主题

帖子

152万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-19 15:41:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear All:
I’m pleased to announce that tonight from 8:30pm to 10pm, we’ll be conducting a tip-sharing session with regard to "How to speak perfect English accent" in this group.

Mr. Parker, an experienced professional teacher and voice coach, will be delivering a carefully structured lecture regarding how to improve English pronunciation and intonation. All of you guys are welcome to take part in the discussion via Tencent meeting.

Please refer to the detailed agenda as below:

发音课大纲

If you’re not confident with your English pronunciation, I strongly recommend you to grab this opportunity and take part in the discussion.
Teacher Parker is an incredibly trustworthy friend of mine, I’m so glad that he promptly responded my request of the tip-sharing, he told me that he was more than happy to share his expertise with us, what a decent and generous man!
Now, if you’re interested in sharpening pronunciation skills, please type “1” and don’t forget to give teacher Parker a thumbs up.
BTW, the meeting code and link address will be provided in this group around 8 pm tonight.
Here're some of the highlight moments that I extracted from Mr.Parker's

Parker老师虽然很年轻,但很专注,我想他的发音非常的棒,绝不是偶然。学习嘛,咱就得看别人的长处。俗话说得好:三人行,必有我师。这里面每个人都人各自的特长,大家有空想要表现一下的话,都可能委托我来安排,在群里做个分享。我个人认为,学习有时候需要具备一种空杯心态,来获取新鲜有营养的东西;我们需要能够放下姿态,来经历一些不一样但有意义的事情。下面有请Parker老师给大家做发音技巧的分享:

Mr. Parker is a handsome young man, but he’s very dedicated to his course, especially when it comes to pronunciation and intonation, so no wonder he’s got an excellent voice, and he speaks with an authentic rhythm and flow. I really appreciated that he’s willing to share his expertise for our group, his tip-sharing session would definitely generate profits from somewhere else, but he didn’t ask me anything in return.

I believe that this group is full of educated minds, everybody has their own unique advantages and insights, so if you ever feel like to share something with us, please draft a plan and talk to me, I would be more than happy to oblige.

As far as I am concerned, you know sometimes, we have to be empty in order to full, and we have to get off our high horse, in order to consume something new yet nutritious and experience something different but meaningful.

So, here we are, without further ado, Let’s give a round of applause to welcome Mr. Parker.

组队交流.rar

13.56 KB, 下载次数: 0

售价: 2 学币  [记录]  [购买]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:54 , Processed in 0.065228 second(s), 34 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表