[复制链接]

主题

帖子

152万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-12 18:33:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jada Pinkett-Smith has admitted that she cheated on Will Smith. The couple opened up about their relationship during Jada's Facebook show Red Table Talk, with the 48-year-old revealing she had an affair with singer August Alsina, 27.

Will.smith.png

The Matrix actor claimed it happened at a time when their marriage was on the rocks, saying that they were 'basically broken up'.

The shock revelation comes after both Will and Jada denied claims made by August, who was 23 at the time of the affair, that Will had given his his blessing for the relationship.

Speaking during the tell-all programme, Jada said she had met August through her son Jaden and was really impressed by him.

She said: "And it all started with him just needing some help, me wanting to help his health, his mental state.

Jada admitted she had cheated on Will. Credit: Facebook

"The outpouring for him from our family was initially about his health. We found all those different resources to help pull him through and from there you and I were going through a very difficult time."

Will then said: "I was done with you."

Jada explained the couple had agreed it was best for them to separate for 'a period of time'.

Urging his wife to reveal what exactly happened after they decided to take a break, Will asked: "And then what did you do, Jada?"

She admitted: "As time went on, I got into a different type of entanglement [ɪn'tæŋɡlmənt (感情纠葛、复杂关系、千丝万缕、错综复杂的情感;剪不断、理还乱)] with August.

"The only person that can give permission in that circumstance is myself.

"But what August was probably trying to communicate because I could see how he could see it as permission because we were separated amicably ['æmɪkəbli(和平的、友善的)] , and I think he wanted to make it clear he's not a homewrecker['rekə(r)] because he's not."

Expanding on what her 'entanglement' with the young singer was, Jada then said: "It was a relationship, absolutely.

"I was in a lot of pain, and I was very broken. In the process of that relationship I definitely realised that you can't find happiness outside yourself."

Adding: "I just wanted to feel good, It had been so long since I felt good... and it was really a joy to just help heal somebody."

And while it was a difficult period for the couple, Jada says she doesn't see her 'journey' with August as a 'transgression'.

She said: "Through that particular journey, I learned so much about myself and was able to really confront a lot of emotional immaturity, emotional insecurity and I was really able to do some really deep healing.

"And as I came through and started to realise certain things about you and I, he decided to break all communication with me which was totally understandable. And I let that be and hadn't talked to him since so it is a little weird that all this stuff is coming out now since this was several [years ago]."

And Will says things have improved massively since then, adding: "We have really gotten to that new place of unconditional love."

The actor - who has been fighting hair loss for years - shared a video on Instagram in which she revealed a new bald area on her scalp.

"Now at this point, I can only laugh," The Matrix star said as she ran her finger across the bald strip.

"Y'all know I've been struggling with alopecia and just all of a sudden one day, look at this line right here. Look at that."

Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder that causes hair to fall out - for some it is extensive and continuous, in others it is patchy and temporary.

Pinkett Smith, 50, continued: "So it just showed up like that. Now this is going to be a little bit more difficult for me to hide.

"So I thought I'd just share it so you're not asking any questions, but you know mama is gonna put some rhinestones in there.

"I'm going to make me a little crown. That's what mama's going to do."

Captioning the post, she indicated that she plans to embrace the condition as best she can.

She wrote: "Mama's gonna have to take it down to the scalp so nobody thinks she got brain surgery or something.

"Me and this alopecia are going to be friends… period!"

Pinkett Smith was inspired by her 21-year-old daughter Willow Smith (who she shares with husband Will Smith) to buzz off her hair back in the summer.

In a post on Instagram, Pinkett Smith explained: "Willow made me do it because it was time to let go.

"BUT …my 50's are bout to be Divinely lit with this shed."

Pinkett Smith has previously discussed her hair loss on her talk show, Red Table Talk.

Speaking in 2018, she said: "It was terrifying when it first started.

"I was in the shower one day and had just handfuls of hair in my hands and I was just like, 'Oh my god, am I going bald?'

"It was one of those times in my life where I was literally shaking in fear. That's why I cut my hair, and why I continue to cut it."

原文链接:https://www.ladbible.com/news/tv ... will-smith-20200711

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:18 , Processed in 0.061336 second(s), 28 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表