91talk 发表于 2020-10-7 12:54:00

商务英语大会演讲及介绍嘉宾例文

On behalf of our President and CEO, GregCase,and our chief marketing officer, PhilClement,it's a real honor for Aon to be the sponsorof this event today.And for many of you, you might know thatAonis now a UK-based company,but it's also important for you to knowthat the Aon Foundation, for the past 25years,has made it a priority to supporteducational activities andcultural institutions like the ChicagoHumanities Festivaland the Charter Humanist Circle,that does so much to enrich the lives ofall of us in this roomand everybody in Chicago.And even though we're now in the UK,I want everybody in this room to knowthat we intend to continue this commitment,and it will remain high on our prioritylist for the things we doto support the community of Chicago formany years to come.On behalf of my colleagues at Aon, I want to thank the Charter Humanist Circleand its members for their very valuable support,and I also want to thank NorthwesternUniversity Law School for allowing us to use the auditoriumtoday.

At Aon, we believe in the mantra "Ifwe can't measure it, we don't do it."
And because of that, it's a real honor forus to be here supporting and introducing Dr. Philip Kotler.
Dr. Kotler has defined marketing as "thescience and art of exploring, creating, and delivering value to satisfy theneeds of a target market at a profit."
He is recognized around the world as one ofthe foremost experts on business, of marketing, and for his insights on howexemplary marketing has the creativity and the power to influence globalconsumers every day.
In that spirit, I hope you'll join me inwelcoming Dr. Philip Kotler. Now before I turn the microphone over toDr. Kotler,in the spirit of marketing, maybe many ofyou in this room knowthat Aon does a great many things globally,but one of the thingsthat we've done that has created tremendousbrand awareness for our firmis our sponsorship of Manchester Unitedfootball team,which by today won 2 to 1 versus ArsenalWe're at…Right now we're at the top of thepremiere league.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 商务英语大会演讲及介绍嘉宾例文