QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1117|回复: 0

[美剧剧本字幕] 致命女人第二季第二集中英对照剧本台词

[复制链接]

100

主题

124

帖子

12万

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
122958
发表于 2023-2-7 15:02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1622868039-c9370a95cccb265.jpg

Why Women Kill S02E02 Script (致命女人第二季第二集中英对照剧本台词):

标题:"The Woman in the Window"--窗户里的女人

1--Previously on Why Women Kill... 《致命女人》前情提要...
2--You know, a spot's opened up in the Garden Club. 俱乐部有了一个空位
3--It's considered the finest in Los Angeles. 被视作洛杉矶最顶级的俱乐部
4--We're having a gathering at my house on Saturday. 我们这周六在我家有个聚会
5--You're inviting me to a party? 你是在邀请我参加聚会吗
6--Oh, honey. They don't let frumps亲爱的 她们是不会
7--into the Elysian Park Garden Club. 让老妈子加入极乐公园园艺俱乐部的
8--Oh, no. The needle. 不 针断了
9--My Aunt Enid had one just like it. 我姨妈伊尼德有一颗跟这个一样的
10--She died four years ago. 她四年前去世
11--The man I need you to follow is my lover. 你要跟踪的是我的情人
12--So you're the cheater? 所以是你不忠
13--My lover's name is Scooter Polarsky. 我的情人叫斯库特·波拉斯基
14--You're late. 你迟到了
15--Sorry, Scooter. 抱歉 斯库特
16--- Rita? - Carlo? -丽塔 -卡洛
17--- It seems I'm dying. - I know. -我可能快死了 -我知道
18--When a dog or cat is ready to die, we help them. 当一只狗或者猫要死的时候 我们会帮助它们
19--We should show human beings the same kindness. 我们应该对人类展现出同样的仁慈
20--Alma? 艾尔玛
21--I'm off to work. You awake? 我要去上班了 你醒了吗
22--In fact, Alma Fillcot had not slept a wink all night long. 实际上 艾尔玛·菲尔科特一整夜都没睡
23--The mysterious box in her attic kept taunting her, whispering,阁楼里神秘的箱子一直在嘲弄她 私语道
24--"Your husband has a secret. ""你丈夫有个秘密"
25--But she refused to believe it. 但她拒绝相信
26--She knew Bertram Fillcot was the kindest man she'd ever met. 她知道伯特伦·菲尔科特是她见过的最善良的男人
27--She had learned this years ago. 她很多年前就知道了
28--The night Tom Madison broke her heart. 在汤姆·麦迪逊伤了她心的那晚
29--What are you doing? 你在干什么
30--I found a baby bird on the ground. 我在地上发现了一只鸟宝宝
31--I'm putting it back in its nest. 我要把它放回巢里
32--Aren't you worried about your tux? 你不担心你的礼服吗
33--No. 不
34--Just worried about the bird. 只担心小鸟
35--There you go, little buddy. 你回家了 小家伙
36--Be more careful in the future. 以后要小心点哦
37--Be right down. 我马上下来
38--That was very kind of you. 你可真善良
39--I didn't do so much. 我也没做什么
40--You were right. 你说得对
41--My tux is a goner. 我的礼服毁了
42--Guess I'll have to call it a night. 看来今晚得到此为止了
43--You're not going back to the dance? 你不回去跳舞了吗
44--I don't know many girls that would dance with me我现在这样 认识的女孩里
45--looking like this. 没几个愿意跟我跳舞的
46--Good night. 晚安
47--I'd dance with you. 我愿意跟你跳舞
48--The rip doesn't matter to me. 我不介意你裤子破了
49--Not in the slightest. 一点也不
50--My name is Alma, by the way. 对了 我叫艾尔玛
51--Alma Wilkins. 艾尔玛·威尔金斯
52--Yes, uh, I know. 我知道
53--You do? 你知道
54--I've seen you around school. 我在学校经常看到你
55--I always thought you were nice. 我一直觉得你很棒
56--I was right. 我果然没想错
57--So, what's your name? 那... 你叫什么
58--Oh, I'm Bertram Fillcot. 我叫伯特伦·菲尔科特
59--So, Miss Wilkins... 那么 威尔金斯小姐
60--would you do me the honor? 你愿意赏光与我共舞吗
61--Even after all these years,即便过了这么多年
62--Alma Fillcot still loved her husband. 艾尔玛·菲尔科特仍然爱着她的丈夫
63--But she now suspected he was keeping something from her. 但她现在怀疑他有事瞒着她
64--So she decided to learn everything she could于是她决定竭尽所能
65--about the secrets he was hiding inside that mysterious box. 去探知他在那神秘盒子里隐藏的秘密
66--And, like Pandora before her, she was completely unprepared就像在她之前打开了魔盒的潘多拉一样
67--for the evil that was about to burst forth. 她对自己将要放出的恶魔毫无准备
68--As Alma studied the various items艾尔玛研究了
69--she'd found in her husband's box... 她丈夫盒子中的各种物件
70--... there was one in particular that caught her eye. 有一件尤其令她在意
71--And worried her. 也尤其让她担忧
72--Greatly. 非常担忧
73--Oh, good. You're finally up. 太好了 你终于醒了
74--Been dying to find out what happened yesterday. 我迫切想知道昨晚的情况
75--What do you mean? 什么意思
76--The party. 那个聚会啊
77--Did it go well? 还顺利吗
78--Are the Garden Club ladies going to invite you to join? 园艺俱乐部的女士们会邀请你加入吗
79--That. Um, you know, I-I don't, I don't think so. 那事啊 我想不会了
80--I don't think I made a very good impression. 我应该没给她们留下好印象
81--Oh, Mom. I'm sorry. 妈妈 我很遗憾
82--Are you devastated? 你是不是很难过
83--Probably. 大概吧
84--I haven't had time to decide. 我还没时间决定
85--Excuse me. 我先走了
86--This looks like a cleaning woman. 这看起来是个女清洁工
87--You said take a photo of every dame你说要拍下每一个
88--who went into his apartment. 进入他公寓的女人
89--She's the only one who waltzed in. 只有她轻快地进去了
90--Galumphed in is more like it. 是笨拙地滚进去吧
91--If Scooter is having an affair,斯库特就算真搞外遇
92--it is not with that fat old thing. 也绝对不是跟那个老肥婆
93--If you say so. 你说是就是吧
94--You want me to keep tailing him? 你要我继续跟踪他吗
95--One more week, to be sure. 再跟一星期 确定一下
96--Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to the hospital那么失陪了 我要去医院
97--to check on my husband's condition. 看看我丈夫的情况
98--- Yeah, I heard he had a stroke. - Oh, it's devastating. -我听说他中风了 -太可怕了
99--Carlo can still see and hear,卡洛仍然能看见和听见
100--but he can't speak or move. 但他不能说话 也动不了
101--The doctors say it's like he's trapped in his own body. 医生说他就像是被困在了自己身体里
102--That's rough. 太让人难受了
103--Yes, well, if he has to be stuck in anyone's body,不过如果他非得"卡"在某个身体里
104--I'm glad it's his for a change and not mine. 我很庆幸这次是他自己 而不是我的
105--I'm starting to think you don't care我开始觉得你根本不在乎
106--if your husband lives or dies. 你丈夫的死活
107--Oh, I don't mean to sound callous. It's just... 我不是故意表现得那么无情 只是
108--I look so good in black. 我穿黑色太好看了
109--Nurse? 护士
110--When you're done in there,等你忙完
111--could you tell Carlo's doctor I want to speak to him? 你能叫卡洛的医生过来吗 我要交待几句
112--Oh, and I'd kill for a cup of coffee,还有 我很想来杯咖啡
113--if there's a fresh pot somewhere. 有没有刚冲好的
114--I am not your maid, Rita. 我可不是你的佣人 丽塔
115--And the nurses are here to heal my father,而且护士是来照顾我父亲的
116--not to pamper his concubine. 不是来对他的小老婆唯命是从的
117--Catherine... 凯瑟琳
118--what a nice surprise. 真想不到你能来
119--Why didn't you tell me my father was ill? 我父亲病了为什么不告诉我
120--If his lawyer hadn't called,要不是他的律师给我打电话
121--I would still be in Texas. 我这会儿还在得克萨斯呢
122--Sorry, but I've been busy. 抱歉 我太忙了
123--Oh, I'm sure spending my father's money takes up a lot of your day. 你是忙着花我父亲的钱吧
124--Don't worry, Papa. 别担心 爸爸
125--Your dumpling is here to take care of you. 你的小棉袄来照顾你了
126--Dumpling? 小棉袄
127--Do you not know how he feels about you? 你知道你在他眼里什么样子吗
128--You're an only child and still not his favorite. 他只有你一个孩子 却仍然不喜欢你
129--I was owed a phone call. 我有资格要求知情
130--The family trust clearly states家族信托明确规定
131--that I'm in charge of every decision有关我父亲健康状况的一切事宜
132--involving my father's health. 都由我做主
133--How did that happen? 怎么会这样
134--You may have nicer legs, but... 你也许盘靓条顺
135--I have better lawyers. 但我的律师更厉害
136--And they say I have the power to take him back home. 他们还说我可以带他回家
137--Did you hear that, Papa? 你听到了吗 爸爸
138--I'll be taking care of you from now on. 从今往后我来照顾你
139--So you're taking him back to Texas? 你要带他回得克萨斯
140--Yes. 没错
141--And now I have to go and speak with the doctors, and, no... 现在我要去跟医生谈话了 不行
142--... you may not join us. 你不能一起来
143--Oh, she's taking you out of my life, Carlo. 她要带你远离我了 卡洛
144--Whatever shall I do? 我该怎么办
145--Besides cartwheels, I mean. 只能开心得翻跟头了
146--Morning, Mr. Polarsky. 早啊 波拉斯基先生
147--The usual? 老样子
148--You know it, doll. 你都知道 宝贝
149--You again. 又是你
150--So, what'll it be? 那么 喝点什么
151--Cup of joe followed by six refills? 一杯咖啡 再续杯六次
152--And some toast. 还有面包片
153--I'm feeling adventurous. 我想冒下险
154--Craziest thing. 有件疯狂的事
155--I, uh, I thought I saw you last night,我觉得我昨晚看到你了
156--over in Chinatown. 在中国城
157--Yeah. 是
158--That was me. 那是我
159--Did, uh, you see me? 你看到我了吗
160--Maid's getup? 穿着服务员服装
161--Old lady wig? 戴着老太太假发
162--Yeah, you were hard to miss. 是 很难不看到你
163--Look, about that... 关于那个
164--Listen. You don't owe me an explanation. 听着 你不需要跟我解释
165--Whatever's going on between you and that guy,你和那个小伙之间的事情
166--it's none of my business. 与我无关
167--Why do you think there's a guy? 你为什么觉得有个小伙
168--Well, for starters, you were in a disguise,首先 你做了伪装
169--and it ain't Halloween. 而那天不是万圣节
170--Okay, yeah, there's a guy. 好吧 是的 是有个小伙
171--But it's a complicated. 但是事情很复杂
172--Is it? 是吗
173--Don't act like you get what's going on,别装作好像你知道内情似的
174--'cause you don't. 因为你不知道
175--You're right. 你说得对
176--I don't get why a smart girl like you我不懂为什么你这样一个聪明的女孩
177--would let some jerk humiliate her. 会让那种混蛋糟蹋
178--He's not a jerk. 他不是混蛋
179--He's in a jam, is all. 他陷入困境了 仅此而已
180--But deep down he's good people. 但他内心深处是个好人
181--Alma Fillcot went into town that day艾尔玛·菲尔科特那天去了镇上
182--to learn the truth behind her husband's mysterious collection. 想弄清楚她丈夫神秘收藏品背后的真相
183--She knew in her heart, there was a simple explanation. 她心里明白 真相很简单
184--She was wrong. 她错了
185--Miss Moran? 莫兰小姐
186--Hello? 有人吗
187--Miss Moran, are you home? 莫兰小姐 你在家吗
188--Hello? 有人吗
189--You don't know me,你不认识我
190--but I-I have something that belongs to you. 你有东西在我这儿
191--Miss Moran. 莫兰小姐
192--Miss Moran? 莫兰小姐
193--Are you asleep? 你睡着了吗
194--Miss Moran? 莫兰小姐
195--Hello. 你好
196--How did it go? 怎么样
197--I hope Duke didn't give you too much trouble. 希望公爵没给你惹太多麻烦
198--Nope. He behaved like royalty. 没有 它举止颇有皇室风范
199--I've got the... 我给它...
200--prescription here for his eye drops. 开了眼药水
201--Thank you again, Dr. Fillcot. 再次感谢你 菲尔科特医生
202--Wait. I almost forgot. 等下 我差点忘了
203--I brought a gift for Alma. 我给艾尔玛带了份礼物
204--You know my wife? 你认识我妻子
205--Well, we just met at a party yesterday. 我们昨天在聚会上刚认识的
206--But she did the sweetest thing for me,但她为我做了一件非常暖心的事
207--so I bought her some chocolates. 所以我给她带了点巧克力
208--What on earth did she do? 她做了什么
209--Do you remember my Aunt Enid? Who died? 还记得我姨妈伊尼德吗 已经过世了
210--Yes, uh... 记得...
211--heart attack. 心脏病
212--Sweet soul. 多好的人
213--Yes, well, after her death, some jewelry she owned went missing. 是啊 她过世后 她有个珠宝不见了
214--But thanks to your wife,不过多亏了你妻子
215--I now have it back. 现在我找回来了
216--Did she say where she found it? 她有说是在哪找到的吗
217--I don't know, some rummage sale, I think. 我不清楚 好像是什么慈善拍卖会上买的
218--Anyway, wasn't it just darling of her to return it? 不管怎样 她把它物归原主是不是太暖心了
219--Yes, darling. 是的 亲爱的
220--I wonder why she didn't tell me herself. 这事她怎么没告诉我
221--Well, when you give her the chocolates,你把巧克力给她的时候
222--do tell her they're from Belgium, please. 请一定要告诉她是比利时的
223--That's the expensive kind. 很贵的
224--Come, Duke. 来 公爵
225--Hello, Bertram. 你好 伯特伦
226--We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
227--They're mementos. 这些是纪念品
228--Things that once belonged to friends. 一些曾属于朋友们的东西
229--Patients. 病人们
230--People I've met. 我遇到的人
231--People who are now dead. 那些人现在都死了
232--If they were alive, I wouldn't need mementos. 如果他们还活着 我就不需要纪念品了
233--If they're just harmless keepsakes,如果这些纪念品没问题
234--then why do you hide them in the attic? 那你为什么把它们藏在阁楼
235--You're very emotional. 你太激动了
236--Well, of course I'm emotional. 我当然激动了
237--I just saw a dead woman. 我刚刚看见了一个死了的女人
238--A dead woman? 死了的女人
239--Your friend Maisie Moran. 你的朋友麦茜·莫兰
240--I saw her name on your latest... 我看见了她的名字 在你最新的
241--souvenir. 纪念品上
242--So I looked up her address. 我查到了她的地址
243--I wanted to talk to her. 我想跟她聊聊
244--But it was too late for a chat. 但已经来不及聊了
245--That must be very upsetting for you. 你一定很难过
246--Let me get you some tea. 我给你泡点茶
247--I don't want tea. 我不想喝茶
248--Bertram, I want answers! 伯特伦 我想要你的回答
249--Were you there last night? 你昨晚在她家吗
250--Yes. 对
251--I'm sure that there is a perfectly logical explanation我相信这一切一定有非常合理的
252--for all of this. 解释
253--And now would be a really good time现在就是你
254--for you to share that with me. 告诉我的好时机
255--Because the most dreadful thoughts因为我的脑子里
256--are racing through my mind. 一直有可怕的想法飞过
257--Things that can't possibly be true. 那些想法不可能是真的
258--Please tell me what is going on. 拜托告诉我发生了什么
259--Maisie was very ill. 麦茜病得很重
260--You're saying that she... 你说她是
261--died of natural causes? 自然病逝的
262--Bertram. 伯特伦
263--What happened last night? 昨晚发生了什么
264--She deserved a beautiful death,她值得美好地死去
265--and I made sure she got one. 我确保她能如愿
266--You made sure? 你确保了
267--It's why I was there. 所以我才过去的
268--To help her die peacefully. 帮助她安详死去
269--What do you mean you helped her? 你说的帮助是什么意思
270--With an injection. 注射药物
271--It's the same drug I use in my practice. 跟我在诊所里用的药物一样
272--You put her to sleep? 你让她安乐死
273--Like she was a dog? 把她当成狗
274--She was on the verge of so much suffering. 她即将遭受极大的痛苦
275--They all were. 他们都如此
276--They all were? 他们都如此
277--Yes, each was dying of something. 是的 每个人都即将死于某种事物
278--Alcoholism,酗酒
279--heart disease, cancer. 心脏病 癌症
280--When there's no possibility of a cure, then... 当没有治愈可能的时候 那么
281--I bring peace. 我就会带去安宁
282--You killed all these people? 你杀了所有这些人
283--No, I helped them. 不 我帮助了他们
284--Helped them? 帮助他们
285--Did... 他们
286--Did they ask you to? 他们有叫你这么做吗
287--Well... 这个
288--Oh, my God. 我的天
289--What's wrong? 怎么了
290--I can't breathe. 我没法呼吸了
291--My heart is pounding. 我的心在狂跳
292--You need to calm yourself. 你需要冷静
293--Let me get you a sedative. 我给你点镇静剂
294--Don't you come near me! 别靠近我
295--No. Don't. 不 别过来
296--Alma, surely you don't think... 艾尔玛 你不会觉得...
297--You stay back. Back! 退后 退后
298--- Get away. Ah! - Darling. -别过来 -亲爱的
299--Alma. 艾尔玛
300--Alma. 艾尔玛
301--Look, I-I know you've had a shock. 听着 我知道你很震惊
302--But... there's really no need to overreact. 但是 没必要反应过激
303--You kill people for a hobby! 你为了爱好杀人
304--It's not possible to overreact! 怎么可能不反应过激
305--Hobby? No. 爱好 不
306--You don't understand. 你不明白
307--Those sweet souls, the... 他们都是好人
308--the ones I helped, they were alone那些我帮助过的人 他们孤独
309--and scared,害怕
310--with nothing to look forward to他们除了难以想象的痛苦
311--but unimaginable pain. 已经没什么可期待的了
312--I eased them out of life to protect them. 我帮他们解脱是为了保护他们
313--I showed them mercy. 我对他们很仁慈
314--The first person I helped in this way, she... 我这样帮助过的第一个人 她...
315--She asked me to. 她要求我这样做
316--She begged me. 她恳求我
317--You should have seen her face afterwards. 你真该看看她去世后的表情
318--Oh, it was so peaceful. 非常安详
319--Ever since then, it's become my calling. 从此以后 这就成了我的使命
320--Alma, are you listening to me? 艾尔玛 你在听我说话吗
321--What? 怎么
322--You've never conducted a fire safety drill before? 你从没做过消防演习吗
323--Darling, please. 亲爱的 求你了
324--Can we talk about this? 我们能谈谈这事吗
325--- Alma? - No. -艾尔玛 -不
326--Don't come any closer! 别靠近我
327--Where are you going? 你要去哪里
328--Where do you think I'm going? To the police! 你觉得我要去哪里 去警局
329--Can't we talk about this? 我们能谈谈这事吗
330--You know I'd never hurt you. 你知道我绝不会伤害你
331--I'm not afraid you'll hurt me. 我不是怕你伤害我
332--I'm afraid you'll help me. 我是怕你帮助我
333--- No. No. - Alma... -不 不 -艾尔玛
334--Back up. 退后
335--Get back. 回去
336--Alma? 艾尔玛
337--Scooter, I've been thinking. 斯库特 我一直在想
338--How'd you like to come live with me? 你愿意跟我一起住吗
339--You mean shack up? 你是说同居吗
340--Well, what about Carlo? 那卡洛呢
341--His bitch of a daughter is taking him back home to Texas. 他那个该死的女儿要带他回得克萨斯了
342--Oh, swell. 太好了
343--When should I start packing? 我要什么时候开始收拾东西
344--Today, if you'd like. 你想的话今天就可以
345--But since I'm still married,但我还结着婚
346--we'll need a cover story to explain you being there. 我们得想出一个解释你过去的说法
347--Oh, right. 对
348--So we don't scandalize the Garden Club. 那样才不会让园艺俱乐部有丑闻
349--Exactly. 没错
350--So we'll tell people you're my chauffeur. 那就跟别人说你是我的司机
351--A chauffeur? 司机
352--But I'm an actor. 我可是个演员
353--Okay, an aspiring actor. 一个有理想的演员
354--And I'm an aspiring widow. 而我是个有理想的寡妇
355--So while we wait for our dreams to come true,所以在我们等待理想实现的时候
356--you'll stay in my guesthouse. 你先寄宿在我家客房里
357--Trust me, it beats this pigsty. 相信我 条件肯定比这个猪圈好
358--That woman who cleans for you isn't just old, she's blind. 你的清洁工不仅年纪大 眼睛还瞎
359--I never said I have a cleaning lady. 我可没说过我有清洁工
360--Oh, you must have. 你肯定说过
361--How else could I know about her? 不然我怎么会知道她呢
362--You know what? 这样吧
363--Let's leave things how they are. 还是不要急着改变现状
364--I want you as my lover, not my boss. 我想你做我的爱人 不是老板
365--Oh, for God's sake, it's temporary. 老天啊 只是暂时的
366--Carlo is inches from death. 卡洛半条腿已经进棺材了
367--And once I have his money,等我拿到了他的钱
368--we can spend it on anything you'd like. 你想要什么我们就买什么
369--Travel, parties. 旅行 聚会
370--Give up my freedom for a few shindigs? 为了这些东西就放弃我的自由
371--Pasadena. 典型的帕萨迪纳作风
372--I will have millions of dollars. 到时候我会有几百万美元
373--And... 而且
374--there might even be enough to finance a film... 可能还有钱投资一部电影
375--starring my former chauffeur. 由我曾经的司机主演
376--Are you serious? 你认真的吗
377--Of course I am, my beautiful boy. 当然 我的乖乖仔
378--Now, what do you say? 现在你怎么说
379--I say... 我说
380--car's all gassed up, Mrs. Castillo. Where to? 车已经加满油了 卡斯蒂罗太太 您要去哪儿
381--Paradise. 天堂
382--And step on it. 快来吧
383--Alma Fillcot? 艾尔玛·菲尔科特
384--Rita. 丽塔
385--What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
386--Oh, I was just around the block, interviewing a new chauffeur. 我正好在这附近 面试一个新司机
387--Uh, so, Grace phoned me last night. 格蕾丝昨晚给我打电话了
388--She went on and on about you. 她一直在说你
389--She did? 是吗
390--Yes. She said you were very sweet. 是的 她说你人很好
391--You returned some old trinket? 你是给她归还了某个旧首饰吗
392--Yes, her-her cameo. 是的 她的浮雕珠宝
393--Anyway, she's very grateful,无论如何 她十分感激
394--and she wants to nominate you for the open spot in the club. 她还想提名你加入俱乐部
395--Oh, my God. 天哪
396--I just didn't think I'd ever be nominated. 我只是没想到我会被提名
397--No one did. 没人想得到
398--But you now have Grace on your side. 但是现在你有格蕾丝帮你撑腰
399--So, good for you. 真有你的
400--Do you really think I have a chance? 你真的觉得我有机会加入吗
401--Maybe. 也许吧
402--Ada Coy was my first choice, but... 艾达·科伊曾是我的第一人选 但是
403--Well, her husband was just caught embezzling money from his bank. 她的丈夫刚因为挪用银行公款被捕
404--Obviously, we can't admit someone whose husband might be arrested. 很显然 我们不能让丈夫刚被捕的人加入
405--Wh-Why not? 为 为什么不行
406--The Elysian Park Garden Club has a sterling reputation. 极乐公园园艺俱乐部名声在外
407--We can't be associated with a public scandal. 我们不能跟社会丑闻扯上关系
408--Right. 好吧
409--That would be awkward. 那就尴尬了
410--What if she didn't know what her husband had done? 如果她对她丈夫的所作所为毫不知情呢
411--Oh. She's his wife. 她是妻子
412--She should have known. 她应该知道
413--Poor Ada. 可怜的艾达
414--I know. 我懂
415--She'll probably have to leave town. 她可能得离开这里
416--No one decent will want to have a thing to do with her now. 现在没人愿意跟她来往了
417--It's not fair. 这不公平
418--But the good news is, now you have a shot. 但是好消息是 现在你有机会了
419--Someone will call you soon to set up a date for your interview. 很快会有人给你打电话安排面试
420--Oh, and, um,另外
421--when that day comes, Alma,等那天到来时 艾尔玛
422--speaking as a friend... 我是作为朋友才这么说的
423--Yes? 什么事
424--Don't wear that. 别穿这衣服
425--Are you crazy? You can't move this kid in here. 你疯了吗 你不能让他搬进来
426--Oh. Lots of women have drivers. 很多女人都有司机
427--Middle-aged men with a gut. 有大肚子的中年男人
428--If you move a gorgeous young kid in here, people will talk. 如果你让一个年轻帅哥搬进来 人们会说闲话的
429--Well, I'll just... I'll tell everyone he's an actor我就告诉大家他是演员
430--and I'm only moving him in so I can mentor him. 我让他搬进来是为了辅导他
431--People won't talk then. 那样人们就不会说闲话了
432--No, they'll laugh. 不 他们会大笑
433--That must be Scooter now. 肯定是斯库特到了
434--His name is Scooter? 他叫斯库特
435--I know. 我懂
436--I begged him to change it. 我求过他改名
437--Catherine? 凯瑟琳
438--What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
439--Oh, I brought you a present. 我给你带了份礼物
440--Your husband. 你丈夫
441--Come on, Papa. 来吧 爸爸
442--Home sweet home. 回家真好
443--But you said he was going to live with you in Texas. 你不是说他要跟你一起搬去得州吗
444--And when I saw how happy that made you,我看到那让你有多开心后
445--I knew I'd made a mistake. 我就知道我错了
446--Then it occurred to me that I can live here,然后我意识到我可以住在这儿
447--look after Papa,照顾爸爸
448--and keep an eye on you, as well. 顺便看住你
449--Isabel, you can use the elevator伊莎贝尔 你可以用电梯
450--to take my father up to his room. 送我爸爸去他房间
451--Isabel, no. 伊莎贝尔 不
452--Carlo is not staying. 卡洛不会留下
453--Father pays for your salary. 爸爸支付你的工资
454--Not her. 不是她
455--Yes, Miss Castillo. 是的 卡斯蒂罗小姐
456--Sorry, Mrs. Castillo. 抱歉 卡斯蒂罗太太
457--You. You... 你 你
458--This is my home, Catherine, and I want you to leave. 这是我家 凯瑟琳 我要你离开
459--My father's name is on the deed, so what you want is irrelevant. 房契上有我爸爸的名字 你想要什么不重要
460--Wheel Papa to the window, Isabel. 把爸爸推到窗边去 伊莎贝尔
461--He likes looking at the flowers. 他喜欢盯着花看
462--This is insane. 这太荒谬了
463--He needs better care than we can give him here. 这里满足不了他所需的照顾
464--You seem awfully eager to get him out of your hair. 你似乎急于赶走他啊
465--Do you have some gigolo waiting in the wings? 厢房里是有牛郎在等着吗
466--How dare you question my fidelity? 你竟敢质疑我的忠诚
467--Anyone home? 有人在家吗
468--Excuse me. 失陪了
469--What the hell's going on? 什么情况
470--You have to leave now. 你得马上离开
471--Rita, where are you? 丽塔 你在哪
472--Oh, crap. 该死
473--- Give me this. - Hey. What are you doing? -给我 -你在干什么
474--- Give me this. - What? -给我 -什么
475--Who is this? 这是谁
476--Oh, for Christ's sake, Catherine. 老天啊 凯瑟琳
477--It's just my dry cleaner. 这是我的干洗工
478--I-I hope you haven't lost any more buttons. 希望你没有弄丢更多纽扣
479--Isabel. 伊莎贝尔
480--Put these dresses away. 把这些衣服拿走
481--Well, what are you waiting for? 你还在等什么
482--Oh, did I forget a tip? 我忘了给小费吗
483--There. 拿去
484--Off you go. 走吧
485--Thanks, Mrs. Castillo. 谢了 卡斯蒂罗太太
486--See you later. 再见
487--I can't believe you just did that. 不敢相信你刚才那么做了
488--Did what? 做了什么
489--You tipped him a whole dollar. 你给了他一美元的小费
490--If that's how you're spending Papa's money,如果你是这么花爸爸的钱
491--it's a good thing I'm here. 还好我来了
492--What I spend is none of your business. 我怎么花钱与你无关
493--But everything you do is my business now. 但你现在做的一切都跟我有关了
494--Morally and legally. 无论是从道德上还是法律上说
495--And if I find legal grounds to sue for divorce on his behalf,如果我找到合法理由替他起诉离婚
496--I will do so. 我会的
497--And take you out of his will. 还会把你从遗嘱你去掉
498--So that's your plan? 这就是你的计划吗
499--To inherit the whole shebang yourself? 一人独吞财产
500--I don't need Papa's money. 我不需要爸爸的钱
501--But I sure would love to take it away from you. 但我很乐意从你手中夺过来
502--Scooter? Scooter. 斯库特 斯库特
503--- Rita. - Oh, come here. -丽塔 -过来
504--Who the heck was that? 刚才那人是谁
505--Oh, it's Carlo's daughter. 卡洛的女儿
506--She brought the S. O. B. home. 她把那贱人带回家了
507--- Well, how long is she going to be here? - Who knows? -她要在这待多久 -谁知道呢
508--We'll talk about it tonight at your place,我们今晚在你家细聊
509--- if I can get away. - Wait. -如果我能走开的话 -等等
510--What about my garment bag? 那我的衣物袋呢
511--Mr. Scotty. 斯科蒂先生
512--Thanks so much. 非常感谢
513--A-And it-it's Scooter. 我叫斯库特
514--You should really think about "Scotty. " It's better. 你真该考虑改成斯科蒂 好听多了
515--Mom. 妈妈
516--What are you doing here? I was just about to head home. 你来这做什么 我正准备回家
517--Well, then I'm glad I caught you. 幸好你还没走
518--is there someplace else that you could go tonight? 你今晚有别的地方可以去吗
519--A-a friend you could stay with? 去你朋友那过夜可以吗
520--I guess. Why? 有吧 怎么了
521--Well, there's a... a problem at home家里出了问题
522--with your father, and I... 跟你爸爸有关 而我
523--it needs to be dealt with. 必须解决这事
524--I just thought it might be better if we were alone tonight. 今晚最好只有我俩在家
525--What's the matter? 出什么事了
526--Is Dad sick? 爸爸生病了吗
527--Maybe. 也许吧
528--But not in the way that you mean. 但不是你以为的那个意思
529--I don't understand. 我不明白
530--I can't go into it now. 我现在没法细说
531--Not here. 不能在这说
532--Mom, you're scaring me. 妈妈 你吓着我了
533--Sit down. 坐下
534--Come on. 来坐下
535--Dee, your... 小迪 你的
536--your father is not the man I thought he was. 你爸爸让我失望了
537--Is there another woman? 他有了其他女人吗
538--There was. 有过
539--Oh, God. 天啊
540--So, Daddy... 所以 爸爸...
541--I'm so sorry. 我很遗憾
542--What are you going to do? 你打算怎么做
543--If I do what I should, then... 如果我做我应做之事的话 那么...
544--I'll lose everything I've ever dreamed of. 我会失去我梦寐以求的一切
545--If I do nothing, then how will I live with myself? 但如果置之不理 我该如何面对自己
546--People will talk. 会有闲言碎语
547--They'll find out. 人们会知道的
548--What would they say about me? 他们会怎么说我
549--My whole life,在我的一生中
550--you've been worried about other people's opinions. 你都在操心别人的看法
551--Put their needs ahead of your own. 更在意别人的需求
552--Maybe it's time to be selfish. 也许是时候自私些了
553--For once in your life,哪怕只有一次也好
554--just do whatever makes you happy. 做你喜欢做的事吧
555--You know, I'm... 我...
556--I'm very proud of the woman you've turned into. 我非常骄傲 你变成了这样的女人
557--I don't think I tell you that enough. 我不常对你说这话
558--No, you don't. 确实
559--So... 那么
560--What happens now? 现在怎么办
561--What a good question. 好问题
562--How's that, Papa? 水怎么样 爸爸
563--Not too hot? 不会太烫吧
564--I agree. 我也觉得
565--It's just right. 刚刚合适
566--I got to get your pills ready. 我得去把你的药准备好
567--Shoot. 糟糕
568--I'm missing one. 少了一份
569--I'll be back. 我等会回来
570--You need to bathe your husband. 你得为你的丈夫洗浴
571--I thought you were going to do it. 你不是要给他洗吗
572--Oh, I left some of his pills in the drugstore,我把他的一些药片落在药店里了
573--so I have to go get them. 我得去拿
574--I'll go get 'em. 我去吧
575--It closes in ten minutes, and... 十分钟后就要关掉
576--I don't trust you to get there on time or... 我不相信你能准时到那 或者
577--in one piece. 衣衫整齐地过去
578--Is Isabel upstairs? 伊莎贝尔不在楼上吗
579--I want you to do it, you drunken fool. 我要你去做 你这个醉鬼
580--Just go upstairs,赶紧上楼去
581--and make sure his bathwater doesn't get cold. 确保他的洗澡水不会变冷
582--Hey, Carlo. 你好 卡洛
583--Nurse Rita reporting. 丽塔护士来报到啦
584--Is the water getting cold? 水变冷了吗
585--Sure looks that way. 看起来是的
586--You know... 你知道吧
587--It's been 15 years. 已经十五年了
588--I lived up to my end of the bargain. 我没有辜负我的承诺
589--But I think it's your turn now. 不过现在轮到你了
590--I have so much unused love in my heart. 我心中还攒着满满爱意没有用掉
591--Let me find someone I can give it to, while I'm still young. 趁我还年轻 让我找到一位可以与之托付的人
592--Oh, come on. 拜托
593--It's the last favor I'll ever ask of you. 这是我最后一次请你帮忙
594--Please. 求你了
595--Die for Rita. 为了丽塔 去死吧
596--Rita? 丽塔
597--Turns out I left the pills in the car. 结果我是把药片落在车上了
598--How are we doing in here? 这边情况怎么样了
599--Ay, por Dios, Rita. 我的天呐 丽塔
600--I told you to keep the water warm, not scalding. 我让你保持水温 不是让水变得滚烫
601--Can't you even get his bath right? 你连给他正常泡个澡都做不到吗
602--Oh, I'm sorry. 抱歉
603--It was just my first try. 毕竟这是我第一次尝试
604--Maybe I'll get it right next time. 或许下次能做好吧
605--Hello? 喂
606--Daddy, it's me. 爸爸 是我
607--Dee. 小迪
608--Hello. 你好
609--Will you be home soon? 你一会儿就到家了吗
610--No. 不
611--Mom asked me to spend the night somewhere else. 妈妈让我另找地方过夜
612--Oh, right, y-your mother came to see you? 好吧 你 你妈去找过你了吗
613--Yes. 对
614--Dad, I am so disappointed in you. 爸爸 我对你很失望
615--What did she say, exactly? 她到底跟你说了什么
616--You've been seeing another woman. 你一直背着她偷情
617--She said that? 她这么说的
618--How could you? 你怎么能这样
619--She's given you the best years of her life,她把大好的青春年华都给了你
620--and this is how you pay her back? 你就是这么报答她的
621--With lies? 对她撒谎
622--I, I don't what to say. 我不知道该说什么
623--But I just want you to know that I never meant to hurt her. 但是我想让你知道我从来没想要伤害她
624--Not that old line. 又是这套说辞
625--You were supposed to be one of the good ones. 我还以为你是个好人
626--And the worst part is,最糟糕的是
627--I have no one to look up to anymore. 我现在没有生活的榜样了
628--Dee. 小迪
629--Dee? 小迪
630--Scooter, get down here. It's me. 斯库特 下来 是我
631--What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
632--Sorry. Long story, but I can't spend the night at home. 抱歉 说来话长 我今晚没法呆在家里
633--I tried to go to my friend Karen's,我本来想去我朋友凯伦家住
634--but she's got family in from Bakersfield. 但是她家人从贝克斯菲尔德来了
635--Don't you got any other friends? 你没有别的朋友了吗
636--Not when it's raining. 下雨的时候没有
637--Are you going to let me in? 你不打算让我进去吗
638--I think my rich lady friend's having me tailed. 我觉得我的富家女友找了人跟踪我
639--Someone could be watching us right now. 有人可能正在监视我们
640--I'm asking for one night. 我只求住一个晚上
641--It's pouring buckets, for God's sake. 雨下得这么大
642--Sorry, doll. 抱歉 宝贝
643--I can't lose my meal ticket. 我可不能把饭票弄丢了
644--Hey, I'll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
645--Damn it. 妈的
646--Need a lift? 需要搭车吗
647--Vern. 维恩
648--What are you doing here? 你怎么在这里
649--What does it matter? You're soaked. 重要吗 你都成落汤鸡了
650--Wait a minute. 等一下
651--Are you following me? 你在跟踪我吗
652--I am not following you. 我没有在跟踪你
653--Then what are you doing here for the second night in a... ? 那你连续两个晚上来这里干什...
654--Oh, my God. 我的天啊
655--You're the one tailing Scooter? 就是你在跟踪斯库特吗
656--Is that why you've been coming into the diner? 这就是你一直来餐馆的原因
657--Well, we'll discuss it later. Just get in. 这个之后再聊 赶紧上车
658--No. 不要
659--Dee. 小迪
660--Hold up. 等等
661--You're a dirty gumshoe. 你这臭跟踪狂
662--So what if I am? 就算我是呢
663--You are going to catch your death out here. 你这样会得重感冒的
664--Well, why do you care? 那关你什么事
665--Do I need a reason? 还需要理由吗
666--Okay. 好了
667--Now, where's home? 说吧 你家在哪
668--I'm not going home. 我不回家
669--I need a motel. 我要去汽车旅馆
670--Okay. I know one. 好吧 我知道一家
671--It's clean. It's safe. 很干净而且安全
672--I got a question. 我有个问题
673--Did Scooter's rich lady friend hire you? 你是斯库特的有钱情人雇来的吗
674--Yeah. 对
675--She doesn't trust him. 她不信任他
676--Apparently, with good reason. 显然不无道理
677--I can't believe you took that woman's money to follow him. 我不敢相信你收了那个女人的钱跟踪他
678--I thought you were a good guy. 我还以为你是个好人
679--If that haircut is your boyfriend,如果那小子是你男朋友
680--you're not much of a judge on what makes a good guy. 那你也没资格评判谁是好人
681--We have an arrangement. 我们安排好了的
682--It works. 能行得通
683--Well, maybe I'm dumb, but... 可能我傻 但是...
684--I'll never understand what you see in him. 我永远也理解不了你看上他哪点了
685--He looks like a movie star. 他长得像个电影明星
686--Girls like me never end up with guys who look like him. 我这样的女孩永远配不上那种长相的男人
687--Yeah. 是啊
688--Yeah, I put up with a lot. 没错 我忍受了很多
689--But for an hour, twice a week, I own his beauty. 但每周两次 我能拥有一小时他的美貌
690--During that 60 minutes,在那60分钟里
691--I forget about all the guys I had crushes on,我会忘了所有我喜欢过的男人
692--all those jerks忘了所有
693--who never gave me the time of day, and... 从不肯搭理我的混蛋
694--... and I forgive 'em. 我会原谅他们
695--Just a little. 就一点点
696--Look, I'm sorry if I... 听着 我很抱歉 如果我
697--Just drive. 开车就行
698--The desk clerk who runs this place is a pal of mine. 管理这个地方的前台是我一个朋友
699--I helped him out of a jam once, back when I was a cop. 当年我还是警察时 曾帮他摆脱困境
700--He'll take good care of you. 他会好好照顾你的
701--Dee? 小迪
702--What's her name? 她叫什么名字
703--The woman you work for? 你的老板
704--I can't say. 我不能说
705--It wouldn't be professional. 这样不专业
706--Do you think she loves Scooter? 你觉得她爱斯库特吗
707--Haven't a clue. 我不知道
708--All I know is, she doesn't want to share him. 我只知道 她不想跟人分享他
709--You know, the world's full of men. 这世上满是男人
710--Decent men who'd treat you right. 多的是会好好待你的正派人
711--Well, if you meet one, tell him to hurry it up. 如果你遇到了 请告诉他快点
712--I'm tired of waiting. 我已经厌倦了等待
713--I'll get the word out. 我会放话出去的
714--So... 那么
715--what are you going to say to this rich lady about me? 你要对那位有钱女士怎样描述我呢
716--You mean Scooter's maid? 你是指斯库特的佣人吗
717--Well, what can you say about that sweet old woman? 你能对那位可爱的老太太说些什么呢
718--She's got a heart of gold. 她的心地那么善良
719--Well, I'll see you. 再见
720--I was wrong. 我错了
721--You are a good guy. 你是个好人
722--Bertram? 伯特伦
723--What is that? 那是什么
724--It's-it's a letter. 是 是一封信
725--"By the time you read this, I will be... ""在你读这封信时 我已经"
726--Bertram, is this a suicide note? 伯特伦 这是份自杀遗言吗
727--The drug in this vial... 这瓶中的药
728--will make my death seem like a heart attack. 会让我的死看上去像是心脏病发
729--You can dispose of the evidence你可以除掉证据
730--and tell people I'd been complaining of chest pains. 告诉别人我一直在抱怨有胸痛
731--No one has to know I took my life. 没人需要知道我是自杀的
732--Or why. 或者为什么
733--You really are the most selfish man that ever lived. 你真的是史上最自私的男人
734--I was only thinking of you, Alma. 我只是在为你着想 艾尔玛
735--Trying to spare you pain. 想要让你免受痛苦
736--By killing yourself? 通过自杀吗
737--Leaving me alone without the husband that I love? 留下我一人生活 没有我爱的丈夫
738--I didn't think you still loved me. 我没想到你还爱我
739--Well, of course I still love you. 我当然还爱你
740--You might be a demented lunatic,你或许是个精神错乱的疯子
741--but you're still my Bertie. 但你仍然是我的伯特
742--Are you just going to just stand there? 你要傻站在那吗
743--Help me dry. 帮我擦干啊
744--I'm confused. 我凌乱了
745--I thought you were going to turn me in to the police. 我以为你会向警察告发我
746--You can't be half as confused as I am. 我更凌乱
747--I'll do whatever it is you ask, Alma. 我会满足你一切需求 艾尔玛
748--What is it you want? 你想要什么
749--I want my old life back! 我想要回我从前的生活
750--I want to pretend none of this ever happened! 我想要假装这一切都没发生过
751--That's what I want, too. 这也是我想要的
752--Perhaps we can put it all behind us,也许我们可以把这事抛诸脑后
753--never speak of it again. 再也不提起
754--It's not enough not to speak of it, Bertram. 光是不提起可不够 伯特伦
755--The killing has got to stop! 杀戮必须停止
756--All right. 好吧
757--No. 不
758--Swear it. 发誓
759--Give me your solemn oath. 我要你庄严宣誓
760--- Never again. - Ever? -再也不杀人 -永远不吗
761--Bertram. 伯特伦
762--Fine. I swear. 行 我发誓
763--I'll never kill anyone, ever again. 我绝对不会再杀人了
764--In that case... 这样的话
765--In that, in that case what? 这样的话什么
766--You won't be needing these. Will you? 你就不需要这些了 对吗
767--No. I'll put them back in the attic. 是的 我会把它们放回阁楼
768--No, no. 不 不
769--These are going in the trash. 这些要扔进垃圾堆
770--You can't toss them. 你不能丢掉它们
771--We'd be dishonoring those people's memories. 那样我们就玷辱了这些人的记忆
772--Memories are exactly what I'm trying to avoid. 记忆正是我要避免的东西
773--Alma, wait. 艾尔玛 等等
774--Can't we talk about this? 我们不能谈一谈吗
775--No. 不能
776--I'm not spending one more night under the same roof跟你还有你收藏的谋杀纪念品共处一室的日子
777--with you and your collection of murder souvenirs. 我一天都不想多过了
778--Bertram! Don't you dare touch those! 伯特伦 你敢碰它们试试
779--Look, if you don't want to keep my collection in the house,听着 如果你不想把我的收藏品放在家里
780--we can store it someplace else. 我们可以把它存在别的地方
781--That you want to keep it at all is a very troubling sign. 你还想要留着它们是个令人不安的迹象
782--Are we moving past this, or aren't we? 这事到此为止 还是没完了
783--Yes. 到此为止了
784--What are you doing? 你要干什么
785--I'm not sleeping in the same bed with you. 我不想和你睡一张床了
786--Ever? 永远吗
787--Well, certainly not tonight. 今晚肯定不想
788--Sleep in Dee's room. 你睡小迪的房间
789--She won't be home. 她不会回家了
790--She told me. 她跟我说了
791--Did you tell Dee that I cheated on you? 你告诉小迪我出轨了吗
792--I told her I was upset with you. 我告诉她你让我很心烦
793--She assumed that was the reason. 她觉得是因为你出轨了
794--And you let her believe that? 你就任由她那么想了
795--What was I supposed to say? "Don't worry, dear. 那我应该怎么说 别担心 亲爱的
796--Your father would never touch another woman... 你父亲永远不会碰其他女人
797--except to kill her"! 只是会杀了她而已
798--Well, it just hurts me that Dee now sees me as an adulterer. 我只是很伤心 现在小迪认为我是一个奸夫
799--Bertram. 伯特伦
800--You have murdered dozens of people. 你已经谋杀了几十个人
801--You don't get to pout! 你没权生气
802--You can hardly call it murder. 你不能说那是谋杀
803--The people I helped were about to die anyway. 我帮助过的人本来也快死了
804--Then why not just let nature take its course? 那为什么不能顺其自然
805--Because nature is cruel. 因为自然太残忍了
806--It takes away hope and leaves nothing but pain. 这只能带走希望 除了痛苦什么也不留
807--I can't bear to stand idly by我不能无动于衷地站在一边
808--and just watch someone suffer. 眼睁睁看着别人忍受痛苦
809--Then look away. 那就别看
810--Honestly. 讲真
811--If I find out that you have helped one more person,如果我发现你再帮助一个人
812--I will turn you in. 我就举报你
813--Even if it brings shame on me and Dee. 即使这会给我和小迪带来耻辱
814--This ends now, Bertram. 你的行为现在就得结束 伯特伦
815--I mean it. 我是认真的
816--There will be no more death. 不能再有更多死亡了
817--That sounded dire. 好可怕的声音
818--Oh, my God. 我的天啊
819--Mrs. Yost. 约斯特夫人
820--Alma, call an ambulance! 艾尔玛 快叫救护车
821--Bertram, look at the trellis. 伯特伦 快看窗台
822--She was up there listening to us. 她刚才在上面听我们说话
823--So what? 所以呢
824--She needs an ambulance. Quickly. 她需要救护车 快点
825--Hang on, Mrs. Yost. Help is on the way. 坚持住 约斯特夫人 救援在路上了
826--Bertram... 伯特伦
827--I think she's dead. 我觉得她死了
828--Oh, Mrs. Yost. 约斯特夫人
829--Well, I guess we'll have to call the police now. 看来我们现在得报警了
830--Wait. Wait! Wait! Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
831--Wait? What for? 等等 等什么
832--If the police come, then what will we tell them? 如果警察来了 我们要跟他们说什么
833--Well, the truth. She was eavesdropping and she fell. 说实话 她在偷听 然后摔下来了
834--Why was she eavesdropping? 她为什么要偷听
835--They're going to want to know what was going on in our house警察会想知道我们的房子里发生什么事了
836--lurid enough to make a 70-year-old woman才会让一个70岁的老妇人
837--climb a trellis. 爬到我们窗台去
838--There's going to be so many questions. 一定会有很多问题的
839--Rumors. 还有谣言
840--All over town. 会传遍小镇
841--And after all of your crimes, Bertram. 而在你的这一切罪行后 伯特伦
842--Crimes which even I was able to uncover. 甚至是连我都能发现的罪行
843--Do we dare invite that kind of scrutiny? 我们敢让警察来调查吗
844--What choice do we have? 我们还有什么选择
845--Alma. Alma. 艾尔玛 艾尔玛


回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:16 , Processed in 0.073234 second(s), 32 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表