主题

帖子

5万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-10 21:03:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Clip 7
I want borrow from Reagan. I’d like to cointhe phrase “Trickle-down” diplomacy, that way. Frank, I’m gonna stop you there.We are not nominating you for the Secretary of State. I know, he made you apromise. But circumstances have changed. The nature of promises, Linda, is thatthey remain immune to changing circumstances. Garrett has thought long and hardabout this. And he’s decided we need you to stay in Congress.

Click 8

And the question is gonna be that, if youhave a sequence of words, if you have a string of words, how can you determinewhat the constituens are that make up that string, what is the evidence for acertain squence of words being a constituent or not being a constituent, thatis to say, are there dignostics for constituent structure that can be applied,the main two dignostics that can be used to work out what a constituentstructure of a sentence or phrase is, are on the one hand, whether thatsequence that you’re looking at can be replaced by a single word. So that’s onefamily of tests of constituency, replacement or substitution tests, whether youcan replace a sequence you’re concerned with by a single word, and the othermain class of tests of constituency is movement or displacement that is, canthat same squency of words that you’re looking at and trying to work outwhether or not is a constituent, can that squency of words be moved within asentence, can it be displaced and occur somewhere else while the meaning of thesentence is more or less preserved.

听力测试.rar

13.24 KB, 阅读权限: 200, 下载次数: 4

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:21 , Processed in 0.061835 second(s), 28 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表