主题

帖子

8万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-6-10 15:55:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
场景介绍:

Andrew:Here, let me help you. Look, I talked to dad, and it turns out you were telling the truth. 让我帮你我跟爸爸谈过了,发现你说的是事实

Bree:Andrew, I'm so sorry that I saidanything. 安德鲁  我为我所说的道歉

Andrew:No, I'm glad you did. Now I know. 不, 我庆幸你说了 现在我知道了

Bree:There comes this point in every boy's life. 现在到了每个男孩人生的必经时刻

Andrew:What? Find out his dad's screwingaround? 什么 发现他的爸爸到处风流

Bree:No. That his father's only human. 发现他的父亲也只是个普通人

Andrew:So why are you taking care of him? Because of what Danielle and I said? Because you can forget that. I'll help take his stuff out on the street if you want. 那你干嘛还照顾他?就因为我和丹尼尔吗?如果是这样  你不用管的!要是你想的话,我现在就去把他的东西扔到路上!

Bree:That's sweet. But I'm taking care of him because it's the right thing to do. 谢谢,但是我之所以照顾他是因为这么做是对的。

Andrew:Why are you being such a pushover? I mean, he cheated on you. He's a jerk.  你怎么这么懦弱?他背叛了你他是个混蛋

Bree:Andrew, you will not speak that way about your father in front of me. 安德鲁 我不准你在我面前这样说你爸爸

Andrew:Why the hell not? I mean, for once I'm actually on your side.  为什么不行?我好不容易跟你统一战线

Bree:Yes, I'm angry with him. I am gonnadivorce him. I may even marry somebody else, but make no mistake about it. Your father is and always will be the love of my life.  He gave me the best 18-year marriage that...I could have ever hoped for, and for that you will respect him. 没错 我是生他的气 要和他离婚。至可能会再婚  但是我确定你爸爸始终是我的终生挚爱。他给了我18年美满的婚姻生活,这是我毕生向往的,就因为这点你也得尊敬他。

Andrew:Ok.  好吧
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

钻石VIP

积分
发表于 2019-6-10 18:09:03 | 显示全部楼层
Bree is packing some of Rex's belongings when to her surprise Andrew asks to help. Andrew tells her that he spoke to Rex and is glad that he knows what his father did.

Andrew then says he takes back what he said and that Bree should kick Rex out of the hosue however Bree tells him that she is caring for Rex because it is the right thing to do. Andrew objects and says his father is a jerk and doesn't deserve her kindness however Bree instructs him to never speak of his father like that in front of her.

Bree admits that his father did wrong and therefore she will divorce him however he still is and always will be the love of her life who gave her a great marriage and therefore he deserves the respect of his son. Andrew puts his arm around his mother and agrees with her. However Rex is then seen watching from the bushes having heard everything.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
QQ:137000528 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
俱乐部地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳路71号锐城国际

影视英语角眼于语言实际应用能力,融汇先进务实的教学方法和时尚前沿的科技理念,整合听觉、视觉、情景交流与快速阅读四大功能,从多个维度帮助英语学习者全面提升听、说、读、写各项技能。

技术支持: Owen Lee  @ 英语我帮您© 2013-2019 影视英语角

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|有奖任务|影视英语角 ( 京ICP备17000586号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:36 , Processed in 0.101361 second(s), 30 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表