主题

帖子

152万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-13 19:50:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My dear friends

Today is teacher's day, May all theteachers are well and prosper! Even though most us are going through a finicaldownturn, even though we're under a hell load of pressure, I just wanna say thatevery cloud has a silver lining and nothing can outrank the importance of beingsafe and healthy, after all, we’re able to strive as long as we're alive.

In fact, teachers not only impart knowledgebut also facilitate the change, without your tireless dedication and commitment,we might not have a chance to witness the rise of the young, the warfare with the US, now that they all knew we Chinese people are not inferior to any otherrace or any other country. And this makes me feel good regardless we’re in theface of COVID-19 and economic recession.

In the light of this special moment, I havea wonderful film to recommend and an exciting news to announce, which one wouldyou like to hear first? Anyway, the two are tightly connected.

Let's begin with the easy one:

If you like thought-provoking films with alittle bit of edge, then watch on. If you're expecting a tear-jerking, heart-warmingfilm...watch it anyway, it’ll hopefully motivate you to do something to try andchange the state of your mind. Now I would like to share with you a quote thatyou can find on the front case: "If somebody does something for you, don'tpay it back, pay it forward".

Our group learning activity is now ready toenroll, all the privileged VIP members are welcome to sign up from the link as following:

There are four members out of this groupwill be selected to take part in our special 1 month training program: Mixingbusiness with pleasureA guided tour with desperate housewives, please beprepared to lay aside 1 month time of your spare timeFrom Nov.8 -October.7, 8:00 to 9:00 in the evening, please refer tothe poster as below:

It's free of charge, It's free of charge, It'sfree of charge!!!

Please think carefully before you register.All the participants are required to show your determination to learn and yourwillingness to self-develop. Aside from that, no strings attached.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-8 13:26:03 | 显示全部楼层

组织会议安排:Meeting Agenda

1、精听英语创始人自我介绍及本次项目规划

目前我们已有的产品:笔记本、绝望的主妇剧本、学习笔记和高频短语
   正在开发的APP

Introduction of the mission and vision of JTEnglish and its team.
  Products and services are ready to offer and under-development
Stephen Krashen's Theory of Second Language Acquisition
  Mixing business with pleasure Approach
   The funnel concept of implementing input andoutput

2、与会者自我介绍并阐明参与自愿者活动的诉求

Gettingto know each other (Both English and Chinese are acceptable)

Brief introduction of yourself (An averageof 2 minutes self-introduction )
Purpose of joining the group and ambitious for the future.

3、志愿者参与工作及组队的相关流程

Standard operating procedure of compilers, translatorsand AE Editors
Introduction of learning retention pyramidfor Group learning activities

4、志愿者参与工作能得到的资源及服务

Benefits and privileges of being anvolunteer of our group.

Meeting Agenda.docx

12.92 KB, 阅读权限: 200, 下载次数: 0

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:04 , Processed in 0.066656 second(s), 34 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表