1--Wooh! Sorry. - I'm sorry. 噢! 对不起 -对不起
2--Do you want these? 你要买这双吗?
3--No. Please. - You go ahead. It's the last one. -你要吧 -不要紧 只剩下这对
4--Uh, miss, do you have another pair of these black cashmere gloves? 嗯 小姐 还有另外黑色开士米羊毛的手套吗?
5--- Whatever's out is what we have. - You don't have a stockroom? -我们有的都摆出来了 -你们仓库里呢?
6--No. No. We don't have an attic either. 没有 没有 我们也没有阁楼
7--Or a basement? 或者地下储藏室呢?
8--Um, listen, you take 'em. I don't need 'em. 嗯 听着 你要吧 我无所谓 嗯
9--No, no, no. You saw them first. I... 不不不 你先看到它们的
10--Please. I insist. 请拿着 我坚持
11--- Take them. Wait a minute. - Oh! Oh!-拿着吧 等等 -噢! 噢!
12--- Excuse me, sir. These are ours. - Yeah? -对不起 先生 这手套是我们的 -嗯?
13--Oh. Your gloves? How come? They're just sort of hanging there, 哦 你们的手套? 怎么会? 它们刚才还挂在这里
14--sleeping with their little price tag on. 标签都还没有摘掉
15--We were just discussing them, all right? 我没刚才还在讨论它们 对吧?
16--Well, I have news for you. 好 不如这样
17--You can go on discussing them long after I've paid for them. 你们继续讨论 我去付钱
18--- Calm down, all right? - Calm down? It's five days... -冷静些 好吗? -冷静? 只有5天...
19--before Christmas. 过圣诞节
20--I'm in the middle of a New York department store. 我在纽约市中心的百货商店
21--He's asking me to calm down. 他还叫我冷静
22--Well, these were meant to be a very special gift for someone. 好 手套作为一件特殊礼物送给朋友的
23--Yeah, we put quite a lot of thought into those. 对 我们费尽心思才选中的
| 欢迎光临 影视英语角 (https://www.91talk.com/) | Powered by Discuz! X3.4 |