美剧《欲望都市》里面一个很有意思的章节
“秘密性关系”两周前我去拍沙龙照
Two weeks ago, I had my picture taken.
看上面 很好…
Look up. Good, good.
这是为了替我的专栏做宣传
It was a promotional photo for my column,
打算刊登在公车车身
scheduled to run on the side of a bus.
我相当紧张
I had misgivings.
但他们安慰我
Which were somewhat mollified
说我可以把宣传服带回家
when they told me I could keep the dress.
星期五晚上
Friday night.
莎曼珊 米兰达 夏洛特 为了帮我打点
In lieu of any actual social life of their own,
和大人物的首次正式约会
Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte had all stopped by
都牺牲了自己的社交活动
to live vicariously through my first official date with Mr. Big.
凯莉
Carrie!
真是太美了
Oh, honey, it's fabulous.
这件衣服很暴露 但是穿在你身上很好看
It's tits on toast, baby. But you make it work.
这件衣服若隐若现
Well, let's just say it, it's the "naked dress."
你显然打算今晚和他上♥床♥
I mean, you're obviously gonna have sex with him tonight.
我们才第一次约会
Come on, it's our first date!
她的穿着只是透露了渴望
She's not gonna have sex. She's just gonna look like sex.
没错 今天只是预告
That's right, I'm just the trailer.
拜托 会发生的事就会发生
Please, if it happens, it happens.
-加油 -等一下
-Bottoms up. -Wait a second.
如果你在乎对方 就不会
I thought you were serious about this guy. You can't
第一次约会就跟他上♥床♥
sleep with him on the first date.
老天 又是“约会守则”
Oh, God, here she goes again with "the rules."
写那种书的女人
The women who wrote that book,
就是因为找不到上♥床♥的对象
they wrote it because they couldn't get laid.
所以才发明这种狗屁理论
So they constructed this whole bullshit theory
好让找到上♥床♥对象的女人难过
to make women who can get laid feel bad.
如果你在乎对方
But if you're serious about a guy,
就要让他等到五次约会之后
then you have to keep him in a holding pattern for at least five dates.
你已经约会五次了
Oh, you've gone up.
对 等做♥爱♥的约会数目
Yes, because the number of dates
应该和年纪成正比
that you wait to have sex with a man is directly proportional to your age.
别管数目字
Forget the math.
反正首次约会不要做
Just don't fuck on a first date, you're fine.
-第三次约会 -太快了
-Third date. -Too soon!
事实证明
Reality check.
要是第一次约会和对方上♥床♥
A guy can just as easily dump you
他会甩了你
if you fuck him on the first date
那第十次同样有可能
as he can if you wait until the 10th!
等到第十次会如何?
When have you ever been on a 10th date?
到时你早就付出真情了
And by then at least you're emotionally involved.
没错
Exactly. I mean,
心碎之前先看性趣合不合 不是比较好吗?
isn't it better to find out if the sex is good right off the bat, beforeanybody's feelings get hurt?
心碎无所谓
But it's okay to have hurt feelings.
你一向擅长控制情绪
And you always handle those so well.
她就是懂得自我克制的人
Well, there is something to be said for restraint.
你何时变成维多利亚时代的人?
When did you become such a Victorian?
维多利亚时代注重浪漫的感觉
The Victorians were on to something. They valued romance.
没有鱼水之欢 就不算真正的浪漫
True romance cannot exist without good sex.
和自己不在意的人 也可以有鱼水之欢
And yet you can have good sex with someone you don't like or respect.
或过后就忘的人
Or even remember.
好了 各位 我要去吃晚餐了
Alright, well, ladies, I'm just going to dinner.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 好好玩
Bye, have fun.
再见
Bye.
其实我想上他想疯了
The truth is, I was dying to sleep with him.
但成熟的定义 不是克制欲望吗?
But isn't delayed gratification the definition of maturity?
真有趣的衣服
Interesting dress.
什么意思?
Meaning?
真有趣的衣服
Interesting dress.
别担心 我会克制自己
Don't worry. I'm perfectly capable of restraining myself.
我也是
So am I.
我无法墨守规则
I can't be hemmed in by rules.
我一向照感觉行事
I go with my emotions.
有些伟大的爱情故事
I mean, some of the greatest romances of all time
也开始于头一次约会就上♥床♥
began with sex on the first date...
我敢打赌
I bet.
一定不是我先开口
I will not be the first one to speak.
要是他不打给我
And if he never calls me again,
我就把他想成…
I'll always think of him fondly...
一个大混♥蛋♥
As an asshole.
这真是…
That was really...
你相信吗? 我们第一次约会就…
I mean, can you believe we, on the first date?
我没想到会这样
I mean, I didn't plan that, you know. I...
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
我觉得棒呆了
Uh, I thought it was pretty fucking great.
我也不知道
But what do I know?
你想吃四川菜吗?
You feel like having some Szechuan?
难道大人物发现我
Had Mr. Big discovered my weakness
喜欢做♥爱♥和中国菜?
for great sex and greasy Chinese?
或者出去吃饭
Or was going out to dinner
是调虎离山之计 以免我留下来过夜
simply a diversionary tactic to keep me from spending the night?
我还来不及思考就…
Before I was able to completely indulge my paranoia...
那是我的朋友麦可辛格
It was my pal, Mike Singer.
我们认识十年了
We've known each other for ten years,
不过从没上过床
but never had sex,
因为我们还想再维持十年友谊
because we want to know each other for another ten years.
你好
Hey!
凯莉 你在这里做什么?
Carrie, what are you doing here?
我和...
-Well, I'm with, umm... -Oh, that's him.
以后再告诉你
No, no, I'll tell you all about it later. I'll tell you later.
穿得真美
You look great.
-不会太暴露吗? -刚刚好
-Not too naked? -Uh...Just naked enough.
我是凯莉布雷萧
Hi, I'm Carrie Bradshaw.
是麦可的老朋友
I'm an old friend of Mike's.
我是莉比碧亚利
I'm Libby Biyalick.
总算遇到熟人了
It's so nice to finally meet a friend.
我再打给你
So, I'll call you.
好 用餐愉快
Okay, great. Well, have a good dinner.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
不知为何
I left the table wondering why
麦可不介绍我给他的女伴
Mike didn't want to introduce me to his date.
同一天晚上
That very same night,
有一件奇妙的事 发生在米兰达身上
something absolutely amazing happened to Miranda.
老天 对不起
Oh my God, oh my God! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean...
她在体育课认识一个人
She met someone in gym class.
你真的没事吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
没事
I'm fine, really.
我的头哪里惹到你了
So, what exactly about my head pissed you off?
希望我能帮你做点事
I wish there was something I could do.
你可以请我吃饭
Well, you could buy me dinner sometime.
还有断层扫描
And a CAT scan.
他叫泰德贝克
His name was Ted Baker.
32岁 是运动疗法医生
He was 32 years old, a sports medicine doctor
他的公♥寓♥可以看到自然历史博物馆
with an apartment overlooking the Natural History Museum.
之前谈过三次恋爱 都没有结果
Three prior serious relationships, none resulting in marriage.
亲一下会好一点
A kiss to make it better.
我可以打电♥话♥给你吗?
So, really, can I call you sometime?
当然
Sure.
我回家时发现 他留了一通电♥话♥录音
He left a message on my machine when I got home.
他约我本周出去
He wants to go out this week.
真不错
Hey, that's fantastic!
不 这样太快了
No, it's too quick.
也许我把他脑袋踢糊涂了
I think maybe that kick in his head scrambled his brains.
不 第一次约会就上♥床♥才算快
No, too quick is sleeping with him on the first date. That's too quick.
你们俩太兴奋 才会那么大胆
You both got excited and you went for it.
别责怪自己
Stop blaming yourself.
我没责怪自己
No, I don't blame myself.
都是那件衣服
I blame the dress, the dress.
那件衣服唆使我 好像自己有生命似的
The dress led me on, it had a life of its own.
之后我们去那家餐厅
Oh, then we went to this Chinese restaurant afterwards,
你绝对想不到我碰到了谁
and you'll never guess who I ran into.
-谁? -麦可辛格 他在约会
-Who? -Mike Singer, out on a date.
全世界的人都恋爱了
The whole world's in love.
我也不确定 他的举止很奇怪
Oh. I'm not sure, I don't know. He was acting very weird. Like, he, uh...
好像不希望我看见他的女伴似的
like he didn't want me to meet her or something.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
她叫莉比碧亚利
Her name was Libby Biyalick.
我帮麦可在床具沐浴精品店
Mike told me everything that afternoon,
挑选床单时 他告诉了我实情
while I helped him pick out sheets at Bed Bath & Beyond.
你认识她多久了?
So, how long have you been seeing her?
一阵子
A while.
你们有什么苦衷吗?
Is this a painful topic?
我只是不和她公开约会
No, it's just, she's not someone I date openly.
为什么?她结婚了?
Why, is she married?
没有
No.
是你的亲戚吗?
Is she a cousin?
不是
No.
她很聪明
Look, the thing is, she's smart,
非常温柔 技巧也很高超
she's incredibly sweet, and the sex is great.
只是她不是我理想中的对象
Well, she's just not the one I see myself with.
为什么?
Why not?
那是三个月前的事
It was about three months ago.
麦可被大提琴家 费欧娜布鲁克甩了
Mike had been dumped by Fiona Brooks, a cellist for the Philharmonic,
他想尽快忘记她
who he was trying to forget as quickly as possible.
他们都喜欢烹饪
They had both loved to cook,
他如常在周六早晨购买♥♥一周日用品
and shopping for the week was a Saturday morning ritual.
正当他伤心欲绝时…
So he was feeling particularly vulnerable when...
想尝尝提洛尔羊乳酪吗?
Care to try some aged sheep's milk cheese from the Tyrolean Alps?
谢谢
Thanks.
真好吃
Mmm, it's good.
是僧侣制♥作♥的
It's made by monks.
-真的? -特拉普僧侣
-Really? -Trappist monks.
纳帕谷的新鲜羊乳酪
Fresh goat cheese from the Napa Valley.
好好吃
It's delicious.
这是“探险家”
L'explorateur.
一种法国三层奶酪
It's a triple crème from France.
麦可发现自己忽然轻松起来
Mike found himself very uninhibited.
他觉得莉比不是绝色美人
Since he didn't think Libby was that gorgeous,
因此自己毫无压力
there wasn't any pressure.
次日早晨他醒来时 觉得很舒适自在
The next morning, he woke up and felt at ease, very relaxed.
我是广♥告♥公♥司♥的企划部经理
I'm a creative director of an ad agency,
我希望以后能自己开店
but eventually I'd love to have my own shop.
我也希望以后自己开店
I'd love to have my own shop, too.
我是说乳酪店
Well, cheese shop, I mean.
她是麦可所遇见的女人中
She was one of the only women he'd ever met
唯一让他觉得轻松自在的
who he felt he could just be with.
究竟问题何在?
So what's the problem?
她长得不漂亮
Look, she's not beautiful,
我们没有什么共通点
and we don't have a lot in common.
她大部分朋友都是同业人士
I mean, you know, most of her friends are in dairy.
但她很温暖 真诚
But she's warm, and unpretentious,
而且…是我这辈子做过最美好的一次
and it is the best sex I've ever had in my life.
那你怕什么? 其他人会怎么想?
What are you afraid of? What other people are going to think?
按照一般的想法 她不适合我
Look, all I know is that she's not the right woman for me in the larger sense.
所以我不告诉其他人
So I keep her a secret.
我不知道麦可是目光浅薄还是诚实
I couldn't decide whether Mike was being shallow or honest.
但我一直在思考这个问题
But the question nagged me for days.
有多少伴侣性关系美好
How many of us out there are having great sex
但却羞于向朋友介绍另一半?
with people we're ashamed to introduce to our friends?
我有没有和自己不认可的人
Have I ever had fabulous sex with someone
享受过美好的性♥爱♥?
I didn't want to admit to? Hmm...
我是否告诉过你和妈一起住
Mm. Did I ever tell you about that jazz musician
皇后区的爵士乐手?
who lived with his mother in Queens?
有 叫亚历斯
Yeah, Alex.
还有那个洗窗工人?
What about the window washer?
不♥穿♥内♥裤♥的那个?
The one who doesn't wear any underwear?
去年在间谍酒吧遇到的帅哥
I met this gorgeous kid in Spy Bar last year.
结果他才读高中
He turned out to be in high school.
莎曼珊显然经验丰富
Evidently, Samantha had had lots of sex,
每一次她都开诚布公
none of which was secret.
那只证明了我不以这些上♥床♥对象为耻
Fine, it just proves that I'm not ashamed of anyone who I've slept with.
就是这张
Okay, here it is.
你看起来…
Oh, you look...
很暴露
Naked.
就是这件衣服诱使我
There it was, the dress that lead me down
和大人物上床;
the garden path with Mr. Big.
我不用感到尴尬?
I shouldn't be embarrassed?
不 你看来很美
No, you look fabulous!
恶名远播是最糟糕的事
Besides, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
说得对 你是公♥关♥经理
Yeah. You would say that, you're a publicist.
我们应该找个适当的地方
You know, we need to go someplace absolutely fabulous
等公车经过 好好庆祝一番
where we can toast you, where the bus goes by.
还可以请大人物来
And you can invite Mr. Big.
我觉得不好 那天晚上过后
No, no, I don't think so. I haven't heard from him
我们就没联络了
since we spent the night together.
亲爱的 忘了他
Oh, sweetie, forget about him.
你要上公车车身看板
You are going to be on the side of a bus.
每天早上上班时间
Ten million men are going to be drooling over you
会有一大票男人垂涎你
every morning on their way to work.
这是我这辈子看过 最棒的个人广♥告♥
It's the best personal ad I've ever seen in my life.
莎曼珊非常擅于
Samantha had a particular knack
将无助的情势变成绝望
for turning a desperate situation into a hopeless one.
谈到秘密性关系
Oh, speaking of secret sex,
夏洛特有没有告诉你那个犹太教士?
did Charlotte ever tell you about the rabbi?
什么?
The rabbi? Excuse me?
你知道我说谁
You know who I'm talking about.
你们居然打扰我工作
I cannot believe that the two of you came down here to interrogate me at work!
抱歉 是我的错
I'm sorry, it's my fault.
他不是犹太教士
Anyway, he wasn't a rabbi.
是布鲁克林哈什教传统艺术家
He was a Hasidic folk artist from Brooklyn.
差不多
Close enough.
夏洛特欣赏过希谬的作品
Evidently, Charlotte had seen Shmuel's work in an exhibition,
打算参观他的画室
and scheduled an appointment to meet him at his studio.
真特别的画 充满生命力
These are outstanding, so much life.
你把光影处理得很美
You have a beautiful way with light.
谢谢
Thank you.
这一幅最特别
Now this one is really special.
是我读过的小学
That's my Yeshiva.
我想捕捉青春的活力
I wanted to capture the exuberance of youth.
夏洛特为他的才华 异国风情
Charlotte quickly became intoxicated by his talent,
以及身上羊毛织品的味道所吸引
his strangeness and the smell of his wool.
真神奇
Magical.
真是激♥情♥禁忌的爱
It was so sexy, so forbidden.
一位天主教派的公主
Daddy's little Episcopalian princess
躺在上帝选民的臂膀中
in the arms of one of God's chosen people.
我们谈论艺术 性♥爱♥和摩西五书
We would talk about art and sex and the Torah.
你为何不把他介绍给我们?
Well, why didn't you introduce him to anybody?
我觉得好尴尬
I was embarrassed.
我不会和他约会
I mean, I couldn't really date him.
他也不会和我约会
And he couldn't date me.
别人会怎么想?
I mean, what would people think?
如果性趣相合 管别人怎么想
If the sex is good, who cares what anybody thinks?
别把这事写在专栏里 你发誓
Now you cannot put this in your column. Promise?
我发誓
I promise.
秘密性♥爱♥是否因与世隔绝
Was secret sex the ultimate form of intimacy,
保持纯洁的状态
since it existed in a pure state,
而能成为亲密关系的最终形式?
exempt from the judgment of the world?
或者这只是否定自己感情的一种方式
Or is it just another way in which we deny our feelings
好让这种感情和真实生活区隔开来?
and emotionally compartmentalize our lives?
谁?
Hello?
开始想我了吗?
Do you miss me yet?
你是谁?
Who is this?
过得如何?
How've you been?
很好
Oh, great.
太好了 那你呢?
Fabulous, fantastic actually, and you?
这样说可能太老套
Well, at the risk of sounding trite...
我一直在想你
I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.
我喜欢老套
I adore trite.
听我说 我们应该要真正约一次会
Listen, we should have a real first date.
典型的美式约会
You know, the traditional American type.
吃晚餐 然后看电影?
Dinner and a movie.
我们可以跳过电影
Of course, knowing us, we'll skip the movie.
只要不跳过晚餐
Just as long as we don't skip dinner.
真好
What a relief.
总算逃过首次约会就上♥床♥的诅咒
I had just escaped the sex on the first date curse.
那个周末我和他一起出去
That weekend, I was out with a man whose name
我真想把他的姓名公诸于世
I wanted to shout from the rooftops.
我们把事情弄清楚
Let me get this straight,
你的照片要刊登在公车上
your picture is going to be on a bus?
对
That's right.
是走城外的公车 还是走市内线的?
A cross town bus, or a downtown bus?
是M2线 走第五街那一班
The M2. It goes right down Fifth.
这条路线不错
That's a good line.
明天下午我要和朋友
I'm getting together a group of my friends
一起看公车经过
tomorrow afternoon to watch it go by.
如果你没事的话…
I thought, maybe if you weren't doing anything...
你好吗?
Hey, how are you?
你好 真高兴见到你
Hey, how are you? It's good to see you.
-你应该记得菲莉丝 -当然 菲莉丝
-You remember Phyllis. -Of course, Phyllis.
-你好 -一切都好吗?
-How are you? -Everything good?
都很好
Yeah, everything's dandy.
别人也这么说
Well, that's what I hear.
很高兴见到你
-So, uh, good to see you. -Good to see you again.
-我也很高兴 -再见
-Good seeing you. -Bye-bye, cheers.
-那是谁? -在亚斯本滑雪认识的
-Who was that? -Just some guy I skied with in Aspen.
我不懂
I didn't understand.
我突然成了隐形人吗?
Had I suddenly become the invisible woman?
我努力说服自己别烦恼这件事
I tried not to let it bother me.
他又带我去风华餐厅 我们第一次约会的餐厅时
I also tried not to let it bother me that he took me back to Fung Wa,
我也努力说服自己别担心
scene of our post-coital dinner.
我明天无法陪你去
Oh, I can't make your party tomorrow.
我想把你介绍给我朋友
I wanted to introduce you to some of my friends.
如果你想我 我晚一点会在家
Well, I'll be home later if you miss me.
我看着餐厅里面
As I surveyed the room,
忽然觉得在这里约会很没尊严
I realized it smelled like a cheap date
大家都不想遇见熟人
you don't want anyone to meet.
我告诉大人物我要赶稿 必须回家了
I told Mr. Big I was on a deadline and I had to get home.
-谁? -我有问题要问你
-Hello? -Listen, I have a question.
曼哈顿那么多餐厅
Of all the restaurants in Manhattan,
你为何要带莉比去风华餐厅?
why did you take Libby to Fung Wa?
那里很幽暗
Well, it's pretty obscure.
不容易遇到熟人
Not much of a chance of running into anybody I know.
你是说男人
So, you mean it's the kind of a place
带不想介绍给别人的女友去那家餐厅?
that men take women they don't want to be seen with in public?
对 那是最适合的地方
Yes, it is perfect for that.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
证据越来越明显
The evidence was mounting.
我是否变成大人物的秘密性♥伴♥侣♥?
Was it possible that I had become Mr. Big's secret sex girl?
次日早晨
The next morning,
米兰达发现了惊人的情♥色♥秘密
Miranda discovered a shocking sex secret of her own.
她刚和泰德度过愉快的夜晚
She had just spent a wonderful night with Ted,
他一早就得搭机到华盛顿特区
who had to leave early in the morning
参加脊髓研讨会
to catch a flight to D.C. for a spinal conference.
我可以回家 没关系
I can go home, it's no big deal.
不 留下 现在才六点
No, stay, it's 6:00 a.m.
我今晚就回来 要约碰面吗?
I'll be back tonight. Want to do something?
-好 -我会打给你
-I'd love to. -Alright, I'll call you at work.
一路顺风
Have a good flight.
米兰达一等到门关上
Miranda waited for the dead bolt to drop,
就搜查泰德的公♥寓♥
and then used the opportunity to ransack Ted's apartment
找前女友的相片
and look for pictures of old girlfriends.
她没想到会搜出这些东西
She was not at all prepared for what she found.
打屁♥股♥
是吗? 你的老二每晚都跑到别处去?
Yeah? Do you feel your cock where it wants to e every night?
每天晚上你回到家
Every single night when you come home
家里都整理得干干净净…
and everything's done in the house and I've been doing it all day long...
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
真不敢相信找到这种东西
I can't admit to having found this,
现在我不想再看到他
but now I don't know if I want to see him again.
你没打他屁♥股♥怎能妄加批评?
How can you judge him until you spank him?
开玩笑的
I'm only kidding.
他显然热衷此道
But, I mean, obviously this is what he's into.
也许只是性幻想
Maybe it's just his fantasy life.
再过一会儿 纽约的精英
Later that day, the cream of New York gathered to toast
就要向我的公车敬酒
the maiden voyage of my bus.
大人物呢?
Where's Mr. Big?
他不能来
Oh, he couldn't make it.
为何不能来?
What do you mean he couldn't make it?
不知道 工作的事
I don't know, it's a work thing.
但这是你的公车宴会
Oh, but this is your bus party!
我说过你不该…
Oh, I told you, you shouldn't have...
算了
Well, never mind.
什么?我第一次约会跟他上♥床♥ 所以他就不来了?
What, he's not here because I slept with him on the first date?
基本上没错 第一次约会就和对方上♥床♥
Basically, yes. When you sleep with a man on the first date,
双方的关系就仅止于性
the relationship will never be anything more than just sex.
我不想承认 但她说得对
I didn't want to admit that she was right.
公车来了
Ah, here it comes, here it comes!
我只想看看我的公车 然后马上离开这里
I just wanted to see my bus and get the hell out of there.
可恶 凯莉
Oh, shit. Carrie!
我错过了吗?
-Hi, did I miss it? -Hey! Hi.
没有
Not yet, no.
我以为你会带莉比…
Hey, I thought you were going to bring Libby...
对了 最后我邀她和我公开露面
Oh, yeah. I finally asked her to join me in public
但她拒绝我
and she turns me down.
为什么?
Why?
她认识了别人
She told me that she met somebody else
对方没有像我一样的问题
who doesn't have my problems with intimacy.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
安静 车子来了
Uh! Quiet, here you come!
别难过 亲爱的…
Aw, don't worry, sweetie, don't worry. Eh...
纽约人不会注意公车 除非快被车撞
Nobody in New York notices a bus until it's about to hit them.
没错
That's right.
同时 米兰达又和泰德度过愉快的夜晚
Meanwhile, Miranda spent another wonderful evening with Ted
并且重新考虑她的选择
and began to re-evaluate her options.
这是我吃过最棒的一餐 谢谢你
That was one of the most amazing meals I have ever had. Thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我今天很想念你
You know, I missed you today.
真的?
You did?
我想我等人踢我的头等很久了
I guess I've just been waiting all this time for a good kick in the head.
我想你需要的是有人打你屁♥股♥
And here I thought that all you really wanted was a good spanking.
什么?
Excuse me?
你心知肚明
You heard me.
泰德那晚没带米兰达回家
Ted didn't take Miranda home that night.
不再接她电♥话♥ 也不回她留言
He never took her calls or returned her messages.
她再也没在健身房♥见过他
And she never saw him at the gym again.
那天深夜我喝了很多香槟
Very late that night, fueled by a massive quantity of champagne,
决定去向大人物告别
I decided to say goodbye to Mr. Big.
我来告诉你 如果你对我俩的关系
I just came here to tell you that if you're embarrassed or ashamed
觉得尴尬或羞耻
to be involved with me in any way,
那我们就不必再见面了
that we can no longer see each other.
其实我责怪的是自己
The truth is, I blamed myself.
我第一次约会就穿那么暴露
I wore the naked dress on our first date,
又太快和他上♥床♥
I slept with him too fast,
我挂在第五街公车的海报 还有个老二在头旁边
and now I'm on a Fifth Avenue bus with a penis on my head.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你不介绍我给你朋友认识
You won't introduce me to your friends,
带我去那家专门让男人
you bring me back to that restaurant
和不肯承认的女友吃饭的餐厅
where men take women they don't want to be seen with,
不跟我朋友见面
you won't come out and meet my friends.
把我藏起来
You have me in a niche.
做特定的事 去特定的餐厅
Certain events, certain restaurants,
见特定的人
certain people.
好像我的条件不配当
Like I'm only a particular fragment of the kind of person
你应该约会的那种人
you think that you should be dating.
但我只看见事情的一面
But I've only gotten to know a particular fragment.
不过后来我知道了实情
Although, I'm beginning to know more.
不 这不是我
No, this is not me.
这是你对我的误解
This is me reacting to your perception of me.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这个…
Well...
我觉得风华是市内最好的中国餐厅
I think Fung Wa's is the best Chinese food
所以我们才去那里
in the city, so that's why we went there.
我们在街上碰到的人
Oh... The guy we met in the street,
我忘了他的名字
I couldn't remember his name,
我大概有老人痴呆症
which possibly means I have Alzheimer's.
所以我才那样表现
So that's what that was about.
至于今天下午 我去看尼克队比赛
And this afternoon I had courtside tickets to the Knicks,
就是这样
and that's all folks!
我本来应该高兴
I should have been jumping for joy,
但我只感到害怕
but I only felt a hard knot of fear.
我们之间…
So you and me...
你是真心的?
Then maybe this is for real?
有可能…
Could be...
页:
[1]