致命女人第二季第三集中英对照剧本台词
Why Women Kill S02E03 Script (致命女人第二季第三集中英对照剧本台词):
标题:"Lady in the Lake"--湖中的女人
1--Previously on Why Women Kill... 《致命女人》前情提要
2--She deserved a beautiful death. 她值得美好地死去
3--You put her to sleep? 你让她安乐死
4--Like she was a dog? 把她当成狗
5--She was on the verge of so much suffering. 她即将遭受极大的痛苦
6--- They all were. - They all were?他们都如此 -他们都如此?
7--The Elysian Park Garden Club can't be associated极乐公园园艺俱乐部不能
8--with a public scandal. 跟社会丑闻扯上关系
9--That would be awkward. 那就尴尬了
10--Go ahead. 接吧
11--You don't want to keep your rich girlfriend waiting. 别让你的富家女友等太久了
12--Scooter, I've been thinking. 斯库特 我一直在想
13--How'd you like to come live with me? 你愿意跟我一起住吗
14--Well, what about Carlo? 那卡洛呢
15--The doctors say it's like he's trapped in his own body. 医生说他就像是被困在了自己身体里
16--Catherine. 凯瑟琳
17--I brought you a present. 我给你带了份礼物
18--Your husband. Come on, Papa. 你丈夫 来吧 爸爸
19--Home sweet home. 回家真好
20--- Did Scooter's rich lady friend hire you? - Yeah. -你是斯库特的有钱情人雇来的吗 -对
21--I thought you were going to turn me into the police. 我以为你会向警察告发我
22--You have murdered dozens of people. 你已经谋杀了几十个人
23--There will be no more death! 不能再死人了
24--There's going to be so many questions. 一定会有很多问题的
25--Good morning, Mrs. Yost. 早上好 约斯特太太
26--Mrs. Carol Yost had lived next door卡萝尔·约斯特太太
27--to Alma Fillcot for 20 years. 在艾尔玛·菲尔科特隔壁住了20年
28--And Alma had done everything she could to befriend her neighbor. 艾尔玛为了跟她邻居做朋友什么都做过
29--She had invited Mrs. Yost to birthday parties, 她邀请约斯特太太参加生日派对
30--to backyard barbecues后院烧烤
31--and to Christmas sing-a-longs. 圣诞节歌咏会
32--But Mrs. Yost always declined但约斯特太太总是拒绝
33--to attend any of Alma's gatherings. 参加艾尔玛的任何聚会
34--Until the night the Fillcots threw a funeral. 直到菲尔科特夫妇举行葬礼的那晚
35--Mrs. Yost was forced to attend this time, because, well... 约斯特太太这次被迫参加 因为...
36--... she was the guest of honor. 她是主宾
37--Shouldn't the hole be deeper? 不该再挖深一点吗
38--I can't go any deeper. 没法再往下挖了
39--There are pipes everywhere. 到处都是管子
40--I... I don't... 我 我不...
41--Hey, grab her arms. I'll get her legs. 你抬她的胳膊 我抬她的腿
42--- Ready? - Yes. -准备好没 -嗯
43--Okay. Should we say a few words first? 好了 我们要不要先说几句话
44--No. 不
45--What if one of our neighbors decides to take a midnight stroll? 万一哪个邻居决定半夜出来散步呢
46--Can we at least bury her with some flowers? 那至少可以给她放点花吧
47--Oh, of course. Yes, that would be lovely. 当然 那会很不错
48--Yes. Okay. 好的
49--Yes. Flowers... 花
50--- No, no, no. - Mm? -不不不 -怎么了
51--Not daisies. Mrs. Yost hated those. 不要雏菊 约斯特太太讨厌雏菊
52--How do you know that? 你怎么知道
53--Oh. We talked once, over the fence. 我们在栅栏旁聊过一次
54--- About daisies? - Well... -聊雏菊 -这个
55--flowers in general. 主要就是聊花
56--She used to grow orchids with her husband. 她以前跟她老公种兰花
57--- I didn't know that. - Yes. -我都不知道 -是啊
58--She was full of all sorts of fascinating botanical opinions. 她对植物有很多有意思的看法
59--Oh. Did she ever say anything about my garden? 她评价过我的花园吗
60--All these years,这么多年来
61--I've always wondered what Mrs. Yost thought of it. 我都一直想知道约斯特太太的想法
62--I think I can see someone coming in the distance. 我好像看到远处有人朝这走来
63--Let's discuss this later. 我们回头再聊这个
64--Bertram. 伯特伦
65--What did she say? 她说了什么
66--Mrs. Yost thought your garden was common. 约斯特太太觉得你的花园很普通
67--Common? 普通
68--She felt that poppies and daisies were... 她认为罂粟花和雏菊是...
69--unambitious flowers. 缺乏野心的花
70--Designed for gardeners with a more... 选择这些花种的园艺师...
71--pedestrian taste. 审美都很乏味
72--She really said that? 她真这么说了吗
73--Yes. I'm so sorry. 是的 我很遗憾
74--No. It's good. 不 这很好
75--It's good that I finally know. 我终于知道了 是好事
76--I am now prepared to bury Mrs. Yost. 我现在准备好埋葬约斯特太太了
77--Okay. 好
78--As she watched Mrs. Yost's burial,看着约斯特太太被掩埋
79--Alma's hurt feelings were soothed艾尔玛的受伤心情
80--by the most ironic of thoughts. 逐渐被讽刺的想法抚慰
81--The woman who'd spent 20 years那个过去二十年来
82--looking down on her flowers... 一直看不起她种的花的女人
83--would now spend eternity如今只能永远
84--looking up at them. 仰视她的花
85--{an8}致命女人 第二季 第三集
86--The next morning,第二天早上
87--Alma Fillcot awoke with a horrible thought. 艾尔玛·菲尔科特醒来时有个可怕的想法
88--She was now a woman with a secret. 她现在有不可告人的秘密
89--This idea was so disturbing,这念头太令人心烦
90--she failed to notice the colors of her world had changed以致她没注意到她世界的色彩
91--ever so slightly. 发生了细微变化
92--And everything was more vibrant than before. 一切都比之前更鲜艳了
93--Morning, my darling. 早上好 亲爱的
94--I'm cooking bacon and eggs. 我在煮培根和鸡蛋
95--You hungry? 你饿了吗
96--Not terribly. 不太饿
97--Perhaps you'd prefer, a-a muffin? 也许你更想来块松饼
98--You've got corn or blueberry. 有玉米或蓝莓口味
99--Do you really think that this is a day for muffins? 你真觉得今天适合吃松饼吗
100--I'm pretending nothing happened. 我在假装没事发生
101--That's what you wanted, right? 这是你想要的 不是吗
102--For us to go about how we were. 希望我们像往常一样
103--Don't touch me! 别碰我
104--Don't think that just because I helped you bury a body别以为我帮你埋了一具尸体
105--I've forgotten the dozens of people that you have killed. 我就忘了你杀了几十个人
106--To forget something like that, I... 要忘掉那种事 我...
107--It might take a while. 可能需要些时间
108--Most certainly. 那是肯定的
109--But in the meantime, we need to come up with a plan. 但与此同时 我们需要想个计划
110--- For what? - Well... -什么计划 -就是
111--Mrs. Yost's friends will soon notice she's missing. 约斯特太太的朋友很快会注意到她失踪了
112--They'll ask questions,她们会问问题
113--and we need to have some answers. 我们得有答案
114--I've been thinking about that. 我在考虑这个问题
115--I'm not so sure she had any friends. 我不太清楚她是否有朋友
116--I work out in my garden for several hours, every day. 我每天在花园工作几小时
117--I saw her go out. I saw her come home. 看见她进进出出
118--What I never saw was someone stopping by for a visit. 从来没见过有人来拜访她
119--Hmm. Perhaps that's why she was always in a bad mood. 可能这就是她心情总不太好的原因吧
120--- She was just lonely. - Not too lonely. -她就是太寂寞了 -不见得
121--You know, in 20 years,20年来
122--she never once asked me over for coffee? 她一次也没邀请过我去喝咖啡
123--Hello? 我回来了
124--Am I interrupting? 我打扰到你们了吗
125--- Not at all. - No. No. -完全没有 -没有
126--How are you two doing? 你们还好吗
127--- Oh, we're fine. - Yes. -还行 -对
128--Everything's fine... 一切都很好
129--Yes, your mother and I reconciled last night. Quite beautifully. 对 你妈妈和我昨晚和解了 很成功
130--Just like that? 就那样吗
131--Given what Daddy did? 鉴于爸爸的所作所为
132--Deirdra, you know... 迪尔德拉
133--this is our marriage,这是我们俩的婚姻
134--and we'll see to our problems as we see fit. 我们会按照自认为合适的方式处理问题
135--We don't owe anyone an explanation. 我们不欠任何人解释
136--Not even our beloved daughter. 包括我们亲爱的女儿
137--Okay. 好吧
138--I'm going to take a quick shower and then go to work. 我去冲个澡 然后去上班
139--All right. 行
140--Did something happen to Mrs. Yost? 约斯特太太出了什么事吗
141--Why do you ask? 为什么问这个
142--I just passed by her house我刚经过她家
143--and Rocco's in there barking like crazy. 洛克在里面疯狂大叫
144--The dog. 她的狗
145--So, on to today's main business. 下面进入今天的主要议题
146--We have an opening for a new member. 我们有一个新成员的位置空缺
147--Any suggestions? 各位有推荐人选吗
148--I nominate Alma Fillcot. 我提名艾尔玛·菲尔科特
149--Yes, I know. She's just a veterinarian's wife. 我知道 她只是一位兽医的妻子
150--But she is very, very nice. 但她人特别好
151--Fine. Alma Fillcot. Who else? 行吧 艾尔玛·菲尔科特 还有吗
152--I nominate Ada Coy. 我提名艾达·科伊
153--I'm dying to see the inside of her house. 我太想看她家里面是什么样子了
154--We don't want Ada. 我们不想要艾达加入
155--- I heard she's having the tackiest affair. - With who? -我听说她干着最龌龊的勾当 -和谁
156--She's sleeping with her dermatologist. 她在和她的皮肤科医生上床
157--Well, I guess that's one way to cure an itch. 我想这不失为治疗瘙痒的一种办法
158--Rita... 丽塔
159--One quick question. 我有个简单的问题
160--Oh, ladies, this is Carlo's daughter, Catherine. 女士们 这是卡洛的女儿凯瑟琳
161--She's helping me look after him. 她帮我照看他
162--Uh, we were just wrapping up here,我们正准备收尾
163--so if you can wait till we're done... 如果你能等到事情办完
164--Actually, this is a question for your club. 这问题就是关于你这俱乐部的
165--You see, I was doing my Papa's taxes,我在给爸爸报税
166--trying to figure out what's deductible,正在算有多少免税费用
167--and I found this file marked然后我找到了这份文件
168--"Garden Club Expenses. "上面标着园艺俱乐部费用
169--Rita, for the past eight months丽塔 过去八个月以来
170--you've written checks to the East LA Realty Group. 你一直在给洛杉矶东部地产集团开支票
171--They say they manage several apartment buildings in Chinatown. 他们说集团旗下在唐人街有几栋公寓楼
172--Does your club have offices你们俱乐部在唐人街的公寓里
173--in a Chinatown apartment? 有办公地点吗
174--Not that we're aware of. 据我们所知没有
175--I have no idea where those checks came from. 我一点也不知道支票的事
176--But, surely, you must know who lives in the apartment you're renting. 你租的公寓给谁住了 总该知道吧
177--Her dermatologist, perhaps? 她的皮肤科医生吧
178--Rita, if you'd like us to leave... 丽塔 如果需要我们回避
179--No, stay. 不必 留下
180--Yes, I've been renting that apartment. 没错 公寓是我租的
181--In secret, because... 瞒着大家 因为
182--- Carlo drinks. - What? -卡洛酗酒 -什么
183--I needed a place to go where I'd be safe from his violent rages. 他发起脾气来 我需要有地方躲一下
184--Are you saying he strikes you? 你是说 他打你
185--How dare you? My father would never hit anyone. 信口雌黄 我父亲从来不会打人
186--Oh, poor Catherine. I should have told you years ago,可怜的凯瑟琳 我早就该告诉你
187--but I was trying to protect you. 但我一直想保护你
188--Oh, she's lying. 她在撒谎
189--- You're lying. - You poor thing. -你撒谎 -小可怜
190--I know this is painful to hear. 我知道你听了很难过
191--Ladies, for Catherine's sake,女士们 为了凯瑟琳着想
192--let's not dwell on her father's crimes. 我们不要再深究她父亲的过失了
193--Let's just make his last days as peaceful as possible. 尽量让他临终的日子过得平静
194--Oh, Rita. You should have told us what you've been going through. 丽塔 你应该早点告诉我们的
195--- I... - Yes, just know we're here for you now. -我 -是啊 有我们陪在你身边
196--Oh, bless you. 上帝保佑你
197--Bless you all. 保佑你们大家
198--Have a good day. 祝你今天愉快
199--If that dog doesn't shut up, he's going to have那只狗再不闭嘴
200--the whole neighborhood pounding on her door. 邻居都要去敲她的门了
201--He's probably just hungry. 也许它饿了
202--I should go feed him. 我要去喂喂它
203--Not that way, we'll be seen. 别走那边 小心被人看见
204--We'll go around the back. 从后面绕过去
205--Well, he... can't be hungry. 应该不是饿了
206--There's still food in his bowl. 碗里还有狗粮呢
207--Rocco... 洛克
208--Hello. Hello. 你好 你好
209--Oh. Hello. That's a good boy. 你好哇 真乖
210--You weren't hungry, were you? 你不饿 对吗
211--You were lonely. Hmm? 你只是孤单了
212--Bertram. 伯特伦
213--Look at this room. 看看这间房子
214--What about it? 怎么了
215--The antiques. 这些古董
216--The art. 艺术品
217--Mrs. Yost had positively exquisite tastes. 约斯特太太品位不凡
218--Hmm. Well, don't be too impressed. 别光顾着惊叹
219--Remember, this was a woman别忘了 这个女人
220--who always acted like she was too good for you. 举手投足之间一直瞧不上你
221--Yes. Well, now I know why. 现在我知道原因了
222--She was. 她有这个资格
223--What is that scent? 什么味道
224--Her perfume. 是她的香水
225--Still lingering. 余韵绕梁
226--- I said don't touch me. - You touched first. -我说过别碰我 -你先碰我的
227--- Should I answer it? - And say what? -我要接电话吗 -接了怎么说
228--"Mrs. Yost can't come to the phone. "约斯特夫人没办法接电话
229--She's buried beneath my begonias"? 因为她被埋在了我的秋海棠下面"
230--We need to get out of here. 咱们得离开这里
231--Fine. We'll have to take Rocco with us. 好吧 咱们得带洛克一起走
232--- Really? - Yes. -真的吗 -是的
233--I'm certainly not leaving him here all alone. 我总不能把它自己留在这里
234--If we bring him home, Dee is going to ask questions. 如果把它带回咱们家 小迪会问东问西的
235--Then we'll tell her that Mrs. Yost took a trip,那我们就告诉她约斯特太太出去旅行了
236--and she asked us to look after him. 她拜托我们照顾它
237--You know... 你知道吗...
238--we could tell all the neighbors that Mrs. Yost went away. 我们可以告诉所有邻居约斯特太太出门了
239--Better still... 更好的是...
240--we could arrange for some of them to see her leave. 我们可以安排其中一些人看到她离开
241--You don't mean... 你该不是说...
242--Well, you're about her size, aren't you? 你跟她身材差不多 对吧
243--Oh. Bertie, you're brilliant. 伯特 你太聪明了
244--- Yes. - No. -是的 -不要
245--We'll need to pick a destination. 我们需要选一个目的地
246--Some place she could plausibly drive to. 某个她可以开车去的地方
247--Someone she might visit. 她可能会去探望的人
248--Hang on. But... 等等 但是...
249--what happens when she doesn't arrive? 要是他们发现她没到达目的地怎么办
250--Well, that's the beauty part. 这就是绝妙的地方了
251--They'll start to look for her,他们会开始寻找她
252--miles and miles away from our front yard. 在远离我们家前院的地方
253--Oh, my. 我的天
254--Didn't I marry a clever girl? 我真是娶了个聪明的老婆
255--I guess I'll just have two eggs, over hard. 我就要两颗蛋 全熟的
256--You'll have to order more than that,你需要多点一些
257--since I'm buying you breakfast. 因为这顿我请
258--What? Now why would you do that? 什么 你为什么要请客
259--After what you did for me last night, I owe you. 你昨天晚上为我做了那么多 这是你应得的
260--You think so? 是这样的吗
261--I do. 是的
262--By the way,顺便说一下
263--Scooter called this morning to apologize. 斯库特今天早上打电话来道歉了
264--Okay. And, uh... 好吧
265--What did he have to say for himself? 他是怎么为自己开脱的
266--Said he couldn't sleep a wink last night 'cause he felt so guilty. 他说他因为觉得对不起我 一整晚都没合过眼
267--So he got me roses,所以他给我买了玫瑰
268--a dozen of them. 整整一打玫瑰
269--A dozen, huh? 一打玫瑰
270--What's with the face? 你这是什么表情
271--I was just thinking. 我就是想
272--You know, if I wanted to say I'm sorry to a girl,如果我打算向姑娘道歉
273--I wouldn't just send roses. 我不会仅仅送玫瑰花而已
274--I would take her out to dinner. You know? 我会请她吃晚餐
275--Somewhere fancy. 去某个高档餐厅
276--We can't go out in public. 我们不能去公众场合
277--His rich lady friend would find out. 他的有钱女友会发现的
278--But does she have spies in Burbank? 她在伯班克安插了盯梢的吗
279--Or Long Beach? 或者长滩
280--I mean, there's lots of out-of-the-way places he could take you. 有很多偏僻的地方可以供他选择
281--She pays his bills. 她给他付账单
282--- He's got to be extra careful. - Maybe. -他需要格外小心 -也许吧
283--You know, but when I'm nuts about a gal,但当我对一个女人着迷时
284--oh, I want to show her off. 我会想要向众人炫耀她
285--Let everybody see how lucky I am. 让所有人看见我有多幸运
286--Guess he thinks different. 看来他不这么想
287--What are you saying? 你什么意思
288--Scooter's embarrassed to be seen with me? 斯库特不想被人看见和我在一起
289--I didn't say that. 我可没这么说
290--Scooter likes me. 斯库特喜欢我
291--A lot. 非常喜欢
292--If you say so. 你说了算
293--I'll have the eggs and bacon and some waffles... 那我要鸡蛋 培根 再来一些华夫饼
294--since you're paying. 既然是你付钱
295--Have I reached the Golden Iron Hotel? 是金铁酒店吗
296--Yes, uh, my name is Mrs. Carol Yost. 对 我是卡萝尔·约斯特太太
297--I'm taking a trip up north to visit my sister. 我要去北方拜访我的姐姐
298--I was hoping to stay at your lovely hotel. 希望在此期间能入住你们酒店
299--I'd arrive tonight, and I'd stay till Sunday. 我今晚到 周日走
300--Sure, I'll hold. 好的 我等着
301--Oh. Um, you should find a suitcase and start packing. 你该准备一个行李箱 开始收拾东西了
302--A suitcase? 行李箱
303--If Mrs. Yost went on a trip, she would pack a suitcase. 约斯特太太旅行一向会带一个行李箱
304--It would be in her car when they find it. 他们会在她的车里找到
305--I didn't think of that. 这我倒没想到
306--You've gotten away with how many murders? 你逃过了多少起谋杀案
307--Honestly, I don't know how you managed without me. 说实话 真不知道没有我你是怎么办到的
308--Yes, I'm here. 对 我在
309--Oh, wonderful. 完美
310--Well, I'm leaving now, so I should be there by dinner. 我准备出发了 晚饭前能到
311--All right. Bye-bye. 好 再见
312--- And we're packing... - Yes. Yes. Yes. -我们开始打包 -好好好
313--Hello. 喂
314--Hi, Scoot. It's me. 喂 斯库特 是我
315--Oh. Hey, doll. 嘿 宝贝
316--Still loving those roses I sent you? 喜欢我送你的玫瑰吗
317--Of course. They're beautiful. 当然 很美
318--Yeah, I just wanted to make sure we're good, you and me. 我只想确保我们之间一切都好
319--Yeah, about that... 对 关于这个
320--I was thinking, if you really wanted to apologize to me,我在想 如果你真的想向我赔罪
321--you could take me out to dinner. 可以带我去吃晚饭
322--Like to a restaurant? 去餐厅吃吗
323--I found this place right off the highway in Chatsworth. 我在查兹沃斯的高速公路旁找到了一个地方
324--Middle of nowhere. 很偏僻
325--But it's romantic, with good food. 但很浪漫 还有美食
326--No one will see us. I promise. 没人会碰见我们 我发誓
327--Golly. Uh, I don't know. 天哪 这说不好
328--Why would that be a problem? 这也不行吗
329--Unless... 除非
330--you just don't want to be seen with me in public. 你就是不想被人看到我们一起
331--Oh. Don't say that, baby. 别这么说 宝贝
332--You're my girl. 你是我的女朋友
333--I mean... 我是说
334--I'd love to take you out. 我很乐意带你去吃晚餐
335--Oh. That's terrific. 真棒
336--Oh, and I've got the most perfect dress. 我准备好了最完美的裙子
337--I'm really going to doll it up for you. 我会为你打扮得漂漂亮亮的
338--So, when do you want to do this? 你想什么时候进行
339--Well, how about tonight? 今晚如何
340--Oh, shoot. 糟了
341--I can't tonight. 我今晚不行
342--Yeah, I've got an audition. 对 我有试镜
343--At night? 晚上试镜
344--Yeah, uh... 对
345--the producer's shooting a movie on location. 制作人在拍电影外景
346--And he can't meet until after they wrap. 他只能在收工后才能见我
347--I don't know when that going to be, so... 我不知道那要到几点 所以
348--I'm on call all night. 我今晚要随时待命
349--Sorry. 抱歉
350--But... 但是
351--Maybe some other time, like next week? 或许换个时间 比如下周
352--Sure. 行
353--Some other time, then. 那就换个时间
354--You just let me know. 你通知我就行
355--You're the best, babe. 你最好了 宝贝
356--Such glorious clothes she had. 她的衣服真华丽
357--It's a shame they'll all be washed down river只可惜今晚就要跟铁罐和鳟鱼一起
358--with the tin cans and trout. 被冲进河里了
359--- Alma. - Hmm? -艾尔玛 -怎么了
360--Is that Mrs. Yost's suit? 那是约斯特太太的套裙吗
361--Yes. Isn't it stunning? 对 很美吧
362--You don't have to wear her suit. 你不用穿她的套裙
363--You-you can just wear her coat. 你可以只穿她的大衣
364--It's called getting into character, Bertram. 这叫进入角色 伯特伦
365--Besides... 再说
366--It's my chance to wear couture. 这是我穿高定时装的机会
367--I don't know what all the hullabaloo is about. 我不懂这么大张旗鼓干什么
368--I prefer your tweed suit. 我喜欢你的粗花呢套裙
369--Ugh. Then you're certifiable. 那你就是有病
370--- Mrs. Wong is watering her garden. - Oh. Excellent. -王太太在给她的花园浇水 -太好了
371--Well, get out there,赶紧出去
372--- before she goes back into her house. - Right. -趁她还没进屋 -对对
373--I'll put this in Mrs. Yost's car for you. 我帮你把这个放进约斯特太太的车里
374--All right. 好
375--I don't know who you are... 我不知道你是谁
376--but you're certainly not a frump. 但你绝对不是个老妈子
377--Come on. 拜托
378--Squeeze the ball, Papa. 捏捏球 爸爸
379--I know it's hard,我知道这很难
380--but it's the only way you can get your strength back. 但这是唯一让你恢复力气的办法
381--Catherine? 凯瑟琳
382--Can I see you downstairs for a moment? 你能下楼来一下吗
383--What do you want? 你想干什么
384--I think it's time to call a truce. 我觉得该休战了
385--I want us to be friends. 我想让我们成为朋友
386--The floozy that married my father for money为了我爸爸的钱而跟他结婚的贱人
387--wants to be my pal? 想做我的闺蜜
388--You don't think I cared about him? 你觉得我不在乎他吗
389--He rescued me from the gutter. 他把我从贫民窟里拯救出来
390--Well, I'm sure you were grateful,你肯定很感恩
391--but it's not the same thing as love. 但这不是爱
392--Oh, I was grateful. 我确实感恩
393--I reinvented myself. 我彻底改造了自己
394--Lost my accent. 甩掉口音
395--Learned how to dress. 学习穿衣
396--But no matter what I did,但无论我怎么做
397--Carlo still treated me like I was the same stupid... 卡洛依旧当我是那个他在埃尔帕索遇见
398--cocktail waitress he met in El Paso. 傻瓜一样的鸡尾酒服务生
399--I tried to love him. 我试着去爱他
400--But I couldn't. 但我做不到
401--Because he's... 因为他
402--Well, you know... 你懂的
403--awful. 很垃圾
404--I don't feel sorry for you. 我不可怜你
405--Well, I feel sorry for you. 我可怜你
406--I've heard how he talks to you on the phone. 我听过他是怎么跟你讲电话的
407--It's nice to know I'm not the only one我很高兴知道
408--forced to endure his cruelty. 不是只有我被迫忍受他的残酷
409--Did he ever tell you I was engaged once? 他告诉过你我曾经订婚了吗
410--No. 没有
411--His name was Hank. 他的名字是汉克
412--He was tall,高大
413--handsome,帅气
414--sweet. 温柔
415--The night he proposed to me was the happiest night of my life. 他跟我求婚那晚 是我人生中最快乐的一晚
416--But then Father said he was a fortune hunter. 但爸爸说他只是看上我的钱
417--Why else would a man like that choose me? 不然他那样的男人怎么会选择我
418--So I sent Hank away. 所以我跟汉克分手了
419--Catherine, I had no idea. 凯瑟琳 我完全不知道
420--The next week, he put a codicil in his will,一周后 他在遗嘱里加了一条
421--saying that if I would embarrass him any further说如果我找一个他不认可的对象
422--with any man he didn't approve of,再让他难堪的话
423--he would disinherit me. 他就剥夺我的继承权
424--- Instantly. - See? -立即生效 -看吧
425--He tried to destroy us both. 他想摧毁我们两人
426--This should make us allies. 我们应该结盟才对
427--You're missing the point of my story. 你误解了我说这些的意思
428--I wasn't confessing I hate my father. 我不是在承认我恨父亲
429--I was explaining why I hate you. 我是在解释为什么我恨你
430--What? 什么
431--He married his fortune hunter. 他跟他的拜金女结婚
432--How do you think I felt? 你认为我什么感受
433--How do you think I'll feel if he dies and you take all his money如果他死了 你卷走所有财产
434--to marry that young man you have stashed away in that apartment? 嫁给你金屋藏娇的小白脸 你觉得我怎么想
435--Is that fair, Rita? 这公平吗 丽塔
436--He gets his gold digger. 他就能娶拜金女
437--His gold digger gets her gigolo. And what do I get? 拜金女还找了小白脸 我得到什么
438--A big lonely house back in Texas得克萨斯州的空虚大房子
439--and bingo nights with my church group. 跟我的教友度过宾果游戏之夜
440--Are you finished? 说完了吗
441--Not quite. 还没呢
442--I also think you're responsible for his fall down the stairs. 我还觉得 是你造成他从楼上摔下
443--And once I can prove that,等到我能证明这点
444--I will destroy you. 我就毁掉你
445--I'm sorry about Hank. 很遗憾你跟汉克无法修成正果
446--And I'm sorry about your life. 也很遗憾你的人生
447--That being said... 虽说如此
448--you are one fuck of a bad houseguest. 你他妈就是个讨人嫌的客人
449--Dee. 小迪
450--So this is where you work? 看来你是在这里工作
451--Yeah. 是的
452--This is a nice surprise. 你来这儿真是意外之喜
453--You're not busy, are you? 你现在不忙吧
454--Is this a social call? 你这是礼节性的拜访吗
455--Actually... 其实
456--I want to hire you. 我想雇你
457--Okay. To do what? 好吧 雇我做什么
458--To tail Scooter. 跟踪斯库特
459--I have a feeling he's lying to me. 我感觉他在骗我
460--And you want me to prove you right? 你想让我证明你是对的吗
461--I want you to prove me wrong. 我想让你证明我错了
462--But... 但是
463--either way, I need to know. 无论对错 我都要知情
464--Sure. I'll trail him for you. 好 我会为你跟踪他
465--Also... 还有
466--I need to be with you when you follow him. 你跟踪他的时候要带上我
467--No dice. 不行
468--I work alone. 我单独行动
469--Not this time. 这次不行
470--And if you have a problem with that,如果你对此有意见
471--I'll pay you double what you were going to charge me. 我可以付你原本费用的双倍
472--I wasn't going to charge you anything. 我本来也没打算向你收费
473--In that case... 这样的话
474--triple it. 我付三倍
475--Rocco, go on. 洛克 下来吧
476--- Good boy. - Why are we stopping? -好孩子 -为什么停下了
477--Well, Rocco needed a potty break,洛克需要撒尿
478--and I'm getting rather peckish. 而且我有点饿了
479--I thought we could stop and have some lunch. 我们可以停下来吃点午餐
480--We don't have time. 没时间给我们吃饭
481--We have such a long way to go. 我们还有很长的路要走
482--It just feels odd taking a road trip in separate cars. 一人开一辆车的公路旅行太别扭了
483--Especially on this road. 尤其在这条路上
484--Why is that? 为什么
485--Alma Fillcot. 艾尔玛·菲尔科特
486--It's the same route we took on our honeymoon. 我们蜜月旅行走的就是这条路
487--Do you not remember? 你不记得了吗
488--Come on. 走吧
489--Let's have lunch together, for old time's sake. 我们一起去吃午餐 看在往日情分上
490--This isn't our second honeymoon,现在不是第二次蜜月旅行
491--it's our first crime spree. 而是我们的第一次疯狂作案
492--And what did I say about touching me? 我不是说过别碰我吗
493--Sorry. 抱歉
494--You speak about "Old times" as if we can just turn back the clock,你说"往日"时就像我们能回到从前一样
495--but I can't. 但我不能
496--You see about the dog. 你去看着狗
497--I'll get us some sandwiches. 我去买点三明治
498--Then we must be on our way. 然后我们就必须上路了
499--Excuse me. 你好
500--I'm in a hurry. Can I get some sandwiches to go? 我赶时间 可以打包一些三明治吗
501--Oh, sure. It's right over there. 当然 就在那里
502--Thank you. 谢谢
503--Alma? 艾尔玛
504--Alma Wilkins, is that you? 艾尔玛·威尔金斯 是你吗
505--That was close. 差一点点
506--Hope I didn't frighten you. 希望我没有吓着你
507--Oh, no. Not at all. It's just... 没有 完全没有 只是
508--My word. 天呐
509--Tom Madison. 汤姆·麦迪逊
510--- You're just as handsome as ever. - Please. -你还和以前一样帅 -拜托
511--But look at you. 瞧瞧你
512--That suit. 这套套裙
513--Oh. Yes. My suit. 对 我的套裙
514--Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
515--I'll say. 当然
516--You look wonderful. 你看起来美极了
517--In you go. 上车
518--Good boy. 好孩子
519--It's true. 没错
520--You're still so funny. 你还是这么幽默
521--You always made me laugh. 你总能逗我笑
522--Oh, Bertie. 伯特
523--Look who it is. 瞧瞧这是谁
524--It's Tom Madison, from high school. 是汤姆·麦迪逊 高中同学
525--We're going to have lunch with him. 我们要跟他一起吃午饭
526--Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
527--Getting laid once in your whole life? 一辈子只滚过一次床单
528--It's no wonder Catherine's such a bitch. 难怪凯瑟琳这么变态
529--Don't be so amused. 别这么得意
530--That lady is dangerous. 那位女士很危险
531--I know how to handle her. 我知道怎么对付她
532--And get a little leverage in the process. 还可以由此获得一点筹码
533--Catherine needs a man. 凯瑟琳需要男人
534--A gorgeous hunk her Papa wouldn't approve of. 一个她爸爸不会认可的帅哥
535--You sure she's still interested? 你确定她还对男人有兴趣
536--She's on the downhill side of fifty and picking up speed. 她在走50度的下坡路而且还在加速
537--Women never stop needing passion. 女人对激情的渴求从未停止
538--And I am going to get her some. 我就给她来点激情
539--You're going to get her laid? How? 你要让她跟人上床 怎么做
540--As it happens... 正好
541--I have a gigolo on retainer. 我养了个小白脸
542--Then I opened another place in Santa Barbara. 然后我在圣巴巴拉又开了家店
543--You own six dry cleaning stores? That is amazing. 你有六家干洗店 太棒了
544--Did you hear that, Bertie? 你听到了吗 伯特
545--Mm. Yes. Very impressive. 对 非常厉害
546--Shouldn't we be getting back on the road? 我们是不是该上路了
547--You know, it's probably good that you've been so busy at work. 你知道吗 忙于工作可能是好事
548--- It will keep your mind off the divorce. - Honestly... -你就没时间想离婚的事了 -说实话
549--I'm glad Lisa left me. 我很高兴丽莎离开了我
550--I was working so hard to save the marriage,我之前一直在努力挽救婚姻
551--I didn't notice the other people in my life drifting away. 没注意到我生命中的其他人离我而去了
552--Finally, I woke up and wondered where all my friends had gone. 终于 我醒悟了 却不知道朋友们都去哪了
553--How is that possible? 怎么可能
554--You were the star quarterback. 你曾是明星四分卫
555--Remember how many friends he had? 你还记得他有多少朋友吗
556--No. But I remember all the passes that were intercepted. 不 但我记得所有被拦截的传球
557--That's where I know you from, the football games. 想起来了 我就是在橄榄球赛上认识你的
558--What? 什么
559--You were in the marching band. 你是军乐队的
560--All this time, I was trying to remember. 我刚才一直在努力回想
561--All this time? 刚才一直都在想吗
562--I kept asking myself, "Was he in my math class? 我一直在问自己 "他是数学课的同学吗
563--Was he on student council? "他是学生会成员吗"
564--This whole lunch, you've had no idea who I am? 整个午餐期间 你都不知道我是谁
565--As if anyone could recognize you behind that tuba. 你在大号后面 谁能认出你啊
566--It was a sousaphone. 那可是苏萨号
567--So, you folks ready for dessert? 你们准备好吃甜点了吗
568--Just the bill, please. 买单 谢谢
569--Can we stay a little longer, please? 我们能多待一会儿吗 拜托
570--No. It's been nice catching up, Tom. 不行 很高兴能跟你叙旧 汤姆
571--We must see you again. 我们一定要再见见
572--Are you ever in L. A. ? 你平时会去洛杉矶吗
573--I'm there for business quite a bit. 我经常去那儿出差
574--Well, then we must have you over. 那我们一定要请你来做客
575--I would love that. 乐意至极
576--Uh. No, Bertram. Let me get that. 不用了 伯特伦 让我来吧
577--I insist, Tom. 我很坚持 汤姆
578--It'll help you remember me. 这会让你记住我
579--Bye-bye. 再见
580--- Bye. - Bye. -再会 -再会
581--What the hell was that? 你怎么回事
582--I could say the same thing to you. 我还想问你呢
583--You won't let me touch you,你不让我碰你
584--but it's open season for the Prom King? 却让舞会之王随便碰你
585--He's going through a divorce. I was offering sympathy. 他刚离婚 我只是表达一下同情
586--You were flirting. 你在跟他调情
587--You've clearly got the same silly school-girl crush you've always had. 很明显 你仍旧是一个愚蠢的花痴女学生
588--It wasn't silly. 这不愚蠢
589--And it wasn't just a crush, either. 也不花痴
590--Meaning what? 你什么意思
591--Tom and I went out once. 我和汤姆约会过一次
592--I see that surprises you. 看起来你感到挺意外
593--Oh, well, I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me我猜你接下来要告诉我
594--is you let him kiss you. 你让他亲过你
595--Oh, we did more than kiss. 不止这些
596--A lot more. 远远不止
597--Are you saying you gave yourself to him? 你是说你把自己献给他了吗
598--Don't ask questions you don't want answers to. 别问了 答案不会让你好受的
599--But you told me I was your first. 但是你说过我是第一个
600--Yes. Well, you were my first killer, if it helps. 是的 你是我认识的第一个杀人犯 好受点了吗
601--Oh, God. 老天
602--How could you of kept this secret from me for all these years? 你居然瞒了我这么多年
603--Given what I've learned about you in the past two days,鉴于我过去两天里对你的了解
604--I don't think you're in a position to complain. 我觉得你没资格在这抱怨
605--Get down. 躺下
606--Maybe his audition is in that building there. 他可能就在那栋楼里试镜
607--Did he go into that building? 他进楼了吗
608--Nope. 没有
609--So that's her? 就是她吗
610--His lady friend. 他的富家女友
611--Well, you got your answer. 你已经找到答案了
612--- Now, let's go. - Wait. -我们走吧 -等等
613--Not yet. 再等等
614--You're breaking up with me? 你要跟我分手
615--Not permanently,暂时的
616--but it's not safe to see each other while Catherine's in town. 不过凯瑟琳还没走 我们见面不安全
617--She found the canceled checks for your rent. 她发现了我给你付房租的支票
618--If she gets any more proof, I'm sunk. 要是她找到更多证据 我就完了
619--Well, isn't there some way we can get rid of her? 没有什么办法赶走她吗
620--I did have one crazy idea, but... 我之前是有个很疯狂的主意 但是...
621--Well, it's a bit sordid. 有点下流
622--I like sordid. 我喜欢下流
623--Catherine is a lonely, middle-aged woman,凯瑟琳是个寂寞的中年女人
624--desperate for companionship. 非常渴望有人陪伴
625--But she'd be disinherited if she was caught in a compromising position. 但如果她被发现保持不洁关系 就会失去继承权
626--You mean like sex? 你是说性关系那种
627--Yes, like sex. 对 性关系那种
628--And if I had a photo of her and some man in flagrante如果我能捉奸在床 拍下照片
629--Flagrante. Now, where is that? 捉奸在床 在哪
630--Let me finish. 听我说完
631--I could use that photo to blackmail her. 我就能用照片威胁她
632--Make her go back to Texas and get out of our lives permanently. 逼她回得克萨斯 彻底摆脱她
633--You're a genius, Rita. 你真是个天才 丽塔
634--So, the old girl's hot to trot? 所以 这个老姑娘是饥渴难耐
635--Well, not just for anyone. 也不是对所有人
636--But, well, she could be seduced by... 但是 她可能会被一位...
637--oh, let's say, an incredibly handsome actor. 比如被一位帅气非凡的男演员所吸引
638--Hang on. 等下
639--You're asking me to screw her? 你是要我跟她上床
640--I'm asking you to ride to my rescue. 我是要你骑着白马来救我
641--I don't mind riding to your rescue,骑着白马来救你没问题
642--but does she have to be the horse? 不过非得骑她吗
643--Why didn't you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
644--Tell you what? 告诉你什么
645--How beautiful she is. 她有多明艳动人
646--Does it matter? 有关系吗
647--Of course it does. 当然有关系了
648--I thought I had a chance. I thought he might... 我本以为我还有机会 我以为他可能...
649--God, I am so stupid. 天呐 我太傻了
650--Dee? 小迪
651--Hey, Dee! 小迪
652--Dee. Dee! 小迪 小迪
653--This is bad. 这下坏了
654--This is bad. 这下坏了
655--But I thought you loved me. 我以为你是爱我的
656--I do, baby. 我爱你 宝贝
657--That's why I can't go through with this. 所以我不能这样做
658--You're the only woman I could be with. 我只想跟你在一起
659--Hello, Scooter. 你好 斯库特
660--Geez. 天呐
661--How's the audition going? 试镜还顺利吗
662--Looks like you got the part. 看上去你拿到那个角色了
663--I-I'm sorry. Is this person a friend of yours? 不好意思 这人是你的朋友吗
664--I'm not his friend. 我不是他的朋友
665--I'm his lover. 我是他的情人
666--What? 什么
667--I have never met this woman. 我从没见过这个女人
668--Dee, please go. 小迪 请你走吧
669--He made me dress up as a cleaning woman他逼我打扮成做清洁的阿姨
670--so you wouldn't know he was seeing me behind your back. 好瞒着你和我见面
671--That was you in the photos? 照片里的人是你
672--Photos? What photos? 照片 什么照片
673--You cheated on me with that? 你出轨的对象竟然是她吗
674--Yeah. He screwed a fat girl. 没错 他和胖妞上床
675--But unlike you,但是我和你不一样
676--I didn't have to pay his rent to get his motor going. 我不必帮他付房租就能让他操我
677--What are you trying to do to me? 你想害我吗
678--Just go. 走吧
679--I'm going. 我是要走
680--For good. 一去不回头
681--He is all yours, lady. 他是你的了 女士
682--You deserve each other. 婊子配狗 天长地久
683--Okay, I fooled around. 好吧 我是有乱搞过
684--But you spied on me, which is worse. 但是你监视我 这更恶劣
685--I spied because I thought you were cheating. 我监视是因为我认为你在出轨
686--Which you were. 而你确实有
687--It's over. 我们结束了
688--But you just told me you loved me. 但是你刚刚才和我说你爱我
689--- Ha! And you believed me? - Yes. -你相信我了吗 -相信
690--Well, it's nice to know one of us can act. 很高兴我们中有一个会演戏
691--So what happened in there? 在里面发生了什么事
692--Just take me home. 送我回家吧
693--Please. 拜托了
694--Good boy, Rocco. Stay here. 乖乖 洛克 待在车里
695--We'll wait to make sure that there's no cars passing. 我们要等一等确保没有车辆经过
696--When we're sure no one's coming,确定没人会来的时候
697--we'll push the car into the lake. 我们就把车推进湖里
698--And I brought some gin. 我买了瓶杜松子酒
699--The police will think that she was driving intoxicated. 警察会认为她是醉酒驾车
700--When they can't find her body,如果他们找不到她的尸体
701--they'll assume that she swam free of the car他们会认为她从车里游了出来
702--and got lost in the mountains. 在山里迷路了
703--So, that's where they'll look for her. 所以他们就会去山里找她
704--Cunning idea, don't you think? 狡妙的想法 你不觉得吗
705--Were you in love with him? 你爱他吗
706--What? 什么
707--You heard me. 你听到了
708--Tom Madison. 汤姆·麦迪逊
709--Were you in love with him? 你爱他吗
710--You're still thinking about that? 你还在想这个吗
711--Yes, of course I am. 当然了
712--You kept your feelings for him secret from me for 20 years. 你瞒了我二十年你对他的感觉
713--Well, you're a fine one to talk about secrets! 你好意思说秘密
714--My secrets were my own. 我的秘密是我自己的
715--Nothing to do with you. 和你没关系
716--Well, I'm standing in the woods,我现在站在树林里
717--about to push a dead woman's car into a lake. 准备把一个死人的车推到湖里去
718--So let's not pretend that I haven't been inconvenienced. 所以别假装我没受到影响
719--Now, pull yourself together. 打起精神来
720--Get ready to push. 准备推车
721--Wonderful. 好极了
722--First, you tell me that you're unhappy in our marriage,你先是和我说我们的婚姻不幸福
723--and only a garden club will make your life bearable. 只有园艺俱乐部才能让你舒心
724--I wasn't unhappy until recently. 我是最近才不开心的
725--And now, I find out you're in love with Tom Madison. 现在 我发现你爱着汤姆·麦迪逊
726--- Do shut up. - You shut up. -闭嘴吧你 -你闭嘴
727--What am I to you? 我对你来说算什么
728--A pale runner-up? 苍白的备胎吗
729--Some kind of chubby consolation prize? 某种圆胖的安慰奖吗
730--I have loved you since the moment I met you. 我从见到你那刻起就一直爱着你
731--Because I thought that you were kind and gentle. 因为我以为你善良 温柔
732--And you would never hurt me. 你永远不会伤害我
733--You were nothing like the Tom Madisons of this world. 你跟汤姆·麦迪逊那种人完全不一样
734--Now, all these years later,而如今 这么多年后
735--I find out about your insane hobby. 我发现了你疯狂的爱好
736--And you've hurt me more than anyone ever could. 你对我的伤害比任何人都大
737--I'm beginning to think you're the worst choice that I ever made. 我开始觉得你是我做过的最糟糕的选择
738--Well, if that's the way you feel... 如果你是这么想的话
739--... why should we even stay married? 那我们为什么还不离婚
740--At the moment, I truly don't know. 目前我还真不知道
741--Of course, this would be the point in the evening当然 我们现在
742--- when we finally get in the same car. - Yes. -不得不坐上同一辆车了 -嗯
743--Well, you can drive. I'm too upset. 你可以开车 我太生气了
744--I have my own set of keys. 我自己有钥匙
745--Oh, my God. 天呐
746--My purse. 我的包
747--What about it? 怎么了
748--I left it in Mrs. Yost's car. 我落在约斯特太太的车上了
749--- The police will find it. - I know! -警察会发现的 -我知道
750--Bertram. No, Bertram! 伯特伦 不 伯特伦
751--Bertie, be careful. 伯特 小心
752--Bertie? 伯特
753--Bertram? 伯特伦
754--Bertram, where are you? 伯特伦 你在哪
755--Bertram! 伯特伦
756--I got it. 我拿到了
757--What are you doing? Swim back. 你干什么 快游回来啊
758--I can't. 我没法游
759--The cuff of my trouser, it's caught. 我裤子的裤腿被卡住了
760--Bertram, hold on. I'm coming. 伯特伦 等着 我来了
761--Alma, wait there. 艾尔玛 别过来
762--- No, I'm coming. - Alma... -不 我要来 -艾尔玛
763--No, stay there, you can barely swim. 别过来 你根本不会游泳
764--I got it. I'm coming. 我可以 我来了
765--Whatever you do,不管你做什么
766--don't let go of that purse. 别松开那包
767--- Okay? - Yeah. -好吗 -嗯
768--Alma? 艾尔玛
769--Alma. 艾尔玛
770--Alma. 艾尔玛
771--Oh, my God. 我的天
772--- Did I do it? - Yes. -我做到了吗 -是的
773--- Are you still caught? - No, it's free. -还卡着吗 -没 解脱了
774--Come on. 快上去
775--I can't catch my breath. 我喘不过气了
776--Hang on, I'm... 等等 我...
777--- I've got you. - Okay. -我接住你了 -好
778--- Take my arm. - Okay. -抓住我胳膊 -好
779--- I've got you. - Okay. -我来了 -好
780--Here... 来
781--This your house? 这是你家
782--Yeah. 对
783--Well, how you doing? 你怎么样
784--You okay? 你没事吧
785--Funny enough... 说来有趣...
786--yeah. 我挺好的
787--I've put up with so much. 我忍了太多了
788--My whole life. 我一生都是如此
789--Other girls got toast. 其他的姑娘有吐司吃
790--I got crumbs. 我只有面包渣
791--I wanted more,我还想要更多
792--but Mom made me think that girls who aren't pretty但妈妈让我觉得 不漂亮的姑娘
793--should be thankful for whatever we can get. 不管得到什么都应该心怀感激
794--And I believed her. 我一直是相信她的
795--Then tonight,直到今晚
796--I finally said "No. 我终于说出了 不
797--I deserve more. "我值得获得更多
798--And I felt good. 我感觉很好
799--Man, what you did... 你的行为...
800--It took guts. 是很需要勇气的
801--I'm proud of you. 我为你骄傲
802--Thanks. 谢谢
803--Well... Let me, uh... Let me get your door. 那... 我来给你开门吧
804--I have an idea. 我有个想法
805--What do you say we go out for a drink? 我们出去喝一杯怎么样
806--Now? It's close to midnight. 现在吗 已经快12点了
807--Who cares? 无所谓啊
808--I'm not tired. 反正我不累
809--You know, I-I have, I have work to do in the morning. 我... 我明天早上要上班
810--It's, um... it's a new client. 是一个新客户
811--- So... - Got it. -所以...-明白了
812--Some other time, then. 那就改天吧
813--Sure. 当然
814--Sure... 没问题...
815--Are you all right? 你没事吧
816--Yeah. 没事
817--Yeah, I'm fine. 我挺好的
818--Oh, it's okay. 没关系的
819--I can get my own door. 我可以自己开门
820--Just trying to... 我只是想要...
821--show you respect. 展现出对你的尊重
822--You do. 你有的
823--Always. 一直都有
824--And I appreciate it. 我很感激
825--What in the world happened to you two? 你们这是遭遇了什么啊
826--We got a flat tire in a terrible rainstorm. 我们的车在暴雨中爆胎了
827--Not exactly the romantic evening we had planned. 并不完全符合我们所计划中的浪漫之夜
828--Well, I don't know about that. 这我可说不好
829--What about you? What did you do tonight? 你呢 今晚干什么了
830--Not much. Just listened to records. 没干什么 就听了听歌
831--Is that Rocco? 那是洛克吗
832--Uh, yes. 是的
833--Mrs. Yost has gone on a trip to visit her sister, and, uh... 约斯特夫人去看她姐姐了 然后...
834--she's asked us to take care of him. 拜托我们帮她照顾它
835--How long will she be gone for? 她要去多久啊
836--she'll be gone a while. 要有一段时间
837--Rocco, come on! 洛克 快来
页:
[1]