Queen Elizabeth: Hello? - Is anyone there? 你好?有人在吗?
Lionel Logue: I'm just in the loo. Ah, Mrs. Johnson, there you are. 我在洗手间。啊,约翰逊太太,您来了。
------>>I'm sorry, I don't have a receptionist. I like to keep things simple. 抱歉,我没有接待员,我喜欢一切从简。
------>>"Poor and content is rich and rich enough." “安贫乐道才是真正的富足。”
Queen Elizabeth: I'm sorry? 什么?
Lionel Logue: Shakespeare. How are you? 莎士比亚的台词。您还好吗?
Queen Elizabeth: How do you do? 您好。
Lionel Logue: Oh, chuffing along. 哦,还能混着过。
------>> Um, now, this is slightly awkward, but I'm afraid you're late. 呃,有点尴尬,您迟到了。
Queen Elizabeth: Yes. I'm afraid I am. 是的,我承认迟到了。
Lionel Logue: Where's Mr. Johnson? 约翰逊先生呢?
Queen Elizabeth: Ah... He doesn't know I'm here. 啊……他不知道我来这儿。
Lionel Logue: Well, that's not a very promising start. 那可不是个理想的开头。
Queen Elizabeth: No. No, look, my husband has seen everyone. 不,不,听我说,我丈夫已经找遍了所有人。
------>> To no avail. I'm awfully afraid he's given up hope. 毫无效果。我担心他已经快绝望了。
Lionel Logue: He hasn't seen me. 他还没见过我。
Queen Elizabeth: Awfully sure of yourself. 您真有自信。
Lionel Logue: Well, I'm sure of anyone who wants to be cured. 我对任何想被治好的人都有信心。
Queen Elizabeth: Of course he wants to be cured. 他当然想被治好。
------>> My husband is, um... 我丈夫他,呃……
------>> Well, he's required to speak publicly. 他必须在公众面前讲话。
Lionel Logue: Perhaps he should change jobs. 那他也许该换份工作。
Queen Elizabeth: He can't. 他不能。
Lionel Logue: Indentured servitude? 奴役契约?
Queen Elizabeth: Something of that nature, yes. 差不多是那样的吧。
Lionel Logue: Well, we need to have your hubby pop by. 那就请您丈夫亲自来一趟。
------>> Tuesday would be good. 周二合适。
------>> He can give me his personal details, I'll make a frank appraisal 他可以告诉我一些个人信息,我会做出坦率的评估,
------>> and then we'll take it from there. 然后我们再决定下一步。
Queen Elizabeth: Doctor, forgive me. 医生,恕我直言。
------>> I don't have a “hubby.” 我没有“老公”这种说法。
------>> We don't “pop.” 我们不“随便跑来跑去”。
------>> And nor do we ever talk about our private lives. 也从不谈论私事。
------>> No, you must come to us. 不,您必须来我们那里。
Lionel Logue: I'm sorry, Mrs. Johnson, 抱歉,约翰逊太太,
------>> My game, my turf, my rules. 这是我的地盘,我说了算。
------>> You'll have to talk this over with your husband, and then you can speak to me on the telephone. 您得和您丈夫好好商量,然后再打电话给我。
------>> Thank you very much for dropping by. Good afternoon. 感谢光临,午安。
Queen Elizabeth: And what if my husband were the Duke of York? 如果我丈夫是约克公爵呢?
Lionel Logue: The Duke of York? 约克公爵?
Queen Elizabeth: Yes. The Duke of York. 是的,约克公爵。
Lionel Logue: I thought the appointment was for Johnson. Forgive me, Your... 我以为约的是“约翰逊”。恕我无礼,殿下……
Queen Elizabeth: Royal Highness. 殿下。
Lionel Logue: ...Royal Highness. 殿下。
------>> Yes, Johnson was used during the Great War, 是的,“约翰逊”是在大战期间用的假名,
------>> when the Navy didn't want the enemy to know he was aboard. 当时海军不想让敌人知道他也在船上。
Lionel Logue: Am I considered the enemy? 我被视为敌人吗?
Queen Elizabeth: You will be, if you remain un-obliging. 如果你还这么不配合,那你就是。
------>> You'll appreciate the need for absolute discretion. 希望你能明白我们对绝对保密的需求。
Lionel Logue: Of course. 当然。