of me. 你把我照顾得太好了
171--Scorsese's gonna direct your movie, I know it,斯科塞斯会执导你写的电影的 我肯定
172--and it's gonna be a big hit and we are going to be so rich. 而且票房会大卖 我们会富得流油
173--From your lips... 你说会就会吧
174--I always knew something exciting would happen to me one day. 我就知道我总有一天会撞彩的
175--I think this is it. 我觉得就是现在了
176--Again, all right, it's just a meeting. 重申一下 就是一次会面而已
177--I'm not worried. 我没在担心啦
178--This is the year where all my dreams come true. 今年就是我所有愿望成真的一年
179--Hello, Jenny. 你好 珍妮
180--Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Grove. 格罗夫先生 夫人
181--Please tell me you have the veal piccata tonight. 请告诉我今晚有嫩煎小牛肉
182--Just the thought of it has kept me going all day. 我盼着它一整天了
183--I'm sorry, but I can't seat you. 抱歉 我不能引二位入座
184--Oh... oh, you're not overbooked again? 你们不会又约满了吧
185--Well, I see our usual table is empty. 我看我们平时坐的座位还空着呀
186--I don't know who you promised it to,我不知道你把位置留给谁了
187--but they should have gotten here sooner. 但他们应该早点来的
188--Here we are, my darling. 坐下吧 亲爱的
189--Thank you. 谢谢
190--- There we go. - Anyway, I've been trying to talk to Tommy- 不客气 - 在医院我就一直想跟汤米谈谈
191--in the hospital, but I can't seem to get through to him. 但我都没法靠近他
192--It's bizarre. 感觉怪怪的
193--Sorry, darling, is it my imagination,抱歉 亲爱的 是我的幻觉吗
194--or are people staring at us? 还是人们都在盯着我们看
195--I'm wearing Givenchy. 我穿着纪梵希呢
196--They always stare when I wear Givenchy. 每次我穿纪梵希人们就盯着我看
197--No, no, I think, actually, they're just staring at me. 不 不是 我觉得他们其实是在盯着我
198--You're right. 你说得对
199--It must be your jacket. I told you plaid is over. 那一定是因为你的夹克 我早就说格子图案过时了
200--Mr. and Mrs. Grove. 格罗夫先生 夫人
201--Oh, Henry, how lovely to see you. 亨利 见到你真好
202--I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid非常抱歉 恐怕我得
203--I have to ask you to leave. 请你们离开
204--Oh, for God's sake, he can take the jacket off. 看在上帝的份上 他可以把夹克脱掉的
205--What's wrong? 怎么了
206--Someone should have notified you. 应该已经有人通知你们了
207--Your membership to the club has been revoked. 你们的俱乐部会员资格已经被取消了
208--You can't be serious. 你在逗我吧
209--The committee met this afternoon. 委员组今天下午才开的会
210--The vote was unanimous. 全票通过
211--W... We've belonged to this club for 15 years. 我 我们已经是这俱乐部十五年的会员了
212--Why on earth would you want to kick us out? 为什么要踢我们出去
213--It's because I'm ill, isn't it? 因为我生病了 是吗
214--We have to protect our members. 我们需要保护我们的会员
215--It's a sexually transmitted disease. 这是性传染疾病
216--You don't get it by sharing a fucking tennis court. 共同使用网球场不会传染的
217--All the same, your membership contract has a morals clause. 所有人都一样 会员合同里是有道德准则的
218--Of all the people here,在场所有人里
219--you think we're the ones who lack morals? 你觉得我们是那些没有道德的人吗
220--Mason Reed over there is addicted to heroin,那个梅森·里德吸海洛因上瘾
221--and Susan Paul is sleeping with her brother-in-law. 然后苏珊·保罗睡了她的姐夫
222--And you don't want to know what happens in the club sauna. 你不会想知道俱乐部桑拿房里发生了些什么的
223--That's not helpful. 没用的
224--For the last time, Mr. and Mrs. Grove, please go. 我说最后一次 格罗夫先生和夫人 请离开
225--Shall we? 走吗
226--Would you mind terribly... 你介意吗
227--Oh, thank you. 谢谢
228--Goodbye, Henry. 再见了 亨利
229--Good for you, dear. 你真棒 亲爱的
230--Oh, don't worry, Henry, I'm gonna drink mine. 别担心 亨利 我会喝了的
231--Thank you again for recommending this obstetrician. 再次感谢你介绍给我妇产科医生
232--I talked to him on the phone, he sounds wonderful. 我和他通了电话 听起来很棒
233--Sheila? 希拉
234--What are you thinking about? 你在想什么呢
235--Uh, your upcoming wedding. 你即将到来的婚礼
236--Aw. You excited for me? 你为我高兴吗
237--I am. 是啊
238--I'm curious,我有点好奇
239--have you had a chance to discuss Rob's expectations? 你有没有和罗伯聊过他对未来的期许
240--- Expectations? - Well, you want a career. - 什么期待 - 你自己想要干一番事业的
241--Some men don't allow their wives to work. 有的男人不允许自己的妻子工作的
242--Oh, well, Rob knows I want to be a singer. 罗伯知道我想当歌手的
243--We've talked about it a lot. 我们谈过很多次的
244--Since you've become pregnant? 你怀孕以后谈的吗
245--Well... 这
246--no. 倒不是
247--Might be time for a chat. 我觉得是时候和他谈一谈了
248--Rob strikes me as the kind of man who'd prefer罗伯给我的感觉就是那种希望自己妻子
249--his wife to stay home. 做家庭主妇的那种
250--You talk like you know him. 你说的就像你认识他一样
251--Oh, I know his type. 我了解他这种人
252--Rich, successful. 有钱 成功
253--That kind of man wants his wife in the kitchen,这种男人就想自己的妻子洗手做羹汤
254--feeding the kids and pouring his martini. 养育孩子 给他倒酒
255--Rob's not like that. 罗伯不是那种人
256--You absolutely sure? 你确定吗
257--Well, he better be okay with it, or we're gonna have a problem. 他最好没意见 不然我们之间就有大问题了
258--That's what I was thinking. 我也这么想
259--Okay, according to this, we're looking for Suite 203. 这上面说 我们要去203套房
260--Sheila. 希拉
261--Coming! 来了
262--You okay? 你没事吧
263--Yeah, man, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm really nervous. 没事 抱歉 我只是 真的很紧张
264--You know, I basically grew up on Scorsese movies. 你知道的 我差不多是看着斯科塞斯电影长大的
265--Hey, buddy, do me a favor. 兄弟 帮我个忙
266--I want you to manage your expectations我希望你能在进去之前
267--before we walk in here. 调整一下自己的期望值
268--Shit. Why? Is he an asshole? 操 为什么 他很混蛋吗
269--Let's just say it isn't gonna be the meeting应该说这不是你希望的那种
270--you were hoping for. 见面会吧
271--What the fuck? 他妈的咋回事
272--Hello, Eli. 你好啊 伊莱
273--So I was never meeting Scorsese? 所以我不是来见斯科塞斯的咯
274--Sorry. You really need to hear her out. 抱歉 你真的该听听她要说的话
275--Why? 为什么
276--Is this some sort of bullshit intervention? 这是什么狗屎干预措施吗
277--Something like that. 差不多吧
278--I'm gonna go get some coffee. 我去喝杯咖啡
279--You want a cup? 你想来一杯吗
280--No. Cool. Cool. 不想 好的 好的
281--Well, this is humiliating. 你这就是在羞辱我了
282--Eli, that wasn't my intention. 伊莱 我不想这样的
283--But we need to talk. Privately. 不过我们得谈谈 就我俩
284--About? 谈什么
285--Irene Tabatchnick. 艾琳·塔巴奇尼克
286--Who the hell's Irene Tabatchnick? 谁他妈是艾琳·塔巴奇尼克
287--The woman who's been sleeping in our bed. 那个和我们同床共枕的女人
288--You may want to sit down for the rest of this. 接下来的这部分你可能得坐下来听
289--If Dr. Bennett's wife told people,要是班内特医生的妻子告诉了大家
290--that is a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality. 那这就是违反了医患保密协议
291--We should have his license revoked. 我们应该吊销他的执照
292--How much energy do we really want to devote to all this? 你想在这事儿上费多少神啊
293--This is discrimination. We have to fight back. 这是歧视 我们得反抗
294--And draw more attention to my sex life and my disease? 然后让更多人知道我的性生活和我的病吗
295--You don't think people will be sympathetic? 你不觉得人们会表示同情吗
296--On the contrary. 恰恰相反
297--I think the situation's going to get much worse我觉得一切在好起来之前
298--before it gets better. 会变得更糟
299--Well, we won't dwell on it. 那我们不追究了
300--Why don't you take a nice, long, hot bath? 要不你去舒舒服服泡个澡
301--You seem exhausted. 你好像很累
302--Turns out being shunned by Republicans事实证明 被共和党人排斥
303--takes rather a lot out of a person. 真是让人非常心累
304--Naomi, I've been trying to reach you. 内奥米 我一直想联系你呢
305--How's Tommy? 汤米怎么样了
306--He's fine. 他没事
307--Well, I keep calling the hospital,我一直在打电话去医院问
308--but I can never seem to get through. 但是一直打不通
309--What are in the bags? 袋子里是啥
310--Ah, presents. 礼物
311--For me? 给我的吗
312--No, from you. 不 是你送给我的
313--Every gift you ever gave me, I'm returning them. 你给我的所有礼物 现在都还给你
314--I don't understand. 我不明白
315--This lovely figurine you got me你在巴伐利亚的时候
316--while you were in Bavaria. 给我买的这个可爱的小雕像
317--I don't want it anymore. 姐现在不想要了
318--What the hell? ! 你他妈干嘛
319--Or this sweet silver music box. 还有这个可爱银质音乐盒
320--I don't need that either. 姐也不要了
321--Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗
322--I have, because I know what you did to my son. 是 我知道你对我儿子做了什么
323--That's all you have to say? 你没别的话说了吗
324--I-I understand your anger,我理解你的愤怒
325--but if you'll just give me a chance to explain... 但是我希望你给我个机会解释
326--I will, just as soon as I return我会给的 等我先把这个
327--this darling crystal paperweight. 亲爱的水晶镇纸还给你
328--Stop it! 停
329--You can't come in here and destroy my home. 你不能就这么进来在我家砸东西
330--Why not? 为什么不行
331--You destroyed my life. 你毁了我的生活
332--If we can't talk about this rationally,要是你不想和我好好谈
333--I will call the police. 我就要报警了
334--Go ahead, I'm leaving. 报啊 姐走了
335--You know, I would say that I'll see you at the country club,我本想说乡村俱乐部再见的
336--but, you know... 但是嘛 你知道
337--It was you. 是你干的
338--Who got you voted out? 是我害你被踢出去的吗
339--Yes. 是啊
340--The board didn't need much persuading董事会知道卡尔身上
341--once they knew that Karl有会死人的传染病之后
342--was spreading a deadly disease. 很轻松就被我说服了
343--We were unceremoniously ejected我们在所有朋友的面前
344--in front of all of our friends. 被粗暴地踢了出去
345--I hope you're satisfied. 我希望你现在满意了
346--Satisfied? 满意什么
347--You seduced my child. 你勾引了我儿子
348--Do you honestly think that I would be satisfied你真的觉得把你踢出乡村俱乐部
349--just getting you kicked out of a country club? 我就能满意了吗
350--I am just getting started, bitch. 这才刚开始呢 婊子
351--And before I am done, I will burn you,到最后 我会把你
352--your business, and this poorly decorated shithole你的生意 还有这个装修得狗屎一样的地方
353--to the ground! 统统端掉
354--Satisfied? 还满意了吗
355--What the hell happened here? 下面发生什么了
356--Things just got worse. 情况更糟糕了
357--Sorry to intrude. 抱歉打扰一下
358--I was wondering if I could borrow a cup of sugar. 我想请问可不可以借一罐糖
359--I'm baking a cake, and I forgot to check my pantry. 我在做蛋糕 但是忘了看食品室有没有糖了
360--You don't really need a cup of sugar, do you? 你不是真来借糖的 对吧
361--No. 对
362--Come on in. 进来吧
363--Can I ask what happened? 方便问一下发生什么了吗
364--We were at a department store,我们在百货商店
365--and the sales clerk recognized me. 售货员认识我
366--It turns out that he'd gone to my high school因为他跟我上的同一个高中
367--two years after I did,比我小两届
368--so he knew a lot of my old friends. 所以他认识很多我的老朋友
369--We only spoke for five minutes. 我们就聊了五分钟
370--After we got back, Ralph accused me我们回去之后 拉尔夫说我
371--of trying to seduce the man. 试图勾引那个男人
372--That's why? 就因为这个吗
373--He thought you were flirting? 他觉得你在和别人调情吗
374--He gets jealous. He can't help it. 他很爱吃醋 是控制不了的
375--I don't understand我不明白
376--how you can live like this. 这日子你怎么过得下去
377--You can't possibly be happy. 你不可能幸福的
378--I'm not. 我不幸福
379--So why don't you leave? 那你为什么不离开呢
380--I could ask you the same question. 我还想问你这个问题
381--What? 什么
382--Isn't your husband cheating on you? 你老公不是也有外遇吗
383--He is. 是啊
384--I had a feeling you knew. 我就预感你知道
385--So why don't you leave him? 那你为什么不离开他
386--It's an entirely different situation. 我们的情况完全不同
387--He's humiliating you. 他这是在羞辱你
388--That's got to hurt. 一定很伤人
389--It does. 是的
390--Will you ever trust him again? 你还会相信他吗
391--No. 不会
392--And if you did leave Rob,如果你真的离开罗伯
393--would he try and kill you? 他会试图谋杀你吗
394--Of course not. 当然不会
395--Well, my husband would. 但是我老公会的
396--He likes to threaten me他喜欢用他
397--with a loaded gun he keeps in his bedside drawer. 放在床头柜里上了膛的手枪威胁我
398--So I stay. 所以我没离开
399--What in God's name is your excuse? 可是拜托 你的借口是什么
400--I keep hoping for a miracle. 我一直希望出现奇迹
401--That one day everything will change. 期待有一天一切都会改变
402--You and I should be friends. 你我应该成为朋友
403--We have a lot in common. 我们有很多共同点
404--Irene Tabatchnick is from Ohio. 艾琳·塔巴奇尼克来自俄亥俄州
405--By the time she was 16, she was thrown out在她满16岁时 她已经被三个寄养家庭
406--of three foster homes. 扫地出门了
407--The first two times, Irene had been caught stealing cash. 前两次 他们抓到艾琳偷钱
408--So what? She was young. She was a kid. 那又如何呢 她还小 她还是个孩子
409--She was kicked out of her third home她被第三个寄养家庭赶出门
410--because her foster mother accused her是因为她的养母指责她
411--of trying to seduce her husband. 试图勾引她丈夫
412--Maybe the woman was in denial也许那个女人拒绝承认
413--about what her husband was up to. 她丈夫的不轨企图
414--Oh, we'll never know. 这我们就永远无法得知了
415--A week later, that house burned down. 一周后 那家人的房子付之一炬
416--Burned down? 付之一炬
417--Those foster parents died, Eli. 那对养父养母都死了 伊莱
418--And Irene Tabatchnick just disappeared. 而艾琳·塔巴奇尼克就消失了
419--So, what, you think she... ? 那然后呢 你觉得她
420--I mean, we can't prove anything, but the cops in Ohio就是 我们无法证实任何事 但是俄亥俄州警察
421--are dying to talk to her. 非常想找她谈谈
422--Th-This is just so stupid. 这 这太荒唐了
423--This is-- There's no way that Jade... 这 洁德绝不可能
424--Her name is Irene. 她的名字叫艾琳
425--Whatever. 随便了
426--She loves us. 她爱我们
427--If she loved you, would she keep giving you cocaine? 如果她真爱你 她会一直给你可卡因吗
428--You look terrible, by the way. 顺带一提 你看起来很糟糕
429--Thank you. 谢谢
430--Come on, Eli. 拜托 伊莱
431--She keeps you high so she can take advantage of you. 她让你吸毒 是因为这样她就能利用你
432--So that you let her live in our house,这样你就会让她住在我们家
433--- so that you buy her a new car. - You know, you didn't need- 你就会给她买新车 - 你知道吗 你不必
434--to trick me to have this conversation, Taylor. 费尽心机骗我来谈这个话题 泰勒
435--You could've just called. 你直接打电话就行了
436--I did call. Every hour. 我打了电话 每小时打一次
437--What are you talking about? You never called me. 你说什么呢 你从来都没给我打过电话
438--I most certainly did. 我很确定我打了
439--Look. Look. 看 看
440--No missed calls. No voice mails. 没有未接来电 没有语音消息
441--That sneaky bitch blocked my number. 这个卑鄙的贱人把我拉黑了
442--On my phone? 在我手机上吗
443--She couldn't do that without my pass code. 没有我的密码 她没法做到的
444--Well, she has your pass code. 她有你的密码
445--How does she have that? 她怎么会有密码
446--I gave it to her. 我给她的
447--So you could take away my money. 这样你就可以转走我的钱吗
448--- To keep you from buying drugs. - Jesus. - 为了防止你买毒品 - 天呐
449--You know what, maybe she does take advantage of me,知道吗 也许她真的利用了我
450--but at least she builds me up. 但至少她给了我自信
451--She doesn't make me feel like a fuck-up who's just她不会让我觉得自己是个
452--destined to crash and burn. 破罐破摔的垃圾废物
453--The only reason why I think you're gonna crash and burn,我觉得你会破罐破摔的唯一原因
454--Eli, is because you've done it before. 伊莱 是因为你有吸毒的前科
455--You have no idea what it feels like你根本不懂
456--to come home from work我下班回家
457--and then find you convulsing on the kitchen floor. 发现你在厨房地板上抽搐是什么心情
458--And then to call the ambulance, which took forever. 然后我叫救护车 却迟迟不来
459--I'm not gonna do that again, Eli. 我不想再这样了 伊莱
460--No one is asking you to. 没人求你这样做
461--I don't need your help. 我不需要你帮我
462--I've got my career back. I'm fine. 我事业回春了 我好得很
463--The only one here with a problem is you. 唯一有问题的人是你
464--You're an addict, Eli. 你是个瘾君子 伊莱
465--You need to go to rehab, and you know it. 你要去戒毒所 你心里清楚
466--The only thing I know, Taylor, is that泰勒 我只知道
467--this conversation is over. 我们的谈话到此为止
468--Eli, please stop... 伊莱 拜托别
469--Stop! Enough! Let me go. 停 够了 让我走吧
470--- You like your new ball, don't you? - Yes. - 你是不是很喜欢你的新球 - 是的
471--After dinner, we're going to write a thank you note晚饭后 我们要写一个感谢信
472--to Aunt Lydia. 给莉迪亚阿姨
473--I don't know how to write. 我不知道怎么写字
474--I'll do the writing. You can draw a big heart我来写 你就在我们名字旁边
475--right next to our names. 画颗大爱心就好了
476--Look, dear, your father forgot to bring in the trash can. 宝贝 你爸爸忘记把垃圾桶放进来了
477--Play here for a second. I'll be right back. 在这里玩会儿 我马上回来
478--Come along, Emily. 过来 艾米丽
479--Don't you want to show your daddy your new ball? 你不想让你爸爸看看你的新球吗
480--Yes. 想
481--Hey there. 你们回来啦
482--What are you two doing home? 怎么这么早就回来啦
483--I didn't expect you back for another hour. 我还以为还要一小时呢
484--Aunt Lydia wasn't feeling well. 莉迪亚阿姨身体不舒服
485--We had to cut our visit short. 我们不得不提前回来了
486--- Hey, princess, what do you got there? - A ball. - 小公主 你拿的什么呀 - 一个球
487--Aunt Lydia gave it to me for my birthday. 莉迪亚阿姨送我的生日礼物
488--Her birthday was two months ago. 她的生日在两个月以前
489--Be nice. It's the thought that counts. 友好一点 心意才重要
490--Can I go play? 我能去玩了吗
491--Of course you can. 当然可以
492--Rob, did you lose a button? 罗伯 你掉了个纽扣吗
493--I just found one on the floor. 我刚刚在地板上找到颗纽扣
494--Ah. Oh, I guess I did. Thanks. 好像是 谢谢
495--- Mama. - I'm sorry, honey. - 妈妈 - 对不起 宝贝
496--Here you go. 去吧
497--I'm making mac and cheese for dinner,晚饭我做奶酪通心粉
498--so don't be too long, okay? 所以早点回来 好吗
499--Honey? 亲爱的
500--Someone call a doctor. 快叫救护车
501--Emily? Emily, honey, wake up. Open your eyes. 艾米丽 宝贝儿 醒醒 睁开眼睛
502--Open your eyes, honey. 睁眼 宝贝
503--Open your eyes. 睁开眼睛啊
504--Please wake up. 醒醒啊
505--Please... Please... 拜托 拜托
506--What the hell? 怎么回事
507--Who was driving this car? ! 刚刚谁开的车
508--Sh-She, uh, she-she came out她 她突然就冒出来了
509--of nowhere, mister, I swear. I tried to stop... 先生 我发誓 我试着停车的
510--You left the gate open? 你就让那扇门开着吗
511--- No. I'm sure I locked it. - You're sure? - 没有 我确定我锁了 - 你确定吗
512--Then how did Emily get out of the backyard? 那艾米丽是怎么从后院跑出去的
513--The latch is six feet off the ground! 门栓离地面可是有六英尺高啊
514--I don't know. Maybe I forgot. 我不知道 可能我忘记了
515--You didn't lock the gate. 你没锁门
516--You didn't lock the gate,你没锁门
517--and you let her out to play. 你还放她出去玩
518--I had to make dinner. 我要做晚饭啊
519--That's no excuse. 那不是借口
520--Our baby is dead. 我们的宝贝女儿死了
521--I'm sorry. 对不起
522--I thought it was locked. 我以为门是锁着的
523--Amy. 艾米
524--I just got a call from Naomi. Does Karl have AIDS? 内奥米刚给我打了电话 卡尔得了艾滋吗
525--How could you not tell me? 你们怎么可以瞒着我
526--Well, we thought we had time. 我们以为我们还有时间
527--I mean, as you can see, I'm not exactly at death's door. 我的意思是 你看我也不像快要死了啊
528--He has all the best doctors, so don't worry. 他的医生是最好的 所以别担心
529--Karl will absolutely be able to walk you down the aisle. 卡尔绝对可以陪你走婚礼的红毯
530--At this point, I'm not even sure there will be a wedding. 到这个地步了 我都不确定会不会有婚礼了
531--What? 什么
532--Naomi's called all of our friends内奥米给我们所有的朋友都打了电话
533--and told them Karl is sick. 告诉他们卡尔得病了
534--People have been canceling right and left. 他们都取消了
535--Oh, Lord. 天呐
536--And if nobody's coming, why bother? 如果都没有人来 那何必费心呢
537--Oh, I'm so sorry, my darling. Is there anything we can do? 我很抱歉 亲爱的 我们还可以做什么
538--we might be able to salvage this thing if you didn't come. 如果你不来 也许可以挽救这场婚礼
539--To the wedding? 不去婚礼现场吗
540--I understand. 我理解
541--Uh, of course, I will stay home. 当然了 我会待在家
542--Thank you. 谢谢你
543--No. Karl has to be at the wedding. 不 卡尔必须去婚礼
544--Who's gonna walk you down the aisle? 他不去谁陪你走红毯
545--You can do it. 你呀
546--I did not spend $6,000 on an Armani dress我花六千美元买一件阿玛尼礼服
547--just to give it a shared entrance. 不是就为了穿着走一下红毯的
548--Okay, let's not argue. Thank you. 别吵了 谢谢
549--I... I don't mind. 我 我不介意
550--No! 不可能
551--We are a family. 我们是一家人
552--When bad things happen, we're supposed to support each other. 坏事发生了我们应该互相支持
553--The way I see it,我觉得
554--he is supporting me by staying away. 他不来就是支持我了
555--I have to call my guests and tell them it's safe to come. 我要给客人们打电话 告诉他们到场很安全
556--Amy, think of what you're doing. 艾米 想想你在做什么
557--You're choosing a few cowardly bigots你选了那些胆小的傻瓜
558--over the man who raised you. 而不是养你长大的男人
559--I'm the bride. 我是新娘
560--It's my day, and I want it to be perfect. 这是我大喜日子 我想要完美的婚礼
561--I am sorry if Karl's deadly illness如果卡尔的绝症让你的婚礼不那么亮眼
562--is scraping some of the glitter off of your event,那我很抱歉
563--but let's face it, this won't be your last wedding. 但是面对现实吧 这不会是你最后一场婚礼
564--- Nice. - More importantly,- 很好 - 最重要的是
565--if Karl can't attend, I won't either. 如果卡尔不去 我也不去
566--- Oh, Simone. - Fine. - 西蒙妮 - 好吧
567--Stay home. You'll save me some embarrassment. 待在家里吧 你们不去我就不那么尴尬了
568--Karl's not the only one everybody's talking about. 大家谈论的可不只是卡尔
569--My daughter is a monster. 我女儿是个怪物
570--Well, she's a bride. It's basically the same thing. 她是新娘 新娘都是魔鬼
571--So... how'd the meeting go? 见面还顺利吗
572--I want to hear everything. 快把一切都告诉我
573--Well, let's just say就这么说吧
574--that Scorsese's not gonna be directing my movie. 斯科塞斯不会导演我的电影
575--Oh, no. 噢不
576--I'm so sorry. 我真的很遗憾
577--But at least he loved the script, right? 但是至少他喜欢这个剧本 对吧
578--He did. Yeah. Good. 是的 太好了
579--Yeah. Yeah, he especially liked the part是的 他特别喜欢
580--where Eva burns the drug dealer's house down. 伊娃烧了毒贩房子的那一部分
581--He liked that? 他喜欢那部分吗
582--Yeah. 是啊
583--Yeah, he liked it so much, he asked me how I came up with it,他特别喜欢 他问我怎么想到的
584--and, you know, of course I had to tell him it was your idea. 然后 我当然说了是你的想法
585--You didn't have to give me credit. 你不用把它归功于我的
586--Yeah, well... 好吧
587--How did you come up with that, by the way? 对了 你是怎么想到的
588--Uh, it just came to me. 就是突然想到了
589--Just out of the blue? 就突然想到的吗
590--Yeah. 是啊
591--'Cause it-it's such an unusual concept, you know,因为这 这不是个寻常的想法 你明白吧
592--arson as a form of revenge. 把纵火当成一种复仇
593--You have no idea how that came to you? 你真的不知道自己是怎么想到的吗
594--Why does it matter? 这有什么重要的吗
595--I-I'm-I'm just curious. 我 我就是好奇而已
596--I don't know-- it just popped into my head. 我不知道 它就是突然闪进我脑子了
597--Just, boop? 就像 嘭这样
598--Boop. Yeah. 嘭 没错
599--Sometimes that happens. 这种事确实时有发生
600--Is that how you came up with the name Jade? 洁德这个名字你也是这样想出来的吗
601--It just popped into your head? 就是突然闪过你的脑子吗
602--What? 什么
603--It suits you better than Irene, I'll give you that. 不过 确实比叫艾琳适合
604--Who have you been talking to? 你之前都见了什么人
605--Hey, watch the road. 注意看路
606--Eli, do not fuck with me. 伊莱 别他妈和我瞎搞
607--Or else what, you're gonna burn down my house? 不然呢 你要烧了我的房子吗
608--You talked to Duke? 你和杜克谈过了吗
609--Oh, my God. You did those things. 我的天呐 那些事真是你干的
610--Did what? What did he say about me? 什么事 他说我什么了
611--Oh, my God, you killed those people. Oh, my God. 我的天 你杀了那些人 天呐
612--Eli, Eli, the man is a liar! 伊莱 那人就是个骗子
613--- All right, slow down, slow down. - Eli, you can't believe- 好了 慢点 慢点 - 伊莱 他的话半个字
614--- a fucking word he says! - Jesus, watch out! - 都不能信啊 - 天呐 当心
615--Karl, it's after 11:00. 卡尔 都过了11点了
616--When are you going to the gallery? 你什么时候去画廊
617--When people stop assuming等别人不再认为
618--you can catch AIDS from a lithograph. 能从一个石版画上感染艾滋的时候
619--Oh, screw them all. 可去他们的吧
620--Shall we have lunch at the Huntington? 我们要去亨廷顿吃午饭吗
621--Well, if you're paying. Good. 可以啊 你请客的话 好的
622--I can't spend another afternoon staring at these walls. 我可不能再花一个下午盯着这些墙看了
623--Oh, I can't either. 我也是
624--What were we thinking with all the damn purple? 我们当时到底在想什么 搞得全是紫色
625--- Is it just my imagination or... ? - No. - 这只是我的想象吗 还是 - 不
626--No. They're staring at us. 不 他们在盯着我们
627--What have we done now? 我们现在又做什么了吗
628--Oh, my God. 我的天
629--Wha... 这
630--Did anyone see who did this? 有人看见这是谁干的吗
631--Someone had to have seen something. 肯定有人看到什么了
632--Don't just gawk. Answer me! 别光看了 回答我
633--- Simone. - Karl! - 西蒙妮 - 卡尔
634--I'm-I'm a little dizzy. I just need to go inside and lie down. 我 我有点晕 我要进去躺下
635--You need to see a doctor. Can you make it to the car? 你该去看医生了 能走到车那边吗
636--Can someone please help us? 有人能帮帮我们吗
637--Please help us to the car! 请帮我们走到车那边
638--Is he the one with AIDS? 他是得艾滋的那个人吗
639--Who cares? He's a human being! 谁在乎啊 他也是个人啊
640--Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
641--Thank you so much. 真的非常感谢你
642--You know, I'm so grateful. 我真的很感激你
643--I want to hire you to work on our property. 我想雇你在我们这里工作
644--Darling, he's worked for us for six years. 宝贝 他已经为我们工作6年了
645--Oh, of course. Um, thank you very much, uh... 哦 对哦 还是万分感谢你了
646--- Julio. - Right. - 朱利奥 - 对
647--- Julio. - Here you go. - 朱利奥 - 到了
648--Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. 操 操 操
649--I have to go. 我得走了
650--What? 什么
651--God, I missed you. 天呐 我想死你了
652--I missed this. 我好想念这些啊
653--Mmm, me, too. 我也是
654--So, I had an interesting day. 说起来 我之前有一天特别有意思
655--Yeah? 怎么了
656--I talked to Mr. Porter, that fella who runs the nightclub,我跟波特先生聊过了 那个开夜店的家伙
657--I told him about the baby. 我跟他说了孩子的事
658--What did he have to say? 他说什么了
659--Well, he said congratulations. 他说恭喜
660--He also said, once I have the baby,他还说 要是我生下孩子
661--he wants me right back up on that stage. 他希望我能立马就回到舞台上去
662--Isn't that terrific? 是不是很棒
663--Yeah. 是啊
664--I knew you would think so. 我就知道你会这么想
665--But isn't it a little early to talk about this? 但现在说这些是不是太早了
666--Why don't we see how you feel after the baby arrives? 我们最好先看看你生下孩子之后感觉如何吧
667--I won't feel any different. 不会有什么差别的
668--Well, taking care of a baby is hard work. 好吧 但照顾孩子可不是个简单的工作啊
669--You might be too tired to keep singing. 你可能会觉得很累 唱不动歌了
670--I'll never be too tired to sing. 唱歌这事我永远不会觉得累的
671--We'll see. 那到时候看吧
672--- Rob... - Hmm? - 罗伯 - 怎么
673--It's my dream. 那是我的梦想
674--And dreams are great,有梦想很好啊
675--but you have to be realistic. 但你还是要现实一些
676--It's a tough business to break into. 干这一行可不容易啊
677--I know. 我知道
678--My Beth Ann wanted to be in show business,我家贝丝·安以前就想进入表演行业的
679--and she finally came to her senses and gave it up. 但她最后明白了这些 就放弃了
680--Thank God. 谢天谢地
681--Well, maybe I'm more talented than she is. 好吧 但或许我比她更有天赋呢
682--She wasn't half-bad. She wanted to play piano. 她也还不错吧 她想弹钢琴的
683--Piano? 钢琴
684--Yeah, she wanted to be a concert pianist,对 她想成为一名钢琴演奏家
685--which is ridiculous. 说来还真是可笑
686--But you do what you want. 但你呢 想干什么都行
687--As long as dinner's on the table when I get home,只要我回家的时候桌上有晚饭
688--what do I care? 我还能要求什么呢
689--You know, it's kind of funny. 知道吗 这有点搞笑
690--Uh, my friend Sheila also wanted to be a concert pianist. 我朋友希拉也想成为钢琴演奏家来着
691--Yeah? Small world. 是吗 世界真小啊
692--Well, I got to go. 好了 我该走了
693--I'll call you tonight. 今晚打你电话
694--Mrs. Grove? 格罗夫夫人
695--Yes? 是我
696--Based on the initial exam,根据初步检查
697--we think your husband probably has Pneumocystis pneumonia,我们觉得你丈夫可能是患有肺孢子虫肺炎
698--an infection common in men with suppressed immune systems. 一种免疫系统受损的男性间常见的感染病
699--How serious is it? 有多严重
700--Most patients recover with treatment. 多数病人治疗后都恢复了
701--"Most"? Do you mean some don't? 多数吗 你是说有些人没恢复吗
702--We're gonna run some tests, then we'll know more. 我们要做些测试 然后就能知道更多了
703--Thank you. 谢谢你
704--- Naomi. - Nurse, put that down- 内奥米 - 护士 别看了
705--- and call security. - Don't bother. - 快叫保安 - 不麻烦了
706--I just have one thing to say and then I'll go. 我就来说个事 然后就走
707--If you think I'm gonna let you go anywhere near my child... 如果你觉得我会让你靠近我儿子的话
708--I'm not here for Tommy. I'm here to apologize. 我不是来找汤米的 我是来道歉的
709--An apology? Now? 现在 才道歉
710--- Color me disinterested. - Then just tell me- 你当我太无私了吧 - 那请告诉我
711--what I have to do to get you to leave Karl alone. 我要怎么做 你才能放过卡尔
712--I haven't done anything to him. 我没拿他怎样啊
713--You have spread your poison and made him a pariah. 你散播恶言 让他被人看不起
714--He has lost friends,他失去了朋友
715--been banned from his daughter's wedding,女儿的婚礼也不许他参加
716--had his home vandalized. 房子被人肆意破坏
717--God, he's sick. He does not deserve天哪 他得病了 时日不多了
718--to spend his last days hounded by scandal and shame. 不应该再被丑闻和糗事纠缠
719--Maybe he doesn't, but if Karl's caught in the crossfire,或许他的确不应该 但如果卡尔被误伤
720--it's only because he's been standing too close to you. 那也是因为他跟你走得太近了
721--Naomi, I am begging. 内奥米 我求你了
722--Blame me, destroy me. 怨恨我吧 毁了我也行
723--I promise I won't fight back. 我保证不还手
724--But please leave Karl out of it. 但请不要扯上卡尔
725--Mom. 妈
726--What have you done? 你都做了些什么啊
727--Eli. 伊莱
728--Are you his wife? 你是他的妻子吗
729--Yeah. 是
730--Is he okay? Why-- why is he unconscious? 他还好吗 怎么失去意识了呢
731--He needed to be sedated. 他需要注射镇静剂
732--His ribs are fractured, but he'll recover. 肋骨骨折 但会好的
733--Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
734--Before we put him out, he was asking for you. 在我们麻醉他之前 他说想见你
735--We told him you were on your way. 我们告诉他你正在赶来
736--I came as fast as I could. 我已经尽快赶来了
737--He wrote you this note. 他给你留了字条
738--Said it was important. 说很重要
739--Everything okay? 没事吧
740--Yeah. I think it will be. 还行 会没事的
741--It's gonna be a while before he wakes up. 他还要等会才能醒来
742--Well, I'm gonna be here when he does. 我会留在这等他醒的
743--Mrs. Stanton. 斯坦顿夫人
744--Hello, Claire. 你好 克莱尔
745--I need to speak to Rob. 我需要和罗伯谈谈
746--He's not here. 他不在
747--How long until he returns? 他要多久才能回来
748--I'm not sure. 我也不确定
749--Are you going on a trip? 你是要去旅行吗
750--I'm going back home to Kansas. 我要回堪萨斯老家
751--- For a visit? - No. - 去探亲吗 - 不是
752--I'm leaving Rob. 我要和罗伯分手
753--He's been having an affair. 他出轨了
754--He doesn't know I know,他不知道我知道这事儿
755--and I thought I should tell him in person. 我想我应该亲自告诉他
756--Oh, Mrs. Stanton, I'm so sorry. 斯坦顿夫人 我很遗憾
757--Thank you. 谢谢你
758--Do you have any idea where he might be? 你知道他可能去哪吗
759--He's at her apartment. 他在她的公寓
760--So you've known about this. 这么说你都知道了
761--I wish you had told me. 我还希望你能告诉我呢
762--I thought we were friends. 我以为咱们是朋友
763--I haven't been your friend,我不是你朋友
764--not for one second. 从来都不是
765--And you should hate me你可以为所我做的一切
766--for everything I've done to you. 而恨我
767--What are you talking about? 你在说什么
768--Rob's been cheating on you for years... 罗伯已经出轨好几年了
769--with all sorts of women. 劈腿各种女人
770--And I was one of them. 我就是其中之一
771--I was protecting you. 我是在保护你
772--By destroying their lives? 通过毁了他们的生活吗
773--She took advantage of you. 她占你便宜
774--No. I pursued her. 不 是我追求的她
775--And what we had, it was real. 我们的感情都是真的
776--You only think that because she twisted your mind. 你这么想都是因为她扭曲了你的思想
777--Trust me, you are better off without her. 相信我 没了她你会更好的
778--No, maybe I'd be better off without you. 不 没了你也许我会更好
779--Tommy... 汤米
780--Dad always said that you were vindictive,爸爸总说你怀恨在心
781--and I should get away from you as soon as I got the chance. 我一有机会就该离开你
782--Your dad was a pathetic drunk. 你爸就是个可悲的酒鬼
783--But he had your number. 但他了解你
784--I'm leaving tonight. 我今晚就走
785--And I'll be on the first plane to Europe in the morning. 我早上就做头班飞机去欧洲
786--Well, you think I'm just gonna pay for you to go你以为我会给你钱
787--traipsing around Europe? 让你漫步欧洲吗
788--I'm 18. I have access to my trust fund. 我18了 我可以用我的信托基金
789--I don't need anything from you. 我不需要你的任何东西
790--I am still your mother. 我还是你老娘
791--No, from now on, you're just some lady that I used to know. 不 从现在起 你只是我曾经认识的某个女人而已
792--You pulling out? 你要开走了吗
793--Not yet. 不走
794--I'm waiting for someone. 我在等人
795--You have to understand, I have wanted to tell you你一定要明白 我想告诉你
796--for years, but... 很久了 但是
797--Oh, God, I am so ashamed. 天哪 我好丢脸
798--I'm leaving him, Claire. 我要离开他了 克莱尔
799--It doesn't matter anymore. 都不重要了
800--You won't feel that way once I've told you the rest. 如果我把剩下的事都告诉你 你就不会这样想了
801--There's something else? 还有别的事吗
802--The last time I slept with your husband... 我最后一次和你丈夫上床
803--... was the day your child died. 就是你女儿死的那天
804--We were in your bedroom at your old house... 我们在你之前家里的卧室
805--... when Rob heard a car door slam. 罗伯听到了关车门的声音
806--He got up to see you and your daughter他起身看到你和你女儿
807--had come home early. 回来早了
808--He yelled at me to get dressed. 他吼我穿好衣服
809--You began dragging a trash can你拖着垃圾桶
810--to the backyard,往后院走
811--so we had time to run downstairs. 所以我们就有时间跑下楼
812--I was going to hide in a closet,我是想躲进衣柜的
813--but Rob said it was too dangerous. 但罗伯说太危险了
814--So he told me to get out所以他让我
815--through the side of the house. 从房子另一边出去
816--So while you were coming in the front door... 等你从正门回来的时候
817--Hey there. 回来啦
818--... I ran around the side of the house... 我从房子另一边绕出来
819--... and left through the gate. 从大门离开了
820--And I left it open. 是我忘了关门
821--A few hours later, someone from work called. 几个小时后 一个同事打来了电话
822--They told me what had happened,他们告诉了我发生了什么
823--and I instantly knew it was my fault. 我立马就知道了是我的错
824--Oh, Mrs. Stanton,斯坦顿太太
825--I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. 我都无法开口说我有多抱歉
826--I have one question. 我有一个问题
827--What's that? 什么问题
828--Did Rob know you had not closed the gate? 罗伯知道你没有关上大门吗
829--I called him that night and I told him. 那晚我打电话告诉了他发生的一切
830--And he said he could forgive me... 他说他可以原谅我
831--if I never told anyone else what had happened. 前提是我没告诉其他人到底发生了什么
832--And I didn't. 我没跟任何人说过
833--I was so ashamed. 我实在太羞愧了
834--I know you can't forgive me for what I've done,我知道你不可能原谅我的所作所为
835--but I will spend the rest of my life但我会用余生来弥补
836--trying to atone for what I did to you. 我对你的亏欠
837--Get up. 起来
838--You did... a horrible thing, Claire. 你 你做了一件可怕的事情  克莱尔
839--But I'll forgive you但是我会原谅你
840--if you promise to do one thing for me. 如果你答应为我做一件事
841--anything. 任何事我都愿意
842--You will never tell another living soul你发誓不告诉任何人我们之间的
843--that we had this conversation. 这次谈话
844--What? 什么
845--Rob can't know. 千万不能让罗伯知道
846--I've decided not to leave him. 我已经决定不会离开他了
847--I don't understand. 我不明白
848--You don't have to. 你不需要懂
849--All you need to do is give me your solemn vow. 你只要对我发誓就好
850--Do that and you have my forgiveness. 如果你发誓 我就原谅你
851--Okay. 好的
852--I promise. 我发誓
853--Thank you, Claire. 谢谢你 克莱尔
854--Hey, girl,嗨 姑娘
855--what are you doing here? 你在这里干啥
856--She missed you. 她想你了
857--Jade. 洁德
858--I hope you don't mind. 我希望你不要介意
859--I let myself in. Your lock's busted. 我自己进来了 你的锁坏了
860--Why do I get the feeling that you busted it? 为什么我觉得是你把锁弄坏的
861--Don't be mad. I wanted to see you. 不要发怒嘛 我只是想见见你
862--Why, so you could break my other leg? 为什么 是想把我另一条腿也弄断吗
863--Oh, God, I'm so sorry about that. 啊 天哪 我真的非常抱歉
864--Things got a little crazy last time,上次的事情最后变得有点疯狂
865--but I'm trying to make it up to you. 但是我尽力补偿你了
866--See you cleaned a little bit. 看来你已经收拾了一下
867--It was kind of a pigsty. Not that I'm being critical. 原来像猪圈一样  我没有批评你的意思
868--I know you've been busy with, um,我知道你一直在忙于
869--jail and stuff. 坐牢还有杂七杂八的事情
870--- And you're cooking? - Yeah, pot roast. - 你还做饭啊 - 对 炖肉
871--The recipe you like. 是你喜欢的菜
872--Why aren't you cooking for your rich friends你怎么不给你那些住豪华房子的
873--in their fancy mansion? 有钱朋友做饭呢
874--Did they kick you out? 他们把你踢出来了吗
875--Eli found out about my past,伊莱知道了我的过去
876--so I packed up my stuff and I left. 所以我打包东西走人了
877--What a shame. 真的是好可惜呢
878--Did you talk to him? 你跟他谈过吗
879--Now, why would you think that? 你为什么会那么想
880--Because you're the only one who knows my real name. 因为你是唯一知道我真名的人
881--Hand to God, I did not tell Eli. 老天在上 我没有告诉伊莱
882--Did you tell someone else? 那你跟别人说过吗
883--Taylor came to see me in jail. 泰勒去监狱看我了
884--Oh, shit! 他妈的
885--Yeah, she offered to pay my bail没错 她说了如果我出卖你的话
886--if I ratted you out, so... 她就帮我付保释金 所以
887--Taylor is a lawyer! 泰勒是律师
888--She knows people, and the cops are still looking for me. 她有人脉 警察还在找我
889--I could end up in prison! 我会坐牢的
890--Yeah, and I may be walking with a cane for a year,对啊 我可能要拄拐拄一年
891--so I guess we're even. 所以我们俩扯平了
892--I got to get out of town. I need money. 我得离开这里 我需要钱
893--- Don't look at me, I'm busted. - Well, you must have something. - 别看我 我破产了 - 你肯定有点值钱的东西吧
894--Like, what about your grandfather's watch? 比如说 你外祖父的表呢
895--- What about it? - Give it to me! I'll pawn it. - 那又怎么了 - 给我 我拿去抵押
896--The hell you will! 你他妈的试试看
897--Goddamn it, Duke! You owe it to me! 妈的 杜克 这是你欠我的
898--You really fucked me this time! 这次你真的把我坑死了
899--I don't owe you shit. Now get the fuck out of my house! 我毛线都不欠你一根 你给我滚出我的房子
900--You stay away from me. 你离我远一点
901--Again with the crazy eyes, huh? 又用你的哈士奇眼睛瞪人是吧
902--Look, baby, just put the knife down, okay? 听着 宝贝 先把刀放下行吗
903--Just put the knife... 把刀放
904--You're gonna pay for that. 你会付出代价的
905--You think? 你这么觉得吗
906--* I feel I've got to我觉得自己不得不
907--* Run away, I've got to逃离 我不得不
908--* Get away from the pain逃离痛楚
909--* You drive into the heart of me你驶入了我的内心
910--* The love we share我们曾拥有的爱
911--* Seems to go nowhere如今已悄然不在
912--* And I've lost my light我失去了生命之光
913--* For I toss and turn, I can't sleep at night我辗转反侧 夜不能寐
914--* Once I ran to you曾经我飞奔向你
915--I ran奔向你
916--* Now I'll run from you如今我却逃离你
917--* This tainted love you've given, I give you all我给了你一个男人能够给予的所有
918--* A boy could give you你却给了我你堕落的爱
919--* Take my tears and that's not nearly all你带走了我的泪这都不算全部
920--* Tainted love堕落之爱
921--Oh哦
922--* Tainted love * Oh堕落之爱
923--* Tainted love堕落之爱
924--Oh哦
925--* Don't touch me, please请不要触碰我
926--* I cannot stand the way you tease我无法容忍你的耻笑
927--* I love you though you hurt me so尽管你伤我痛彻心扉我却依旧待你如初
928--* Now I'm gonna pack my things现在我收拾我的行囊
929--* And go. 离开令我伤心之地
930--Afternoon. What can I do for you? 下午好 我能帮你做些什么吗?
931--I need to buy a gun. 我要买一支抢
932--* Tainted love堕落之爱
933--* Tainted love堕落之爱
934--* Tainted love堕落之爱



回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 21:36 , Processed in 0.073841 second(s), 32 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表