91talk 发表于 2021-4-11 09:44:23

【亲子英语】米奇妙妙屋英语作文中英对照

With the development of animation industry and the openingof the two-child policy, many new cartoons appear on the market. For example,children can learn from the experience life animation Piggy PEPPA ,which is popular among children, to help them develop good living habits, orthe social growth theme cartoon The Cute Chicken Team , let childrendevelop their social skills while experiencing nature. These cartoons are fromthe children's perceptual thinking, Is there a cartoon which can developchildren’s mathematical thinking? The answer is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

随着动画产业的发展以及二胎政策的开放,许多新的动画片在市面上出现了。比如深受小朋友喜爱的体验生活类动画片《小猪佩奇》,小朋友可以从中学习知识,帮助他们养成良好的生活习惯,或是社交成长主题动画片《萌鸡小队》,让孩子们在感受大自然的同时培养自己的社交能力。这些动画片都是从小朋友的感性思维入手,有没有能培养小朋友数学思维的动画片呢?答案是《米奇妙妙屋》。

《米奇妙妙屋》这部经典的3D动画片由美国迪士尼精心打造,是市面上为数不多的通过一个个小故事培养孩子早期数学与逻辑分析的一部动画片。它通过在故事中解决不同的问题来锻炼小朋友的数学能力,逻辑分析和颜色、形状、大小、尺度的判断等等,能调动孩子的不同感官。这部动画片使用的色彩鲜艳,能吸引小朋友的注意力,每一集中都有活泼欢快的主题曲以及背景音乐,小朋友看起来会觉得生动有趣不会感到枯燥。

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse features Disney's most iconicanimated character, Mickey and his friends with a magical room in which Mickeyand his friends solve all sorts of problems. With the help of familiar animatedcharacters, children can integrate into the story more quickly, talk with thecharacters in the animation, help them solve problems in different ways . Thisway can develop children's communication skills ,oral English ability and get agood quality in helping others.《米奇妙妙屋》的主角是迪士尼最经典的动画角色米奇和他的朋友们,还有一栋神奇的妙妙屋,米奇和他的朋友们会在这间妙妙屋里解决各种各样的难题。小朋友们在熟悉的动画角色的引导下能更快地融入故事中,与动画中的角色对话,帮助他们用不同的方式解决问题,培养了孩子们的交流能力,口语能力以及乐于助人的美好品质。

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a bilingual cartoon, whichincludes both English and Chinese versions. In the English version, childrencan learn a lot of knowledge It can also improve English listening and speakingability.《米奇妙妙屋》还有一个很大的特点是它是一部双语的动画片,包含了英文版和中文版两个版本,在英文版中小朋友不仅可以学到很多知识,还能提高英语听力和口语能力。

Here I’d like to recommed Mickey Mouse Clubhouse of Englishversions. First of all, the English words and dialogues that appear in thecartoons are very easy to learn and every knowledge will be repeated. In theprocess of watching cartoons, children will improve their English languageskills naturally. Pure American English pronunciation provides high-qualityguarantee for cartoons, Children will have a professional English learningenvironment to learn English. Secondly, the original version of the cartoon isthe English version. The Chinese version will not be too accurate in terms ofwords. There will be many logical problems. The English version will be moreaccurate in terms of words and more seamless.在这里别推荐英文版《米奇妙妙屋》,首先动画片中出现的英语单词与对话简单易学且每个知识都会反复出现,孩子们在看动画片的过程中自然而然就提高了英语语言能力,纯正的美式英语发音为动画片提供了高质量的保障,孩子在学习过程中有了专业的英语学习环境。其次呢这部动画片原版就是英文版,中文译版用词不会太准确,会有许多的逻辑问题出现,英文版的用词更加准确,更加流畅。

This animation is also very suitable for parents and child to watch together,parents can increase communication and interaction with childrenwhen watch this cartoon. Have a good time of your family.

这部动画也很适合爸爸妈妈和宝贝一起看,在看动画片的时候能增加与孩子的交流与互动,拥有属于你们的美好亲子时光。

《米奇妙妙屋》的介绍就到这里了,爸爸妈妈们有没有心动呢?这样一部动画片不仅能从多方面培养孩子能力还能在工作繁忙的时候充当“保姆”的角色,可千万不能错过哦。最后当然是要配上《米奇妙妙屋》最好听的主题曲“MickeyMouse Clubhouse Theme”

Miska muska micky mouse

M-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e

That me

M-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e

It the mickey mouse clubhouse

Roll call

Donald present

Daisy here

Goofy hyuck here

Pluto ruff ruff

Minnie oh here

Mickey right here